No hymen no diamond

And?
He has his preferences....
So do women.

The women that have a body count in the triple digits in a year and 4 digits won't bother.

It isn't like he is concealing his preferences and lying like many women do.

For some reason……Hot Chicks don’t dig Morti
He probably isn't interested in "hot chicks".

He likely prefers character over appearances. A rare find in today's Only Fans world.

I'm married to a woman that never had a Instagram account of yoga poses or workout videos that had literally hundreds of male followers....I'd never date that sort either. They hold no fascination or allure to me.

There's literally hundreds of thousands of stories of solid guys that earn a good living and have great character being cheated on by "hot chicks" with some loser guy who spends his career in the gym.

And there's literally thousands of women on YouTube telling sob stories of how they lost their good man by cheating and now that they want to settle down nobody wants them.

Popped cherry do not marry
You think I would? Cracker please

Sorry, I'm not into 10-12 year old girls. They're the only ones who haven't had sex and these days, even that's doubtful.

You do what you want Morty, but if you ever get close enough to check, you better marry her on the spot, no matter what you find. Doubtful that you will ever get another chance.

He likely prefers character over appearances. A rare find in today's Only Fans world.

I'm married to a woman that never had a Instagram account of yoga poses or workout videos that had literally hundreds of male followers....I'd never date that sort either. They hold no fascination or allure to me.

There's literally hundreds of thousands of stories of solid guys that earn a good living and have great character being cheated on by "hot chicks" with some loser guy who spends his career in the gym.

And there's literally thousands of women on YouTube telling sob stories of how they lost their good man by cheating and now that they want to settle down nobody wants them.
"tell me you didn't read the OP without saying you didn't read the OP"?

He misspelled chud.
Noun
chud (plural chuds)

(US, slang) A gross, physically unappealing person. quotations ▼
(chiefly US, Internet slang, sometimes derogatory) A person on the political right, and/or who holds socio-political views seen as regressive or bigoted.

Ex: "Some chud on Twitter said The Wall Street Journal was liberal propaganda." (pejorative)

"Unlike all those cuckservatives in Congress, this guy's a true chud." (positive)

I think mort is just looking for a women with a pulse....and really bad eyesight.

Forum List

Back