No charges.....Good.

ISIS and the Taliban doesn't need to bother with us any more. We are going to kill ourselves.

Dramatic Video Protesters Hit by Vehicle During Ferguson Rally in South Mpls. 1 Injured KSTP TV - Minneapolis and St. Paul
a motorist in Minneapolis surrounded by protesters runs over those who would not let motorist be on their way..
BRAVO!!!!!!

Just thinking what I would do...I have On STar on my car. Think I would press that and tell her to call police and tell her I am about to go ahead slowly through the crowd if they are hitting my car and I am feeling threatened. She would tell them exactly where I am to help me and give me instructions.

I honestly don't know what I would do. Depends on who is with me, I guess. If it's just me...I would have probably stopped and let them march or stand or sit or whatever. But if I had a loved one with me that depends on me to protect them...then all bets are off. I probably would have plowed thru them too.

I honestly don't know what I would do. Depends on who is with me, I guess. If it's just me...I would have probably stopped and let them march or stand or sit or whatever. But if I had a loved one with me that depends on me to protect them...then all bets are off. I probably would have plowed thru them too.

If the had bats or pipes and were breaking the windows, I think I would start driving.

I am torn here, blacks need to heal and get on with reality. I have seen blacks kids accuse whites of hate crimes Blacks were guilty of...I have seen them

Like the people swear they saw Michael Brown get shot in the back (how is both possible, anyway?) after he put up his arms to surrender even though the grand jury disproved all that nonsense . Brown was a swaggering thug and didn't care about the consequences. That is too bad. He got justice, What justice to the rest of us get? I am not liking the rioters, looters and protesters right now.

If the had bats or pipes and were breaking the windows, I think I would start driving.
Agreed. It all depends on the situation. Were they pounding the car to begin with? Was the driver just fed up and irritated and wanted to get home? Hard to tell with the vid.
When in Rome..do as the romans. Yell out the window YEAH YEAH DON'T SHOOT, POOR MICHAEL! then get the hell outta there if they think you are on their "side"? Most aren't very smart anyway. And I don't mean just blacks either. I saw a helluva lot of white folks in that vid.

Morons.

Protest is fine with theTea Party types. The most rabid among them think it's high time to storm 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue. Some of the radicals think carrying their semi automatic weapons with them to stores and restaurants is just excerising what they perceive as their rights.

Yes. Protest is a grand idea among the Rabid Right Wingers.

Protest is grand, unless you're Black.

And, to listen to the knuckle dragging Right, Blacks don't protest. They don't have that right. For, you see, according to the mouth breathing Right Wingers, Blacks don't protest, they rabble rouse. They're uppity. They riot.

Ain't America great?

They as in "rioters" come in all colors. But I saw ONE black man in front of a camera yelling BURN THIS PLACE DOWN..and thats what was done and is still being done. Doesn't look too good now does it?

Burning down businesses, smashing cars, blocking traffic are not rights guaranteed by the constitution.

Is it acting uppity? No. It's criminal. Use flame throwers on them.

Forum List

Back