Zone1 Why Can't My Signature Be Seen On My Phone?

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
I had to log in on my laptop to make sure that it looked good. Btw, for the record I do believe that it looks great. It means that although The United States Of America isn't literally for sale, that nobody can take it away from us. Since the lounge rules apply I'm not sure how far I can get into it and explain it since there are no politics allowed there.

I had to log in on my laptop to make sure that it looked good. Btw, for the record I do believe that it looks great. It means that although The United States Of America isn't literally for sale, that nobody can take it away from us. Since the lounge rules apply I'm not sure how far I can get into it and explain it since there are no politics allowed there.
Does it not appear in landscape

Turn your phone 90 degrees to the right, so from portrait to landscape, and your signature appears.

I did read the thread right, didn't I?

I assume that the landscape means background, so do you mean the background of my post?

I assume that the landscape means background, so do you mean the background of my post?
Am I in the twilight zone?

📱 = Portrait

Landscape is, turn the phone on its fucking side 90 degrees

Screenshot_20230721-193755.jpg

I suggest an eye test. Two things. Make sure in preferences you have the option set to on to see signatures. Secondly, turn the phone to portrait.

Yep it's set in preferences but it still isn't working for some strange reason. 😕

Check the nut behind the keyboard. And if you don't get that, then you're not putting your fellow countrymen in a good light.

Whatever. I don't get why you have to be so gosh darn rude to somebody who isn't as tech savvy as you are. 🙄

Forum List

Back