Bob Blaylock

Diamond Member
Aug 22, 2015
38°29′ North 121°26′ West
I really cannot add much to this article. It states things that ought to be obvious to every rational human mind, but which many, these days, are actively denying, preferring darkness over light, madness over reason, evil over good.

The article expands on the following half-dozen points…

1. Humans are rational animals, creatures of body and soul.
  2. The human species is sexually dimorphic; in their complementary nature, its two sexes serve the propagation of the species, the nurture of its young, and so also its social order and flourishing.
  3. What is currently called “gender” is nothing but a mental construct designed to undermine that propagation, nurture, and order. It is not a way of talking about sex, or about the complications of sex that occasionally occur in nature, or about the social roles sometimes problematically associated with sexual complementarity, but rather an absurd denial of sex and sexual complementarity.
  4. Some proponents of gender ideology, in order to advance their interest in replacing traditional social order with something strictly atomistic, whether by reason of resentment or for economic and political gain or for sexual exploitation, have shown themselves willing to deploy vulnerable children as pawns: manipulating their minds, suppressing their passage through puberty, and surgically altering their bodies.
  5. Their agenda requires also the suppression of scientific research, of free speech, religious freedom, and the rights of the natural family, through systemic bullying in education, in the media, in the courts, and in the marketplace.
  6. All of this amounts to a crime against reason, a crime against humanity, and a crime against God. For instead of ordering the body to the soul, and the soul to the Maker in whose image the person properly exists body and soul, it refuses to acknowledge the Maker and thus finds itself baffled by the soul, which it cannot see, and even by the body, which it can see. Just so, it begins to execute divine judgment upon itself – losing the capacity for sound reasoning, causing the love of many to grow cold, collapsing into self-contradiction.

The heathen are quite fond of using the House Cat's example for reproductive behavior ... only the female raises the young, the male rarely takes part ... very successful, just look at how many House Cats there are and how quickly the heathen have expanded their numbers ... the source is television, movies and advertisements ... it's not that folks want to see adulterous behaviors in these media, but it's dirty cheap to produce ... add a few titty shots and you can double your revenue ...

Is this the most loving way to deal with this issue? ... is this how we Christians demonstrate the forgiving nature of our doctrine? ... the LGBTQRVE community are fully aware of the Biblical prohibitions, they don't need us to nag them about it, they've made their choice ... frankly, I'm looking forward to the day it will be lawful for me to marry my frying pan ... we make a cute couple ...

"Blessed are the peacemakers" directly implies damned are the warmongers ...

I really cannot add much to this article. It states things that ought to be obvious to every rational human mind, but which many, these days, are actively denying, preferring darkness over light, madness over reason, evil over good.

2. The human species is sexually dimorphic; in their complementary nature, its two sexes serve the propagation of the species, the nurture of its young, and so also its social order and flourishing.
  3. What is currently called “gender” is nothing but a mental construct designed to undermine that propagation, nurture, and order. It is not a way of talking about sex, or about the complications of sex that occasionally occur in nature, or about the social roles sometimes problematically associated with sexual complementarity, but rather an absurd denial of sex and sexual complementarity.
  4. Some proponents of gender ideology, in order to advance their interest in replacing traditional social order with something strictly atomistic, whether by reason of resentment or for economic and political gain or for sexual exploitation, have shown themselves willing to deploy vulnerable children as pawns: manipulating their minds, suppressing their passage through puberty, and surgically altering their bodies.
  5. Their agenda requires also the suppression of scientific research, of free speech, religious freedom, and the rights of the natural family, through systemic bullying in education, in the media, in the courts, and in the marketplace.
  6. All of this amounts to a crime against reason, a crime against humanity, and a crime against God. For instead of ordering the body to the soul, and the soul to the Maker in whose image the person properly exists body and soul, it refuses to acknowledge the Maker and thus finds itself baffled by the soul, which it cannot see, and even by the body, which it can see. Just so, it begins to execute divine judgment upon itself – losing the capacity for sound reasoning, causing the love of many to grow cold, collapsing into self-contradiction.
We have Agency..choose..and respect others choices.

The heathen are quite fond of using the House Cat's example for reproductive behavior ... only the female raises the young, the male rarely takes part ... very successful, just look at how many House Cats there are and how quickly the heathen have expanded their numbers ... the source is television, movies and advertisements ... it's not that folks want to see adulterous behaviors in these media, but it's dirty cheap to produce ... add a few titty shots and you can double your revenue ...

Is this the most loving way to deal with this issue? ... is this how we Christians demonstrate the forgiving nature of our doctrine? ... the LGBTQRVE community are fully aware of the Biblical prohibitions, they don't need us to nag them about it, they've made their choice ... frankly, I'm looking forward to the day it will be lawful for me to marry my frying pan ... we make a cute couple ...

A soft word turneth away wrath--yes, I agree. I believe that the most strident and intolerant of those who claim a Biblical mandate for their hate are also the ones whose faith is most suspect--they need the antagonism to mask their doubts and empower themselves!

