No Hard Feelings (2022)

iamwhatiseem

Diamond Member
Aug 19, 2010
On a hill
In full disclosure, there was only one real reason I wanted to watch this movie.
Jennifer Lawrence. And I admit, that attraction is solely aesthetic. She is damn hot.
The premise of the movie, is her character is a 32 year old gal barely getting by financially, mostly as an Uber driver.
But then her car gets repossessed. But magically a rich set of helicopter parents are willing to pay a girl to "date" their son - the payment - a car. And yes, by "date" means have sex.
As a "raunchcom" it was mildly entertaining. Lawrence is a solid actress, but not a comedic actress. She lacks the finesse and timing of an experienced comedian. She fell flat.
The actor that played the 19 year old boy - he has a future. he was quite good. Way funnier than Lawrence.

Other than that the movie was pretty icky. It is not pleasant to see a 33 year old trying to seduce a 19 year old that looks 15. At times, I actually looked away. Uncomfortable.
Overall I would give it a 2.5 stars. It's okay, mildly entertaining, some funny moments... Lawrence has a couple nude scenes that add value. But... meh.

Forum List

Back