‘NO GUNS’: Leftist Santa Scolds Little Boy and Leaves Him in Tears After He Asks for a Nerf Gun for Christmas

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
What a load of shit. The way I see it, there were a load of presents there, the Santa knew that there was no nerf gun amongst the presents so was telling the kid to pick something else. More Fake News BS from a Deplorable.
Bullshit....he wasn't handing out gifts....he was being a store Santa....he has no right to tell anyone that Santa doesn't deliver toy guns to kids.....do you just make shit up to convince yourself that you are right?....

What a load of shit. The way I see it, there were a load of presents there, the Santa knew that there was no nerf gun amongst the presents so was telling the kid to pick something else. More Fake News BS from a Deplorable.

No he never said he doesn't have one, he says this in quotes:

“no, no guns.”

“Nope, not even a Nerf Gun,” “Nope. If your dad wants to get it for you that’s fine, but I can’t bring it to you,”

“What else would you like? There’s lots of other toys, there’s Legos, there’s bicycles, there’s cars and trucks,” the Santa asks. “What do you think?”

=====

He never says he doesn't have one, he just says no....

I knew it. Santa is one of those leftist bastards.
Unreliable source.

No evidence the store Santa is a ‘leftist.’

Hasty generalization fallacy.

• Banned

I knew it. Santa is one of those leftist bastards.
Unreliable source.

No evidence the store Santa is a ‘leftist.’

Hasty generalization fallacy.
the truth hurts

The way I see it, there were a load of presents there, the Santa knew that there was no nerf gun amongst the presents so was telling the kid to pick something else.

you thought wrong GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY

Says one who couldn't own a firearm if his life depended on it.

If that had been my kid, Santa would be getting dentures and a new jaw for Christmas.

8c7c6af272e5d68c776e88b6686360a0.jpg

Your rationalization does not match the facts in this matter. Why you would go out of your way to cover for
this piece of trash I can't say.

Forum List

Back