No More Lounge?

Sgt_Gath

Diamond Member
Jul 25, 2014
What happened to the lounge and humor subforums?

Will they be coming back?

That link throws this error;

US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum - Error
You do not have permission to view this page or perform this action.

Yup.....whole 'general discussion' section seems to be missing. Or else it has some kind of block on it that denies us permission to use it . Using the link from my sig line to the Coffee Shop nets the same issue.

Nor can I, I guess everybody paying to be a supporting member will not increase the chances of going back to the old form....... :D

Yup.....whole 'general discussion' section seems to be missing. Or else it has some kind of block on it that denies us permission to use it . Using the link from my sig line to the Coffee Shop nets the same issue.

Same with my links. The only one that does work is the link to the Last Chance Saloon and that is down in the Rubber Room!

But they will get is fixed because we know that the functionality works. It is just a matter of which threads are visible. When I first started Searching I could see The Trash Can and the Mod/Admin Lounge. Those have vanished now so I am guessing it just a matter of getting the settings right.

My rep is gone, have no clue how to give "trophy points"; this will be a LEARNING experience;)

Forum List

Back