I believe that the people of them communities only go in whatever direction it is that they go in because of it being prohibited by the Lord's word. Nothing makes a person want to do something more than being told that doing such a thing at all is wrong.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Fantastic post, Bob. Thanks.

A soft word turneth away wrath--yes, I agree. I believe that the most strident and intolerant of those who claim a Biblical mandate for their hate are also the ones whose faith is most suspect--they need the antagonism to mask their doubts and empower themselves!

It's much easier to point out the sins in your brother and it hides our own sins ... like folks on their third or fourth marriage protesting in front of abortion clinics wearing the lastest and sexiest club-wear ... it irritates me that a man would shave his face and then condemn the gay lifestyle ... we're not allowed to cherry pick Levitical Law ... either we take adulterers out into the wilderness and stone them to death or we don't ... there's no in-between ...

I believe that the people of them communities only go in whatever direction it is that they go in because of it being prohibited by the Lord's word. Nothing makes a person want to do something more than being told that doing such a thing at all is wrong.

Tell a man to NOT eat of the fruit of good and evil knowledge and first chance he gets ... well ... you know ... he'll eat the fruit ...

It's much easier to point out the sins in your brother and it hides our own sins ... like folks on their third or fourth marriage protesting in front of abortion clinics wearing the lastest and sexiest club-wear ... it irritates me that a man would shave his face and then condemn the gay lifestyle ... we're not allowed to cherry pick Levitical Law ... either we take adulterers out into the wilderness and stone them to death or we don't ... there's no in-between ...
But there are TWO and ONLY two genders. To think otherwise is lunacy. Thank you.

It's funny how your kind think that this “agency”, and the obligation to “respect others [sic] choices”, only applies in the direction of favoring madness and evil; and not in the direction of allowing those who recognize madness and evil for what it is, and want no part in it, to choose not to participate in it, to participate in supporting, approving of, or promoting it.

But then, once again, you prove that modern LIbEralism is a mental and moral disease.

And in the manner of Satan himself, you quote scripture, and twist it to support that which it clearly condemns. In the spirit condemned in Isaiah 5:20, you characterize that which is good and rational as “hate” and “antagonism”.

The Devil can clearly be seen working through you. in the manner that is his style.

It's funny how your kind think that this “agency”, and the obligation to “respect others [sic] choices”, only applies in the direction of favoring madness and evil; and not in the direction of allowing those who recognize madness and evil for what it is, and want no part in it, to choose not to participate in it, to participate in supporting, approving of, or promoting it.

But then, once again, you prove that modern LIbEralism is a mental and moral disease.
Just as it's funny that you make all these assumptions and run with them---although i admit..that set next to you..I might seem leftish..being that I'm not in favor of your brand of Sharia...and given my firm belief that Christ is ashamed of your kind.

Your strength of belief does not equal truth..no matter how hard you try. Right and wrong exist independent of any God. I refuse to believe that any supreme being would be interested in our genitals..and the use we put them to.

Hurting people..in the name of god, however..is indeed worthy of Hellfire---

And in the manner of Satan himself, you quote scripture, and twist it to support that which it clearly condemns. In the spirit condemned in Isaiah 5:20, you characterize that which is good and rational as “hate” and “antagonism”.

The Devil can clearly be seen working through you. in the manner that is his style.
Really..you take my post...directed at removing contention..a soft voice and all...and you see it as a diabolical plot to support today's sexual revolution?

These people aren't hurting you..you just have a need for a scapegoat in your life..and away you go....I wonder..if someone 1,000 years ago..speculated on just how long pie in the sky would be on the menu

Really..you take my post...directed at removing contention..a soft voice and all...and you see it as a diabolical plot to support today's sexual revolution?

There's not much more to say in response to that, than I already said, pointing out how the Devil will quote divine scripture, and twist it to this own purpose, in exactly the same manner that you are doing.

I suppose the one more thing to add would be to point out that as long as good and reason prevail, the Devil and his followers will be all for “tolerance” and “non-judgement” to allow evil and madness a fair chance to take root. As soon as his side gains enough power, it becomes clear that such tolerance is only for madness and evil, and is not extended toward good and reason.

These people aren't hurting you..you just have a need for a scapegoat in your life..and away you go....I wonder..if someone 1,000 years ago..speculated on just how long pie in the sky would be on the menu

You might have a point, as long as you degenerates confined your sick activities to yourselves, and to, as you once claimed, “consenting adults”.

When you try to compel sane, decent people to uphold embrace your sickness, your madness, and your perversion, then you no longer have a point. At this point, you have tossed out the “consenting” element of the phrase “consenting adults” to impose your degenerate shit on people who do not consent to it at all.

And when your kind started going after children—well, that's a line that should never have been approached, much less crossed.

You should never have been allowed the opportunity to cross this line. As soon as your kind even came close to this line, and made clear your intent to breach it, we should have started putting your kind to death.

It may yet happen. Your kind are no longer even trying as hard as you once did, to hide your true intent, and sane, decent people are waking up and seeing what your kind are doing, and what you clearly intend to do. At some point, a stop will be put to it, however much violence it takes to do so.

Forum List

Back