No charges filed in Palin brawl

not one rw'er has said they'd have changed their vote given what they now know about Mama Griz' clan.

What?

Like they would admit that she's a delusional, dumb, perpetually drunk and a serial quitter who sold out to the highest bidder?

As someone else pointed out, she made them that way. That's what is important about that bunch of losers. Track with his meth, Bristol's illegitimate kid, Willow with her middle finger working overtime, the constant lies and the incredible family violence. The shit doesn't fall far from the bat, the trash is right under the trailer.

Yep. The Great American (tee potty) Family.

:uhoh3:

What was that again about proof being posted repeatedly about the Palins? Like I said, I'm not saying nasty things about the Palins, I have no need to prove anything. If you're so concerned about lying and smearing, perhaps you could prove some of your wild accusations.

not one rw'er has said they'd have changed their vote given what they now know about Mama Griz' clan.

What?

Like they would admit that she's a delusional, dumb, perpetually drunk and a serial quitter who sold out to the highest bidder?

As someone else pointed out, she made them that way. That's what is important about that bunch of losers. Track with his meth, Bristol's illegitimate kid, Willow with her middle finger working overtime, the constant lies and the incredible family violence. The shit doesn't fall far from the bat, the trash is right under the trailer.

Yep. The Great American (tee potty) Family.

:uhoh3:

What was that again about proof being posted repeatedly about the Palins? Like I said, I'm not saying nasty things about the Palins, I have no need to prove anything. If you're so concerned about lying and smearing, perhaps you could prove some of your wild accusations.
Thats why we're asking Mama Griz to come clean so this can all get straightened-out

The Palins didn't do anything wrong hence why no one was arrested.

You're an inbred, ignorant, cracker racist so its not surprising you idolize the lowest common denominator in American politics.

The Palins did and do EVERYTHING wrong.

I couldn't have said this any better myself. Spot on, Luddly. McGarrett should be booted off the board for his offensive racist avatars. Shame on USMB for letting trash like him trash their site.

I believe he labels himself a "conservative" and I've only seen one or two other self-identified conservatives call him out on his racist shit. He's a bellwether for the far right anti-Obama racists who virulently oppose the POTUS and all his initiatives simply because he's black. Steve's valuable as an example of just how devoid of reason that end of the conservative spectrum really is. He's nailed and belled and a millstone around their necks. I don't want him to go anywhere.

Some Progressive "tough Guy" Called Bristol a **** and git his ass kicked -- by Bristol

4e994548cda39260377f37169c66f92a.jpg

Call Bristol a ****

Get beat senseless by her

Don't press charges because Id have to have to testify that she kicked my ass because I Called her a ****

#ProgressivesAreUseless

You're an inbred, ignorant, cracker racist so its not surprising you idolize the lowest common denominator in American politics.

I couldn't have said this any better myself. Spot on, Luddly. McGarrett should be booted off the board for his offensive racist avatars. Shame on USMB for letting trash like him trash their site.

I believe he labels himself a "conservative" and I've only seen one or two other self-identified conservatives call him out on his racist shit. He's a bellwether for the far right anti-Obama racists who virulently oppose the POTUS and all his initiatives simply because he's black. Steve's valuable as an example of just how devoid of reason that end of the conservative spectrum really is. He's nailed and belled and a millstone around their necks. I don't want him to go anywhere.

STFU Jake

There are very few real conservatives on this board.

And they're drowned out by the inbred, racist, ignorant, tee potty nutters.

I agree about wanting jerks like him here. Like the Palins, they do more harm to the RW cause than liberals do.

Last edited:
Anchorage Alaska police report sheds new light on September brawl involving Sarah Palin and family members Alaska Dispatch

Prosecutors won't proceed with charges in a brawl that involved several members of the Palin family, Anchorage police said Thursday.

The news comes as Anchorage police released reports Thursday morning outlining witness statements in the fight.

Related:
Eyewitness to Palin brawl tells of being fired from job after national TV interview
Police were called to South Anchorage regarding a brawl involving about 20 people that had broken out at Korey Klingenmeyer's house on the evening of Sept. 6. The event was a birthday party for brothers Marc and Matthew McKenna and Klingenmeyer’s son. Former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin, her husband, Todd, and some of their children were there.

Five police officers wrote up police reports on the scene. More than 15 witnesses were interviewed, and the statements offer conflicting information regarding what happened.

Overall, the accounts in the police report seemed to confirm, in broad terms, initial witness reports that surfaced before the police report's release.

Sarah Palin Waited in the Limo While Her Family Got in a Drunken Brawl
The police report from that drunken Palin family brawl last month is finally out, and Bristol is reportedly claiming a neighbor called her insulting names, then knocked her down and dragged her around a lawn.

Hot Alaska Gossip: Sarah Palin's Whole Family Was in a Nasty Brawl
America's favorite Irrelevant Grizzly Mom reportedly screamed "Don't you know who I…Read on fortressamerica.gawker.com

According to the Smoking Gun, the party at a neighbor's house turned violent when Bristol confronted a woman who had insulted her sister, Willow. Reports TMZ:

Bristol told police the homeowner, Korey Klingenmeyer, shoved her to the ground, dragged her around, and started calling her a slut and a c**t.

Korey and several other witnesses at the party saw it differently ... telling cops Bristol punched him in the face — he says he let her hit him 5-6 times before grabbing her fist and pushing back ... sending her reeling to the ground.

