No Longer For Children?

JakeWIlls92

Gold Member
Apr 6, 2014
Video games have matured. One of my favorite games is KOTOR. On the first part of the game you are on a city planet called Taris. Taris is a civilization that is socioeconomically divided. The rich are on the upper levels of the planet while the lower levels are poverty stricken and dominated by gangs. The elite on the pristine upper levels are indifferent to the suffering of people who live in the lower levels of Taris. Criminals are banished to the undercity that is crawling with mutants. The children of these criminals are even forbidden from entering the upper levels of Taris. Why blame descendants on the actions of their ancestors? There is racism in Taris. I have encountered an anti alien extremist who calls people alien lovers. I had my character stop kids from terrorizing an Ithorian. Can't we all admit video games are no longer for children?

Video games are no longer for children! Oh dear! I'll have to confiscate Ropey's Dora the Explorer video game,he'll be heart broken.
Does he play that game on his LeapPad?
Yes along with the Sesame Street Bert and Ernie alternative relationships video game.
I am trying to remember the game console that played those games since I was dishonest using Leap Pad since that is an educational game device. it was orange with a blue opaque lid for storage, it will come to me driving down the road tomorrow.. Which really messes with my comedic timing attempts..

Forum List

Back