‘NO GUNS’: Leftist Santa Scolds Little Boy and Leaves Him in Tears After He Asks for a Nerf Gun for Christmas

What a load of shit. The way I see it, there were a load of presents there, the Santa knew that there was no nerf gun amongst the presents so was telling the kid to pick something else. More Fake News BS from a Deplorable.

OMG, do you actually think the fake presents they put under the tree at every mall Santa display are real???

LOLOLOL
Um, not necessarily. However, when I was young and when my kids were younger we would occasionally get presents from Santa's at malls...

All we got from Mall Santas, was a small candy cane, and a photo the parents had to pay for.

All we got from Mall Santas, was a small candy cane, and a photo the parents had to pay for.
Yeah, the presents we got were usually pretty small. Toy cars and stuff like that....certainly not a Nerf gun...

Now we know why you grew up a miserable, miserly human being.

What, because I didn't get a nerf gun? Didn't even have them around when I was growing up.
Anyway, that's my excuse, what's yours?

I think the kid's mom did the right thing in the moment, which was to prioritize comforting her kid and trying to salvage something out of this debacle for him.

I am admittedly a vindictive bitch, though, so the instant my kid was out of earshot, Santa and his manager would have had large new orifices torn into them, and Santa would have been on the unemployment line.

One of my memories of every mall/store Santa I ever visited in my childhood was their unwillingness to definitively promise or deny any specific request. That’s what this idiot should have done.

Yeah, the presents we got were usually pretty small. Toy cars and stuff like that....certainly not a Nerf gun...

Now we know why you grew up a miserable, miserly human being.

What, because I didn't get a nerf gun? Didn't even have them around when I was growing up.
Anyway, that's my excuse, what's yours?

Hey, even your moniker says you're grumpy! Me, I'm a joy in real life!

All is not lost, apparently the real Santa came through...... :yes_text12:
The REAL Santa has rectified the error made by one of his mall helpers.

Michael answered a knock on his door to find the actual St. Nick, who had rushed all the way from the North Pole after hearing about the tear-filled mix-up over at Harlem Irving Plaza.

"There was a mistake made yesterday, huh?" Santa asked the six-year-old in a video posted to Facebook by his grandmother.

"Well we're so sorry," he apologizes, before handing the youngster the massive Nerf gun he'd been denied.

"This is crazy!" Michael beamed. "Thanks!"

Real Santa Delivers Nerf Gun to Devastated Boy Denied at Mall

The REAL Santa has rectified the error made by one of his mall helpers.

Michael answered a knock on his door to find the actual St. Nick, who had rushed all the way from the North Pole after hearing about the tear-filled mix-up over at Harlem Irving Plaza.

"There was a mistake made yesterday, huh?" Santa asked the six-year-old in a video posted to Facebook by his grandmother.

"Well we're so sorry," he apologizes, before handing the youngster the massive Nerf gun he'd been denied.

"This is crazy!" Michael beamed. "Thanks!"

1607562537749.png

What a load of shit. The way I see it, there were a load of presents there, the Santa knew that there was no nerf gun amongst the presents so was telling the kid to pick something else. More Fake News BS from a Deplorable.

OMG, do you actually think the fake presents they put under the tree at every mall Santa display are real???

LOLOLOL

Forgive Grump, he thinks he is a doctor and thinks he is smart. We just humor the board moron.

The kid is a 7yro child actor
Maybe Santa shouldn’t be an asshole. Isn’t a Santa supposed to be friendly and not an asshole? I never heard a Santa scold a kid, that is just plain stupid of the Santa. Who the hell cares want the kid wants? What business does a hired have telling a kid what he can or can’t have? The guy is a real jerk.
M'eh. Santa was speaking in a kind voice. He wasn't angry or scolding. He said he couldn't give him that present but his dad could, so the kid could have the present if he wanted, just not from him.

It isn’t a paid Santa’s job to tell a kid no and he can’t get it. Just stupidity and a jerk voicing an unwarranted opinion. He should lose his job and be blackballed for being a dumb shit.

I repeat, again. He didn't say he couldn't have a nerf gun. In fact, he specifically said his dad could get him one if he wanted.

Again not for him to say, it isn’t his job and no one gives a damn what his opinion is. He isn’t entitled to one while he is working for someone else. You aren’t convincing me. I’d fire him, nothing you are saying makes a difference in my eyes.
Obviously, the department store doesn't sell guns, replica guns, or toy guns and the guy was just following company policy.
The kid looked a bit old for a toy gun and too old to be a whiney little crying brat, which I bet most gun-toting US males are.

The kid looked a bit old for a toy gun and too old to be a whiney little crying brat, which I bet most gun-toting US males are.

The kid was 4 years old.
The kid is a 7yro child actor, the whole incident staged including Santa to promote the gun lobby as victims.

link?

He has nothing, he just makes up BS. Don’t take him seriously, no one else does except Tommy and no one takes him seriously either.

I knew it. Santa is one of those leftist bastards.

Santa would be pissed to know such a pussy man-child is wearing his costume pontificating his personal rhetoric. If that snowflake Santa has such a problem with guns, why doesn’t he grow a pair and give the toy company his views instead of shaming a child? What a piece of shit.

Forum List

Back