‘NO GUNS’: Leftist Santa Scolds Little Boy and Leaves Him in Tears After He Asks for a Nerf Gun for Christmas

I knew it. Santa is one of those leftist bastards.
Poor little guy. Santa is a pretty big authority figure to a 4 year old.

and Santa paid him a personal visit, courtesy of the mall.

Mall Delivers Nerf Gun After Video of Santa Bringing Boy to Tears Goes Viral (yahoo.com)

The kid is a 7yro child actor
Maybe Santa shouldn’t be an asshole. Isn’t a Santa supposed to be friendly and not an asshole? I never heard a Santa scold a kid, that is just plain stupid of the Santa. Who the hell cares want the kid wants? What business does a hired have telling a kid what he can or can’t have? The guy is a real jerk.
M'eh. Santa was speaking in a kind voice. He wasn't angry or scolding. He said he couldn't give him that present but his dad could, so the kid could have the present if he wanted, just not from him.

It isn’t a paid Santa’s job to tell a kid no and he can’t get it. Just stupidity and a jerk voicing an unwarranted opinion. He should lose his job and be blackballed for being a dumb shit.

I repeat, again. He didn't say he couldn't have a nerf gun. In fact, he specifically said his dad could get him one if he wanted.

Again not for him to say, it isn’t his job and no one gives a damn what his opinion is. He isn’t entitled to one while he is working for someone else. You aren’t convincing me. I’d fire him, nothing you are saying makes a difference in my eyes.
Obviously, the department store doesn't sell guns, replica guns, or toy guns and the guy was just following company policy.
The kid looked a bit old for a toy gun and too old to be a whiney little crying brat, which I bet most gun-toting US males are.

The kid looked a bit old for a toy gun and too old to be a whiney little crying brat, which I bet most gun-toting US males are.

The kid was 4 years old.
The kid is a 7yro child actor, the whole incident staged including Santa to promote the gun lobby as victims.

The kid is a 7yro child actor
Maybe Santa shouldn’t be an asshole. Isn’t a Santa supposed to be friendly and not an asshole? I never heard a Santa scold a kid, that is just plain stupid of the Santa. Who the hell cares want the kid wants? What business does a hired have telling a kid what he can or can’t have? The guy is a real jerk.
M'eh. Santa was speaking in a kind voice. He wasn't angry or scolding. He said he couldn't give him that present but his dad could, so the kid could have the present if he wanted, just not from him.

It isn’t a paid Santa’s job to tell a kid no and he can’t get it. Just stupidity and a jerk voicing an unwarranted opinion. He should lose his job and be blackballed for being a dumb shit.

I repeat, again. He didn't say he couldn't have a nerf gun. In fact, he specifically said his dad could get him one if he wanted.

Again not for him to say, it isn’t his job and no one gives a damn what his opinion is. He isn’t entitled to one while he is working for someone else. You aren’t convincing me. I’d fire him, nothing you are saying makes a difference in my eyes.
Obviously, the department store doesn't sell guns, replica guns, or toy guns and the guy was just following company policy.

The kid was 4 years old.
The kid is a 7yro child actor, the whole incident staged including Santa to promote the gun lobby as victims.

link?

What a load of shit. The way I see it, there were a load of presents there, the Santa knew that there was no nerf gun amongst the presents so was telling the kid to pick something else. More Fake News BS from a Deplorable.
Bullshit....he wasn't handing out gifts....he was being a store Santa....he has no right to tell anyone that Santa doesn't deliver toy guns to kids.....do you just make shit up to convince yourself that you are right?....

That was exactly my reaction. Did anyone bother to tell this scrotum hat that he's not ACTUALLY Santa? He's not going to be sliding down that kid's chimney and bringing him presents himself. That kid's parents are going to be giving him the presents, so what does he think his fucking dog in this fight is?

If that had been my kid, Santa would be getting dentures and a new jaw for Christmas.

I think the kid's mom did the right thing in the moment, which was to prioritize comforting her kid and trying to salvage something out of this debacle for him.

