No freakin way! Joe The Plumber takes a UNION JOB!

Sallow

The Big Bad Wolf.
Oct 4, 2010
New York City
At Chrysler!!!!

Union-Bashing Racist Hypocrite ‘Joe the Plumber’ Just Took a Union Job!

At a Wisconsin anti-union rally Samuel Wurzelbacher, or “Joe the Plumber” as the unlicensed plumber has become known, told the crowd that ”Unions don’t deserve anything, you don’t deserve anything, you work for it yourself!” However, that was before Joe found himself a sweet union job at Chrysler.

Wurzelbacher posted on Facebook that he was required to join the union. In fact, his view regarding unions seems to have changed since ‘totally not a bigot‘ ’White Power Mario’ has elected to cast his convictions to the side. Joe’s anti-union vitriol seems to have subsided enough that he has no qualms with accepting a union position now that it benefits him. ”In order to work for Chrysler, you are required to join the Union, in this case UAW. There’s no choice – it’s a union shop – the employees voted to have it that way and in America that’s the way it is,” Joe wrote.

The failed Ohio congressional candidate lamented his fellow union workers’ less-than-positive opinions of him. ”I had three days of orientation, and now I’m “on the job” over here at Chrysler and on Day 4, I’m outside on a break smoking a cigarette and right on cue – some guy calls me a ‘teabagger,’” Joe complained on Facebook. He doesn’t feel that it is proper to judge him simply because he has actively participated in extremely anti-union activities:

Union-Bashing Racist Hypocrite ?Joe the Plumber? Just Took a Union Job! | Americans Against the Tea Party

what makes you call him a white power bigot?

and so what? he is right, if wants the job and the employees voted for the union, then that it is they our country works. he is still entitled to his opinion about unions. and good for him for taking the work despite his beliefs.

i'm sure you woudl rather he be doled out on welfare.

:rolleyes:

Did he take some kind of vow to never take a union job?

Plenty of people are forced to join unions when they don't want to. That's why unions are dying in the US. People don't want to be forced into joining a union.

and so what? he is right, if wants the job and the employees voted for the union, then that it is they our country works. he is still entitled to his opinion about unions. and good for him for taking the work despite his beliefs.

As a white man, questioning the presidunce will automatically make him a bigot.

The radical left seems to know an awful lot about Joe the plumber and they stay updated on his life even though he has never been elected to any office. Yet (if I may be permitted to make a comparison) the radical left thinks we shouldn't consider the history their potential presidential nominee.

Naw.

Joe the Plumber causes outrage with web post entitled: 'America needs a white Republican president'
Joe Wurzelbacher, the everyman used by John McCain in the 2008 presidential campaign, has caused outrage with a new post on his 'Joe for America' website
The post is titled 'America needs a white Republican president'
It claims 'wanting a white Republican president doesn’t make you racist, it just makes you American'
The post was copied verbatim from commentator Kevin Jackson's webpage

Read more: 'America needs a white Republican president': Joe the Plumber causes outrage with racist post | Mail Online
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

That's what makes him a bigot.

As if there was ever any doubt. :cool:

Naw.

Joe the Plumber causes outrage with web post entitled: 'America needs a white Republican president'
Joe Wurzelbacher, the everyman used by John McCain in the 2008 presidential campaign, has caused outrage with a new post on his 'Joe for America' website
It claims 'wanting a white Republican president doesn’t make you racist, it just makes you American'

Read more: 'America needs a white Republican president': Joe the Plumber causes outrage with racist post | Mail Online

Uh, A BLACK man , Kevin Jackson wrote that article and "Joe the Plumber" linked to it.

Admit it. You want a white Republican president again.

Now before you start feeling like you’re a racist, understand you are not.

Wanting a white Republican president doesn’t make you racist, it just makes you American.

In the pre-black president era, criticizing the president was simply the American thing to do. An exercise of one’s First Amendment right. Criticism had nothing to do with color, because there had never been a black president, or at least one whom people recognized as black.

So to criticize the president meant that you didn’t like his policies.

Read more at America Needs a White Republican President

© 2013 Kevin Jackson – The Black Sphere, LLC – All Rights Reserved

Read more at America Needs a White Republican President

Check YOUR link "Joe the Plumber" LINKS TO Jackson.

In an article on his blog, The Black Sphere, Tea-Party activist Kevin Jackson opines that intra-racism has intensified in the United States since the election of President Barack Obama and, because of this, the nation needs a White, Republican president.

Kevin Jackson: America Needs A White Republican President | News One

Naw.

We were talking about this the other day.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/current-events/341041-work-for-the-union-label.html

Poor Joe...either he didn't have the sense to realize he didn't have to join the union or he's lying. I'll go with the latter.

Naw.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/current-events/341041-work-for-the-union-label.html

Poor Joe...either he didn't have the sense to realize he didn't have to join the union or he's lying. I'll go with the latter.

Union comes with lots of benefits and job protection.

He'd be a fool not to join.

Naw.

He was forced to join, according to him. Don't have the slightest clue if true or not. He needed a job and is working.

"In order to work for Chrysler, you are required to join the Union, in this case UAW. There's no choice – it's a union shop – the employees voted to have it that way and in America that's the way it is," he wrote.

"I had three days of orientation, and now I'm "on the job" over here at Chrysler and on Day 4, I'm outside on a break smoking a cigarette and right on cue – some guy calls me a 'teabagger,'" he said.

"Yes, I have a website that puts out conservative news. Yes, I am part owner of a gun company. Yes, I'm a Republican who was cast into the limelight for having the temerity to confront Barack Obama on the question of redistributing wealth… But I'm a working man and I'm working," he wrote

CaféAuLait;8657972 said:

He was forced to join, according to him. Don't have the slightest clue if true or not. He needed a job and is working.

"In order to work for Chrysler, you are required to join the Union, in this case UAW. There's no choice – it's a union shop – the employees voted to have it that way and in America that's the way it is," he wrote.

"I had three days of orientation, and now I'm "on the job" over here at Chrysler and on Day 4, I'm outside on a break smoking a cigarette and right on cue – some guy calls me a 'teabagger,'" he said.

"Yes, I have a website that puts out conservative news. Yes, I am part owner of a gun company. Yes, I'm a Republican who was cast into the limelight for having the temerity to confront Barack Obama on the question of redistributing wealth… But I'm a working man and I'm working," he wrote

Yeah.

Poor old Joe.

Like a leaf in the river..not in control of the forces around him.

Wait..his real name is "Sam".

:lol:

The source: a blog that calls itself "Americans against the Tea Party". How's that for fair and balanced? They feed the junk to low information lefties for their daily dose of hatred.

CaféAuLait;8657972 said:

Yeah.

Poor old Joe.

Yup, his name is Sam not Kevin Jackson.... Not sure how you got the two messed up to be honest. :redface:

About Kevin Jackson - The Black Sphere

Either way, the man is working, was forced to work somewhere there was a union in order to support his family. Who cares?

You're a hero of the Democrat party if you work a 30 hr week and suck up the subsidy for ObamaCare
that people like Joe the Plumber provide...

Nobody "forced" him to do anything.

Yes, he's a lying hypocrite but he has to do what is best for himself and his family.

CaféAuLait;8657972 said:

Yeah.

Poor old Joe.

And he's not a plumber, didn't own a company and wasn't forced to join a union.

All his lies qualify him to be the next right wing nut hero and now Chrysler will teach him to do something worthwhile with his life. You know, like work for a living.

Naw.

so when people wanted a black president, that didn't make them a bigot....right...

Forum List

Back