No freakin way! Joe The Plumber takes a UNION JOB!

Yeah, guy, the thing is, the whole "I'm gonna shoot my rapist" thing never really happens.

Frankly, you advocate a law of the jungle, because you live with a delusion that you'll be the one coming out on top.

Now go collect your disability check and go to the Piggly Wiggly...

I didn't run anyone. I didn't even vote because in reality to me it doesn't matter what corrupt puppet is in the White House.

You didn't vote?

:lol:

No I didn't because it wouldn't have made any difference. My state is overwhelmingly democrat and while I do not think Obama is a good president my vote in this state would not have changed the outcome. Besides I was no fan of Romney so I really had no one to vote for.

As a rule I do not engage in futile behavior when there is something constructive I could be doing instead.

Spending hours in a message board arguing about topics you don't vote on is not your idea of "futile behavior"? Then what is your idea of "futile behavior"? Clipping your toenails would be more constructive than arguing bullshit on a message board. Clip clip clip.

On another note; how do you keep your post count the same? You have 6 posts on this page and your count didn't change. How you do that?

Spider, page 32 you had 6 posts and no change in post count. How's that work?

I didn't run anyone. I didn't even vote because in reality to me it doesn't matter what corrupt puppet is in the White House.

You didn't vote?

No I didn't because it wouldn't have made any difference. My state is overwhelmingly democrat and while I do not think Obama is a good president my vote in this state would not have changed the outcome. Besides I was no fan of Romney so I really had no one to vote for.

As a rule I do not engage in futile behavior when there is something constructive I could be doing instead.

No really, you're killing me..

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yeah, guy, the thing is, the whole "I'm gonna shoot my rapist" thing never really happens.

Frankly, you advocate a law of the jungle, because you live with a delusion that you'll be the one coming out on top.

Teaching people to protect themselves is not the law of the jungle. Only one who abdicated all responsibility like you would think that it was. And there are more ways to arm someone than with a gun

And FYI If i ever were to need disability I wouldn't need government assistance because I own my own disability policy.

That said at least I never got fired from a job for calling out sick too many times.

Last edited:
You didn't vote?

Yeah you fell for the "Your vote matters" line.

I find that funny.

You didn't vote?

Spending hours in a message board arguing about topics you don't vote on is not your idea of "futile behavior"? Then what is your idea of "futile behavior"? Clipping your toenails would be more constructive than arguing bullshit on a message board. Clip clip clip.

On another note; how do you keep your post count the same? You have 6 posts on this page and your count didn't change. How you do that?

I am not arguing about voting am I?

I'm arguing about the idea that some people like to blame all their problems on everyone else.

And like I said when I have something constructive to do I'll do it.

Right now I don't have a lot going on as the work I like to do can be hampered by weather.

And besides I don't have to work so I only take on projects that I want. This spring or early summer I am building a house so right now I am spending a lot of time at the drafting table and getting all my materials research done I have to go get a few permits and talk to the surveyors later this week.

And I don't give a shit how post counts work but the fact that you are tallying up other people's post counts is just a little sad.

Yer LYING AGAIN, junior! Knock it off, boy!

Yeah you fell for the "Your vote matters" line.

I find that funny.

Stop..it's to much!

:laugh2:

You know Sallow I may have completely misjudged you. I remember a time when you struggled quite a bit and for some time with your job search. And when you finally got back to work I congratulated you.
Yet here you sit giddy as a school girl mocking this man for doing what he had to do to feed his family. Am I to assume that you checked out all your possible bosses as you searched for a job to make sure their ideology matched yours? Is the current company you work for run or funded by conservatives, republicans, whites or christians? All of which you have railed against in my time here. If so then you are the same hypocrite that Joe is. But thank god you both are because supporting your family supercedes any retarded political ideology.

End rant

I guess this is why democrats love the government cheese eh. Lets them put retarded limits on what jobs they will take because they know someone else will pay their bills.

I guess this is why democrats love the government cheese eh. Lets them put retarded limits on what jobs they will take because they know someone else will pay their bills.

Hey, did you see that thread where Templar Kormac gave us a whole list of what jobs he couldn't take?

Again, we don't have a problem with Sam the Scab taking a union job.

We have a problem with him running down working folks in unions for years, and then coming hat in hand for a job because Mr. "I could be a successful businessman" couldn't translate his 15 minutes into any money.

[

That said at least I never got fired from a job for calling out sick too many times.

Neither did I, but you obviously have the reading comprehension ability of Corky the Tard.

Yeah sure. Why should I believe you when you do nothing but cal me a liar?

And you really have no original thoughts do you.

You copped the Piggly Wiggly line from me and now you call me Corky after I used it for you.

So not only are all your problems everyone else's fault you have to plagiarize your complaints as well

You are a sad sack aren't you?

Forum List

Back