Crazy gun nut shoots at innocent teenagers

Quantum Windbag

Gold Member
May 9, 2010
Well, not exactly, but I am sure the anti gun people would love that to be what we get out of this.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vpv9tJwjmAk"]Mom fights back against home invaders on Detroit's west side[/ame]

Well, not exactly, but I am sure the anti gun people would love that to be what we get out of this.

Mom fights back against home invaders on Detroit's west side

Name the anti gun people here.

Then.....ask yourself why you did not wait to see if any anti gun people started a thread on this confirming your bogus stereotype.

You kind of knew that nobody would......so you thought you would do your part to carry water for the NRA. Congratulations. You are a star!

Last edited:
Saw this video last night. What was the guy thinking at the end going back? "Haha ya missed me!"

Btw, it wasn't an assault rifle. It was a glorified pistol. :)

935149_631983650206222_800811587_n.jpg

Media just loves the opportunity to make hay out of a gun story. But sticking a long barrel on a pistol, and making it look scary does not an assault-weapon make. One in the story was said to be a 9mm. Barely a carbine round nevermind rifle round.

Media just loves the opportunity to make hay out of a gun story. But sticking a long barrel on a pistol, and making it look scary does not an assault-weapon make. One in the story was said to be a 9mm. Barely a carbine round nevermind rifle round.

Right. I understand what you're saying. My point is that when using the .40 or .45 version, especially when you reload your own, you can put a lot more kinetic energy behind the round. My son and I love to shoot ours and by reloading I calculate that I save about 50% in cost of ammo. I don't know how familiar you are with reloading, but I push the envelope slightly using about 6.1 grains of Bullseye powder in the .40 cartridge. The carbine is fairly accurate too. HiPoint gets a bad rap as far as I'm concerned anyway. They are decent enough guns in my opinion. I also have a .40 HiPoint handgun. It's a lug of metal and isn't pretty but it shoots just fine. I mounted a 4X scope on my carbine and it shoots 3 inch groups at 50 yds all day long.

Made in America and lifetime guarantee so it's hard to go wrong.

Hmmmmm, no pants pissing liberals yet to comment how this mother had a loaded weapon not secured in a gun safe, with children in the home.

The video is a great example of why weapons needed to be locked and loaded.

This story would have had a much different ending if mom had to open the safe and then load her weapon.

At least one of the perps was armed.

Saw this video last night. What was the guy thinking at the end going back? "Haha ya missed me!"

Btw, it wasn't an assault rifle. It was a glorified pistol. :)

Under NY law it is an assault rifle, that makes you wrong.

Again.

Do you have plans to be right once just to shake things up?

Forum List

Back