No Difference Between Newtown and Abortion

I like how he calls you guys hypocrites and all yall do is insult him.. At least you know the biz :)

They're clearly illustrating they have no issue killing unborn babies. 55 million dead - they don't have a problem with it. This is what happens when you're brought up in trailer park. No ethics.

in this thread it was once again illustrated clearly that warrior is a despicable boring fucktard.

Quit being a fucking peckerhead.
What's your "compassionate" take on 55 dead babies by abortion since 1973?
This should be rich. We'll see how despicable someone of your ilk is.
Go ahead asswipe - what's your take on 55 million aborted children?

in this thread it was once again illustrated clearly that warrior is a despicable boring fucktard.

why would you care, fucktard?

tell it to your priest.

why would you care, fucktard?

tell it to your priest.

Can't answer the simple question, caring and compassionate Libberhoid?

I'm just fine with a woman choosing to abort a fetus. Thanks for asking, ya piece of human trash.

A fetus is a human being, you uneducated fucking piece of shit.
And you're in favor of killing it?
What a piece of miserable shit you are.

The only way for the rabid left to oppose abortion is to shoot the unborn. :badgrin:

Why don't you go tell that to one of the parents that lost their child?

stay classy, warbler

What if the unborn were given guns? It seems only fair to me. :badgrin:

you misspelled asshat

How long have you been out of meth rehab this time, and when are you going back?

Yes you are. The Newton tragedy was a horrible one.
As is the ongoing murder of unborn children. You keep ignoring the latter, heartless dumb fuck.

"Murder"?

Fire your English tutor, Mrs. Gonzalez. The one you have right now isn't doing you any favors.

^fundamentally a bad person

wahrrior gives Catholics a bad name.

Hey, that offer of mine to chip in $3.17 for thinking lessons for you is still good.

How's your court-ordered therapy going, by the way?

warbler wouldn't generate 1/2 of the hate he's getting if he stopped being "closeted" (AKA- "living a lie"). At least Log Cabin Repoubs are "out". Maybe warbler is in denial :dunno:

Last edited:
warbler wouldn't generate 1/2 of the hate he's getting if he stopped being "closeted". At least Log Cabin Repoubs are "out". Maybe warbler is in denial :dunno:

What's your take on 55 dead babies since 1973, you caring and compassionate assbrain?

Woo. Over a dozen responses to Warrior's OP and only one opinion on the subject at hand and even that was a bit twisted:
"There is no biological proof of "personhood" as a fetus. They have not developed enough to feel pain. I do not see anything wrong with it. It is better than living in an orphanage, their moms shoving a coathanger in themselves, or end up starving in a dumpster on the hooker block of downtown." - Harley

There is merit to the logic of your conclusion (in bold relief) but requiring bio proof of "personhood?" Really? We don't know what is in that mama's womb? Frankly, calling that baby a "fetus" does not change its human status and I'm amused by those who call themselves "pro-abortion."
We do need to have a rational conversation, sans personal attacks, on a subject that takes so many lives because I believe the hypocrisy involved is eating at our national soul.
We should admit what we are doing and at the very least stop referring to those dead kids as "fetuses."

Forum List

Back