No charges filed in Palin brawl

The Palins didn't do anything wrong hence why no one was arrested.

You're an inbred, ignorant, cracker racist so its not surprising you idolize the lowest common denominator in American politics.

The Palins did and do EVERYTHING wrong.

I couldn't have said this any better myself. Spot on, Luddly. McGarrett should be booted off the board for his offensive racist avatars. Shame on USMB for letting trash like him trash their site.

Palin starts em young

political-pictures-sarah-palin-fine.jpg

"No charges?", shrieked the swamp creatures. "Whatever shall we do?".

"Never fear", soothed the clan leader, taking a deep drag from his/her/its bong. "We don't need charges, remember? Facts don't matter. Just keep screaming, slandering, lying, and anything else you can think of. Yell loud enough and long enough and eventually we'll render Sarah Palin harmless. Until then, don't look into her eyes, she'll steal your mojo".

The normal people outside the swamp asked one another. "Why do they keep doing this? Don't they realize Sarah can't hurt them any more?"

"Never fear", reminded the smartest of the normals. "It's all part of the plan. The swamp creatures react to Sarah Palin like vampires react to a crucifix. We just like to watch them shriek and howl, but we'd never hurt them. They're too cute."

You're an inbred, ignorant, cracker racist so its not surprising you idolize the lowest common denominator in American politics.

I couldn't have said this any better myself. Spot on, Luddly. McGarrett should be booted off the board for his offensive racist avatars. Shame on USMB for letting trash like him trash their site.

He's pond scum and wouldn't be missed, that's for sure.

hadit - Its only slander if its not true. If you believe these accusations are not true, post proof.

No has to lie about the Palins. They bring this on themselves.

BTW hadit The quote in your signature is a lie. Its not just that its out of context, that's not what she said. Its okay for you to lie - lies are all you have. But take the quote marks away.

hadit - Its only slander if its not true. If you believe these accusations are not true, post proof.

BTW hadit The quote in your signature is a lie. Its not just that its out of context, that's not what she said. Its okay for you to lie - lies are all you have. But take the quote marks away.

1. I haven't been saying nasty things about the Palins. It's up to those who did to support their assertions.
2. Hillary also doesn't have a campaign or slogan yet. It's obvious she didn't say it, but it would be an awesome commercial for her opposition. The quotes stay.

"Sorry" Palin has taught her children to be confrontational and disrespectful.

Her demeanor and actions behind the scenes of the 2008 presidential election revealed a woman who could not control her temper. She carries grudge matches infinitum.

Thank god Obama won, I can't imagine this immature, self-absorbed volatile twit being a heart beat away from a dog kennel much less the Oval Office.

And this is the irony, you moron libs claim how relieved you are she's not a "heartbeat away" yet look who IS a heartbeat away !

You guys gave us the biggest moron of all that Palin can't hold a candle to. Biden puts his foot in his mouth nearly every day now.
In fact I guarantee you Obama and other Dims hold their breath every time the guy holds a press conference, and they pray he doesn't fuck up too badly.

Anchorage Alaska police report sheds new light on September brawl involving Sarah Palin and family members Alaska Dispatch

Prosecutors won't proceed with charges in a brawl that involved several members of the Palin family, Anchorage police said Thursday.

The news comes as Anchorage police released reports Thursday morning outlining witness statements in the fight.

Related:
Eyewitness to Palin brawl tells of being fired from job after national TV interview
Police were called to South Anchorage regarding a brawl involving about 20 people that had broken out at Korey Klingenmeyer's house on the evening of Sept. 6. The event was a birthday party for brothers Marc and Matthew McKenna and Klingenmeyer’s son. Former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin, her husband, Todd, and some of their children were there.

Five police officers wrote up police reports on the scene. More than 15 witnesses were interviewed, and the statements offer conflicting information regarding what happened.

Overall, the accounts in the police report seemed to confirm, in broad terms, initial witness reports that surfaced before the police report's release.

Sarah Palin Waited in the Limo While Her Family Got in a Drunken Brawl
The police report from that drunken Palin family brawl last month is finally out, and Bristol is reportedly claiming a neighbor called her insulting names, then knocked her down and dragged her around a lawn.

Hot Alaska Gossip: Sarah Palin's Whole Family Was in a Nasty Brawl
America's favorite Irrelevant Grizzly Mom reportedly screamed "Don't you know who I…Read on fortressamerica.gawker.com

According to the Smoking Gun, the party at a neighbor's house turned violent when Bristol confronted a woman who had insulted her sister, Willow. Reports TMZ:

Bristol told police the homeowner, Korey Klingenmeyer, shoved her to the ground, dragged her around, and started calling her a slut and a c**t.

Korey and several other witnesses at the party saw it differently ... telling cops Bristol punched him in the face — he says he let her hit him 5-6 times before grabbing her fist and pushing back ... sending her reeling to the ground.

That scrap then sparked the all-out brawl — witnesses say Track and 3-4 other people came running to defend Bristol ... and all hell broke loose ... with the Palins, including dad Todd, taking on all comers.

Willow says several people at the party we're chanting, "F**k the Palins!"

6 must-reads from Palin family police report - CNN.com
Washington (CNN) -- Nobody is being charged in a drunken brawl that involved a white limousine full of members of Sarah Palin's family, police in Alaska said Thursday.

But it sure sounds like things got out of hand, with the host of the September house party where it all happened saying the Palins got into a fight they "ended up losing."

