‘NO GUNS’: Leftist Santa Scolds Little Boy and Leaves Him in Tears After He Asks for a Nerf Gun for Christmas

If that had been my kid, Santa would be getting dentures and a new jaw for Christmas.
" If that had been my kid, Santa would be getting dentures and a new jaw for Christmas".

Isn't "your kid" 67?
Why do I get the feeling you're 5'2" and a buck20 wet?
Na I'm 5' 11" and not familiar with your Americanisms.
What is a buck20 wet?
He's saying you weigh 40kg dripping wet...IOW you're a runt.
I don't know how he could possibly know my height or weight which I repeat is 5ft 11ins & 75 kg. Nor what it has to do with the thread.
O infamy. infamy, Meister the conservative mod has always had it in for me ever since I criticised his cult daddy Trump for using kinds to sing political slogans that included violence.

So I'm not surprised at his unjustified attack as he will no doubt be seething over his 'cult daddy' about to be evicted and is no doubt gagging to take it out on someone. Watch out democrats, Meister has issues!

If that had been my kid, Santa would be getting dentures and a new jaw for Christmas.
" If that had been my kid, Santa would be getting dentures and a new jaw for Christmas".

Isn't "your kid" 67?
Why do I get the feeling you're 5'2" and a buck20 wet?
Na I'm 5' 11" and not familiar with your Americanisms.
What is a buck20 wet?
He's saying you weigh 40kg dripping wet...IOW you're a runt.
I don't know how he could possibly know my height or weight which I repeat is 5ft 11ins & 75 kg. Nor what it has to do with the thread.
O infamy. infamy, Meister the conservative mod has always had it in for me ever since I criticised his cult daddy Trump for using kinds to sing political slogans that included violence.

So I'm not surprised at his unjustified attack as he will no doubt be seething over his 'cult daddy' about to be evicted and is no doubt gagging to take it out on someone. Watch out democrats, Meister has issues!
Naw, don't be so defensive...All that tough talk of yours behind a computer is usually from some wimp . It was an educated guess on my behalf.
Having said that, I'm 6'8" and 230lbs. all warm and fuzzy.
Having said that, At least I got you out of you being kind during this Christmas holiday season. Cheers
Having said that, I don't seethe, I just wait for the next election.

Naw, don't be so defensive...All that tough talk of yours behind a computer is usually from some wimp . It was an educated guess on my behalf.
Having said that, At least I got you out of you being kind during this Christmas holiday season. Cheers

Did you play for the Celtics or Lakers?

Maybe Santa shouldn’t be an asshole. Isn’t a Santa supposed to be friendly and not an asshole? I never heard a Santa scold a kid, that is just plain stupid of the Santa. Who the hell cares want the kid wants? What business does a hired have telling a kid what he can or can’t have? The guy is a real jerk.
M'eh. Santa was speaking in a kind voice. He wasn't angry or scolding. He said he couldn't give him that present but his dad could, so the kid could have the present if he wanted, just not from him.

It isn’t a paid Santa’s job to tell a kid no and he can’t get it. Just stupidity and a jerk voicing an unwarranted opinion. He should lose his job and be blackballed for being a dumb shit.

I repeat, again. He didn't say he couldn't have a nerf gun. In fact, he specifically said his dad could get him one if he wanted.

Did you play for the Celtics or Lakers?
Okay, you got me, I'm not 6'8". But if I was, it would have been the Lakers.

Apparently they do. I love mine too. Carry it every day, wouldn't leave the house without it.
Thought you'd only buy American...
Apparently they do. I love mine too. Carry it every day, wouldn't leave the house without it.
Thought you'd only buy American...

I have American firearms too., as well as Russian, German, Japanese, Spanish, Brazilian, Belgian, Finnish, Turkish, and Italian.

I do value diversity and multi-culturalism, you know.
The only thing I ever shoot is my load!

