No End To Their Despicable Public Display

You present right wing propaganda and call it fact.

Thank you for either proving how you lie so much or that you are just stupid, calling CNN 'right wing propaganda'.

:p

John Wayne said it best about sore-loser, butt-hurt, DNC-propaganda-parroting snowflakes......

View attachment 211640
Yet another conservative duped by a meme with a picture on it

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/words-of-wisdom/

The phrase ā€œLife is hard; itā€™s harder when youā€™re stupidā€ (also variously rendered as ā€œLife is hard; itā€™s even harder when youā€™re stupidā€ or ā€œLife is tough, but itā€™s tougher when youā€™re stupidā€) has long been a favorite of memists, nearly all of whom attribute the saying to iconic Western film actor John Wayne. It sounds like something the blunt-speaking Duke would have said, and thatā€™s sufficient for most people. But John Wayne didnā€™t actually say this, either as a line of character dialogue in a film or speaking as himself.

Oh come on your frauds, you would have been rolling on the ground laughing had that been said about Obama.

What a bunch of hypocrites!

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Perhaps Democrats should give Trump what Aretha Franklin sang about ... as Al Sharpton said in his recent criticism of the President..."show some R-E-S-P-I-C-T".

:lmao:

Resist We Much: Al Sharpton Misspells Aretha Franklin's Classic 'R-E-S-P-E-C-T' Lyric

Trump is getting the same level of respect from the Dems that Obama got from the Repubs

Bullshit. This unprecedented in modern history. Still pretending you're a Conservative?

Ahh, my little puppy is back. And fuck no I am not a conservative, I am too far right to be a conservative in this country.

Forum List

Back