No Collusion?

When we finally get the Mueller report and if shows no collusion or any illegal activity by Trump or his campaign we will need extra strength ear plugs from the sound of liberal heads exploding.

When we finally get the Mueller report and if shows no collusion or any illegal activity by Trump or his campaign we will need extra strength ear plugs from the sound of liberal heads exploding.

What if it does?
If it does and there strong evidence to support it I will admit I was wrong. I wonder how many on the left will do this if there is not?

Rudy Ghouliani

The village voice used to call him Mussolini
if we ever have a right wing president thats got some Guinea heritage the first thing they'll call him Mussolini

id put money on a spainsh /latino as Franco

Pinochet would be better so i could yell Viva Pinochet!....imagine ?the helicopter memes would be epic :04:

only Bushes, McSpains ,Romneys,Trumps get the honor of being called Hitler

THAT Hitler thing can be undone once you are needed to fit a narrative

i0c567lk_george-bush,-michelle-obama_625x300_02_September_18.jpg

Rudy Ghouliani went on TV and admitted that there had been collusion in the Trump campaign.

He claims that Trump just didn't know about it.

So much for "no collusion" huh?

The question is...why did he do that?

Is something coming out from Mueller?

Charges against Trump's son? His son in law?

We live in interesting times

You are going to be sorely disappointed, then what are you going to do-) Wait, I know, I know, claim some regurgitated propaganda.

Dude/chick, your SCREWED, and all your incessant moaning and groaning while pointing fingers, is going down like the Titanic. Hope you enjoyed the last 2 years, because the next 18 to 20 months, is going to crush you-)

It's pretty clear that at LEAST Manafort and Stone were involved in conspiracy with the Russians

It's almost impossible that Trump didn't at least know about it.

Anyone think that would weaken support for Trump by that hard core base?

It's pretty clear that at LEAST Manafort and Stone were involved in conspiracy with the Russians

It's almost impossible that Trump didn't at least know about it. .

Anyone think that would weaken support for Trump by that hard core base?
Mueller found some Russian collusion. One of Obama's lawyers in 2012. Do some research.

What if it does?
If it does and there strong evidence to support it I will admit I was wrong. I wonder how many on the left will do this if there is not?

The problem for your side is that we have watched the obstruction of justice - dangling of pardons, witness intimidation, and attempts to undermine the FBI unfold in real time. You keep denying that it’s happening so I have little faith that you’ll accept Mueller’s report at all.

What if it does?

The problem for your side is that we have watched the obstruction of justice - dangling of pardons, witness intimidation, and attempts to undermine the FBI unfold in real time. You keep denying that it’s happening so I have little faith that you’ll accept Mueller’s report at all.
The problem for your side is you have been living in a delusional fantasyland since election night 2016 and have concocted all these grand conspiracies that have no basis in fact or reality we already know you won’t accept the Mueller report if it doesn’t tell you what you want to hear.

What if it does?

The problem for your side is you have been living in a delusional fantasyland since election night 2016 and have concocted all these grand conspiracies that have no basis in fact or reality we already know you won’t accept the Mueller report if it doesn’t tell you what you want to hear.

We started talking about Trump and Russians after 2000 when Trump went from being dead broke to paying cash for properties all around the world. Trump has been talking about Russia almost non-stop since that time, right up to the point where he ran for President, and all of a sudden he didn't "know any Russians", which was a flat out lie.

We've been talking about Trump's essential dishonesty since the "Birther Campaign". Since he bragged about walking away from his first bankruptcy in the 1990's with $40 million in his own pockets. The SDNY was preparing to file fraud charges against Trump once the Trump University law suit ended. He admitted to paying bribes in 2 other states to keep them from joining the Trump U law suit.

Republicans simple stuffed their fingers in their ears and said "Lalalalalala we can't hear you".

Now you act like the left just got all up in arms about Trump because they lost. Denial is not just a river in Egypt.

What if it does?

We started talking about Trump and Russians after 2000 when Trump went from being dead broke to paying cash for properties all around the world. Trump has been talking about Russia almost non-stop since that time, right up to the point where he ran for President, and all of a sudden he didn't "know any Russians", which was a flat out lie.

We've been talking about Trump's essential dishonesty since the "Birther Campaign". Since he bragged about walking away from his first bankruptcy in the 1990's with $40 million in his own pockets. The SDNY was preparing to file fraud charges against Trump once the Trump University law suit ended. He admitted to paying bribes in 2 other states to keep them from joining the Trump U law suit.

Republicans simple stuffed their fingers in their ears and said "Lalalalalala we can't hear you".

Now you act like the left just got all up in arms about Trump because they lost. Denial is not just a river in Egypt.
None of that has a thing to do with the 2016 election or the Mueller investigation the investigation we were told was needed to investigate Russian attempts to interfere in the election and possible collusion we have not been shown anything Russia did or tried to do had any impact on the election results and those who have plead guilty or been convicted of crimes have been unreleated to Trump and the 2016 election. Nice try at a deflection though.

Forum List

Back