Maybe Santa shouldn’t be an asshole. Isn’t a Santa supposed to be friendly and not an asshole? I never heard a Santa scold a kid, that is just plain stupid of the Santa. Who the hell cares want the kid wants? What business does a hired have telling a kid what he can or can’t have? The guy is a real jerk.
M'eh. Santa was speaking in a kind voice. He wasn't angry or scolding. He said he couldn't give him that present but his dad could, so the kid could have the present if he wanted, just not from him.

It isn’t a paid Santa’s job to tell a kid no and he can’t get it. Just stupidity and a jerk voicing an unwarranted opinion. He should lose his job and be blackballed for being a dumb shit.

I repeat, again. He didn't say he couldn't have a nerf gun. In fact, he specifically said his dad could get him one if he wanted.

Again not for him to say, it isn’t his job and no one gives a damn what his opinion is. He isn’t entitled to one while he is working for someone else. You aren’t convincing me. I’d fire him, nothing you are saying makes a difference in my eyes.

Again not for him to say, it isn’t his job and no one gives a damn what his opinion is. He isn’t entitled to one while he is working for someone else. You aren’t convincing me. I’d fire him, nothing you are saying makes a difference in my eyes.
Obviously, the department store doesn't sell guns, replica guns, or toy guns and the guy was just following company policy.
The kid looked a bit old for a toy gun and too old to be a whiney little crying brat, which I bet most gun-toting US males are.

I’d like you to go fcuk yourself santa, can you do that for me

Obviously, the department store doesn't sell guns, replica guns, or toy guns and the guy was just following company policy.
The kid looked a bit old for a toy gun and too old to be a whiney little crying brat, which I bet most gun-toting US males are.

Obviously, you are being stupid because nothing of what you said has anything to do with an employee being rude to a customer. The rest of your post is just stupid moronic extreme left wing nonsense. Got anything intelligent to say or are you going to continue your mindless babbling?

I'm conflicted, I just don't know what to think now.

128646545_10159106473067249_5618695467186522383_n.jpg

Your rationalization does not match the facts in this matter. Why you would go out of your way to cover for
this piece of trash I can't say.
Why is he a piece of trash? You losing your mind over a little argument in a store? Grow the fuck up....
A grown man making a little boy cry because of his politics. He is a leftist piece of shit.

You're full of shit. "Ex-LEO" my ass. Even if you were involved in law-enforcement, I have no confidence in your ability to keep from shooting your own dick off, as well as anyone standing within a hundred yards of you.

So how often did you qualify, asshole? Once, maybe twice a year, where you stood seven yards from a target and sprayed rounds all over the fucking paper?

Can you field-strip a Glock down to it's component parts? I can, asshole, and there wouldn't even be any extra parts left over How about a trigger job? Do you know anything about smoothing up and polishing the internal parts on a pistol? You probably don't even know what the fuck I'm talking about, do you?

Can you reload your own ammunition? I load all I need, and shoot thousands of rounds a year, dickweed. I'd love to get your stupid ass out on a range just so I could make fun of you fumble-fucking around with some pistol you didn't know the first thing about. You might even shoot yourself in the dick, which I can assure you would very funny. But don't worry, I keep a full trauma kit in the car. So if you happen to shoot yourself in a femoral artery, I can put a combat application tourniquet on your stupid ass so you don't bleed out and die.
We didn't get glocks until after I left. We had Smith and Wesson revolvers and Sako rifles. Had to qualify once every 18 months.
No, I don't know the inner workings of a glock. Why would I want to know? You can? So the fuck what? You want a Kewpie Doll you old prick?
I couldn't give two shits what you know or don't know about a firearm. I have about as much interest in firearms and how they work as I do in that colostomy bag you have strapped to your wheelchair.

Oh, I see. So you were a cowboy back in the day. You must be really old or something, Boomer.
Broke back mountain cowboy.

I knew it. Santa is one of those leftist bastards.
Unreliable source.

No evidence the store Santa is a ‘leftist.’

Hasty generalization fallacy.

Good grief

The kid was 4 years old.

Forum List

Back