The Anchorage Police Department released a report that includes more than two pages of details about the brawl, which happened after the former GOP vice presidential nominee's family and friends showed up at another friend's party. It details accusations that Bristol Palin punched the host in the face repeatedly, that Track Palin tried to start a fight with his father and more.

Here are some of the details -- wildly different, depending on who's offering the information -- that Officer John Daily submitted in his official report:

More at the links.

Not surprising when you invite trailer trash.

And, sorry, but just there's no way can anyone deny that this happened, so don't even try.

:lmao:

In your other thread somebody said this coulda happened on the White House lawn if only...or the whole soused Palin tribe rolling around the Rose Garden feudin' and afightin'? Forgive me, I almost get the giggles picturing that. But Mother Mayhem just sat in the limo like Jed Clampett acting as corner for her drunken brood? No leadership there. I guess she is all hat no cattle after all.

palin-threatened.jpg

B̶R̶I̶N̶G̶ ̶'̶E̶M̶ ̶O̶N̶!̶ ........WELL, ER, I DIDN'T WANNA HURT ANYBODY!

Yeah, I said that and really, there's no reason to believe they would suddenly behave with dignity and integrity if McCain had been elected.

Not long ago, I posted her drunken rant aimed at Senator Elizabeth Warren. She rambled incoherently, made no sense and never made a point. When she gets going, its kinda weird to watch. She tries so hard but always blows it. Like her zinger about "1400 Pennsylvania Avenue" - she looked so pleased with herself but it fell flat because, typically, she doesn't even know the address of the White House.

We all know she dumb (who needs to write the word "taxes" on their palm in order to remember it?) but she's also just a common lush.

Once drunken trailer trash, always drunken trailer trash.

Sadly, this most recent brawl probably means she won't run for office. Not that I think she would. That would be too much like work and she's right where she belongs - making drunken, incoherent, soundbite rants.

She's definitely the clown du jour of American politics. Used to be you'd get a politician ever generation or so that late night comedians could count on for monologue fodder. (Remember Dan Quayle?) Lately though they seem to be all around us, Michele Bachmann gives Palin close competition for the dunce cap crown. Just by sheer number of goofy gaffes tho I'd have to give Sarah the late night Comedy Queen Crown.

And I think you're right, not much chance of her running for anything again. It would cut into her lucrative career as wingnut mouthpiece for hire for one thing. Hell she couldn't even make it thru her governor gig, she had to trash her duty to Alaska forthwith and get out on the bash and dash for cash circuit. We can only hope tho, I know a lot of people who would pay good money to get a Palin/Bachmann or Palin/Anybody campaign off the ground.

1. I haven't been saying nasty things about the Palins. It's up to those who did to support their assertions.
2. Hillary also doesn't have a campaign or slogan yet. It's obvious she didn't say it, but it would be an awesome commercial for her opposition. The quotes stay.

hadit
1. Proof has been posted.Repeatedly and in more than one thread.
2. The quotes are what make it a lie.
3. You lied in both #1 and #2.

The foaming at the mouth obsession you people have with Sarah Palin SIX YEARS after an election that was won by Democrats never ceases to amuse me!

hadit
1. Proof has been posted.Repeatedly and in more than one thread.
14y4lrm.jpg

political-pictures-sarah-palin-fine.jpg

Really?

2. The quotes are what make it a lie.
3. You lied in both #1 and #2.

If my sig really makes you think Hillary ever said that, you're too stupid to worry about offending.

The foaming at the mouth obsession you people have with Sarah Palin SIX YEARS after an election that was won by Democrats never ceases to amuse me!

It really is funny to watch the swamp creatures get all excited and rattle their cages like that.

Looks like it isn't the first time that finger has been flashed

piper_palin_finger_detail.jpg

With proper grooming she will grow up to be a street brawler like her sister

not one rw'er has said they'd have changed their vote given what they now know about Mama Griz' clan.

Would anyone who voted for Carter have changed their vote after finding out about Billy? Or Obama after finding out about his illegal alien relatives? You vote for the candidate, not their family.

"No charges?", shrieked the swamp creatures. "Whatever shall we do?".

"Never fear", soothed the clan leader, taking a deep drag from his/her/its bong. "We don't need charges, remember? Facts don't matter. Just keep screaming, slandering, lying, and anything else you can think of. Yell loud enough and long enough and eventually we'll render Sarah Palin harmless. Until then, don't look into her eyes, she'll steal your mojo".

The normal people outside the swamp asked one another. "Why do they keep doing this? Don't they realize Sarah can't hurt them any more?"

"Never fear", reminded the smartest of the normals. "It's all part of the plan. The swamp creatures react to Sarah Palin like vampires react to a crucifix. We just like to watch them shriek and howl, but we'd never hurt them. They're too cute."
You have hit the nail on the head!

Thank you!

not one rw'er has said they'd have changed their vote given what they now know about Mama Griz' clan.

What?

Like they would admit that she's a delusional, dumb, perpetually drunk and a serial quitter who sold out to the highest bidder?

As someone else pointed out, she made them that way. That's what is important about that bunch of losers. Track with his meth, Bristol's illegitimate kid, Willow with her middle finger working overtime, the constant lies and the incredible family violence. The shit doesn't fall far from the bat, the trash is right under the trailer.

Yep. The Great American (tee potty) Family.

:uhoh3:

Seriously...don't you people have any clue how ridiculous you are when you do this? All the problems we have with the country right now and you're worried about Sarah Palin? :cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

Forum List

Back