I am admittedly a vindictive bitch, though, so the instant my kid was out of earshot, Santa and his manager would have had large new orifices torn into them, and Santa would have been on the unemployment line.

The guy does know that the boy was asking for a gun that shoots balls instead of bullets, right?

God bless you and the boy always!!!

Holly

Yes, but he's "woke", so he thinks toy guns are bad, too. Oh, and he's convinced that people desperately want and value his opinion, which is why he feels the need to spew it every chance he gets. He'd have been spewing SOMETHING if that had been my kid. I'd like to think I'd have had enough control not to yell at Scrotum Hat Santa in front of the kiddies, but I can't swear to it.

I would have yanked his beard off in front of everyone and screamed "This is an imposter! He is lying about being Santa!"

Good Lord, you'd have traumatized every kid in the place.

coal 1 a.jpg

That kid's parents are going to be giving him the presents, so what does he think his fucking dog in this fight is?

Christ almighty, did you even watch the video? That is EXACTLY what that Santa said to the kid - ask your dad for a gun. I know you're as dumb as a bag of hammers, but stop trying to prove it with every post.

I wish we could find out who this kid is etc. and send him a bunch of nerf guns. My kids are pretty much out of that stage but I would send him one. The whole social distancing Santa crap is part of the reason we ain't even wasting our time taking the kids to see Santa this year. It's just not the same, the Christmas parade here was same way, kids didn't mention it so we just didn't go.

I'd be more interested in finding out who the Santa was, so I could shoot his ass unmercifully with a Nerf gun.

Oh, the Santa company the mall contracted with to supply this jackwad says, "Santa is heartbroken and crushed that he has made this child so sad and upset, and turned in his resignation. The Santa company will continue to remind all Santa’s how important it is to not impose personal opinions during visits with the children.” What the hell kind of orientation program were they using before now, that this was not being made clear?

I wish we could find out who this kid is etc. and send him a bunch of nerf guns. My kids are pretty much out of that stage but I would send him one. The whole social distancing Santa crap is part of the reason we ain't even wasting our time taking the kids to see Santa this year. It's just not the same, the Christmas parade here was same way, kids didn't mention it so we just didn't go.

I'd be more interested in finding out who the Santa was, so I could shoot his ass unmercifully with a Nerf gun.

Oh, the Santa company the mall contracted with to supply this jackwad says, "Santa is heartbroken and crushed that he has made this child so sad and upset, and turned in his resignation. The Santa company will continue to remind all Santa’s how important it is to not impose personal opinions during visits with the children.” What the hell kind of orientation program were they using before now, that this was not being made clear?

They should have checked his references before they hired him.

Whoville has a complete record on him.

1607554635135.png

Poor little guy. Santa is a pretty big authority figure to a 4 year old.

and Santa paid him a personal visit, courtesy of the mall.

Mall Delivers Nerf Gun After Video of Santa Bringing Boy to Tears Goes Viral (yahoo.com)

He also got a Skype call from Steven Crowder, dressed as Santa. He was going to give him a whole bunch of Nerf guns, but the parents asked if he would mind giving them to kids in the community whose parents couldn't get them toys. It was really nice.

They should have checked his references before they hired him.

Whoville has a complete record on him.

View attachment 427136

I get that being a mall Santa isn't exactly brain surgery, and God knows it pays very little. Nevertheless, even fucking Burger King can find teenagers smart enough to understand the concept of, "For God's sake, don't make the kids cry." This is not difficult. The vast majority of adults can figure that out all on their own.

What a load of shit. The way I see it, there were a load of presents there, the Santa knew that there was no nerf gun amongst the presents so was telling the kid to pick something else. More Fake News BS from a Deplorable.

OMG, do you actually think the fake presents they put under the tree at every mall Santa display are real???

LOLOLOL

The handing out of free stuff and enslaving elves wasn't enough of a clue he's a dirty leftist?

Forum List

Back