trump threatens Cohen's family.....

Top House Democrats warn Trump after Cohen comments

Let's see.....Witness Tampering.....Witness Intimidation.....Obstruction of Justice....

THE HITS KEEP COMING!
The house traitors warned him huh? Well here he had Pelosi's luggage dropped off after grounding her sorry hide. Warn him about that!

pelosi-codel-luggage-1.jpg

"Top House Demcrats" colluded to attack our democracy, have chronic TDS, and zero credibility. Hopefully, the new Attorney General will demand depositions as to what they knew and when they knew about the Russian Hoax.

trump knows the damage Cohen will cause him if and when he testifies before the House....

This is as one would say...."Go ahead and testify....but your father in law has done some shit and I will go after him."

This is the definition of Witness Intimidation. Just because trump does it publicly does not make it less sleazy and illegal.

Cummings, Schiff and Nadler talking about integrity, sheesh, how ridiculous is that... :laughing0301:

Their only claim to fame is as Nancy's pussy whipped political parrots..

Last edited:

Let's see.....Witness Tampering.....Witness Intimidation.....Obstruction of Justice....

THE HITS KEEP COMING!

That's a threat? Are you stoned?

I am and I didn't see the threat, so you can't base a person's interpretation of the Axios article on their sobriety... and I don't like Trump...

Really? Threatening a family member in order the send an intimidating message to a person scheduled to testify against the "threatened" is NOT witness intimidation?

Please read the Code section that I posted.

(b)Whoever knowingly uses intimidation, threatens, or corruptly persuades another person, or attempts to do so, or engages in misleading conduct toward another person, with intent to—
person in an official proceeding;
person to—
record, document, or other object, from an official proceeding;
person to appear as a witness, or to produce arecord,document, or other object, in an official proceeding; or
person has been summoned by legal process; or
law enforcement officer or judge of the United States of information relating to the commission or possible commission of a Federal offense or a violation of conditions of probation [1]supervised release,,[1] parole, or release pending judicial proceedings;
shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than 20 years, or both.

Position rested

THE HITS KEEP COMING!
The house traitors warned him huh? Well here he had Pelosi's luggage dropped off after grounding her sorry hide. Warn him about that!

pelosi-codel-luggage-1.jpg

A 12 year old so called president....
Classic, right on time!

Regressive liberal ROE

1. Demand a link or an explanation of the truth they are objecting to.

2. Promptly reject all explanations as right wing lies. Smoke spin deflect

3. Ignore any facts presented.

4. Ridicule spelling and typos, punctuation.

5. Attack the person as being juvenile, ie: "are you 12 years old", question their education, intelligence, Age

6. Employ misdirection,

6a. smear people

6b. attack religion

6c. attack your rationality.

7. Lie, make false assumptions

8. Play race/gender card/misogynist card

9. Play gay/lesbian card

10. Play the Nazi/Fascist/bigot card

11. Make up stuff/So you got nothing?

12. Deny constantly

13. Reword and repeat

14. Pretending not to understand, playing ignorant/what did I lie about

15. When losing, resort to personal attacks.

16. Russia

17. Fox News/Alex Jones/Brietbart/infowars/Stormfront/Gateway/hannity

18. You can’t read.

19. Trump Trump Trump TrumpTrump Trump

trump knows the damage Cohen will cause him if and when he testifies before the House....

This is as one would say...."Go ahead and testify....but your father in law has done some shit and I will go after him."

This is the definition of Witness Intimidation. Just because trump does it publicly does not make it less sleazy and illegal.

Cohen is a convicted perjurer you moron, cohen is no threat at all.

Forum List

Back