That scrap then sparked the all-out brawl — witnesses say Track and 3-4 other people came running to defend Bristol ... and all hell broke loose ... with the Palins, including dad Todd, taking on all comers.

Willow says several people at the party we're chanting, "F**k the Palins!"

6 must-reads from Palin family police report - CNN.com
Washington (CNN) -- Nobody is being charged in a drunken brawl that involved a white limousine full of members of Sarah Palin's family, police in Alaska said Thursday.

But it sure sounds like things got out of hand, with the host of the September house party where it all happened saying the Palins got into a fight they "ended up losing."

The Anchorage Police Department released a report that includes more than two pages of details about the brawl, which happened after the former GOP vice presidential nominee's family and friends showed up at another friend's party. It details accusations that Bristol Palin punched the host in the face repeatedly, that Track Palin tried to start a fight with his father and more.

Here are some of the details -- wildly different, depending on who's offering the information -- that Officer John Daily submitted in his official report:

More at the links.

Not surprising when you invite trailer trash.

And, sorry, but just there's no way can anyone deny that this happened, so don't even try.

:lmao:

In your other thread somebody said this coulda happened on the White House lawn if only...or the whole soused Palin tribe rolling around the Rose Garden feudin' and afightin'? Forgive me, I almost get the giggles picturing that. But Mother Mayhem just sat in the limo like Jed Clampett acting as corner for her drunken brood? No leadership there. I guess she is all hat no cattle after all.

palin-threatened.jpg

B̶R̶I̶N̶G̶ ̶'̶E̶M̶ ̶O̶N̶!̶ ........WELL, ER, I DIDN'T WANNA HURT ANYBODY!

Yeah, I said that and really, there's no reason to believe they would suddenly behave with dignity and integrity if McCain had been elected.

Not long ago, I posted her drunken rant aimed at Senator Elizabeth Warren. She rambled incoherently, made no sense and never made a point. When she gets going, its kinda weird to watch. She tries so hard but always blows it. Like her zinger about "1400 Pennsylvania Avenue" - she looked so pleased with herself but it fell flat because, typically, she doesn't even know the address of the White House.

We all know she dumb (who needs to write the word "taxes" on their palm in order to remember it?) but she's also just a common lush.

Once drunken trailer trash, always drunken trailer trash.

Sadly, this most recent brawl probably means she won't run for office. Not that I think she would. That would be too much like work and she's right where she belongs - making drunken, incoherent, soundbite rants.

She's definitely the clown du jour of American politics. Used to be you'd get a politician ever generation or so that late night comedians could count on for monologue fodder. (Remember Dan Quayle?) Lately though they seem to be all around us, Michele Bachmann gives Palin close competition for the dunce cap crown. Just by sheer number of goofy gaffes tho I'd have to give Sarah the late night Comedy Queen Crown.

And I think you're right, not much chance of her running for anything again. It would cut into her lucrative career as wingnut mouthpiece for hire for one thing. Hell she couldn't even make it thru her governor gig, she had to trash her duty to Alaska forthwith and get out on the bash and dash for cash circuit. We can only hope tho, I know a lot of people who would pay good money to get a Palin/Bachmann or Palin/Anybody campaign off the ground.
Remember Joe Biden?

Are you actually gonna say that Joe Biden got the crap beat out of him for telling women he wanted to bend them over on the lawn at a party?
:rolleyes-41:

Y'all need to calm down.

As one of the nutters said above, the Palins represent christian family values in right wing politics. Its not like another drunken brawl will mean she doesn't get invited to speak at the "values voters" little get togethers.
:puke3:

Anchorage Alaska police report sheds new light on September brawl involving Sarah Palin and family members Alaska Dispatch

Prosecutors won't proceed with charges in a brawl that involved several members of the Palin family, Anchorage police said Thursday.

The news comes as Anchorage police released reports Thursday morning outlining witness statements in the fight.

Related:
Eyewitness to Palin brawl tells of being fired from job after national TV interview
Police were called to South Anchorage regarding a brawl involving about 20 people that had broken out at Korey Klingenmeyer's house on the evening of Sept. 6. The event was a birthday party for brothers Marc and Matthew McKenna and Klingenmeyer’s son. Former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin, her husband, Todd, and some of their children were there.

Five police officers wrote up police reports on the scene. More than 15 witnesses were interviewed, and the statements offer conflicting information regarding what happened.

Overall, the accounts in the police report seemed to confirm, in broad terms, initial witness reports that surfaced before the police report's release.

Sarah Palin Waited in the Limo While Her Family Got in a Drunken Brawl
The police report from that drunken Palin family brawl last month is finally out, and Bristol is reportedly claiming a neighbor called her insulting names, then knocked her down and dragged her around a lawn.

Hot Alaska Gossip: Sarah Palin's Whole Family Was in a Nasty Brawl
America's favorite Irrelevant Grizzly Mom reportedly screamed "Don't you know who I…Read on fortressamerica.gawker.com

According to the Smoking Gun, the party at a neighbor's house turned violent when Bristol confronted a woman who had insulted her sister, Willow. Reports TMZ:

Bristol told police the homeowner, Korey Klingenmeyer, shoved her to the ground, dragged her around, and started calling her a slut and a c**t.

Korey and several other witnesses at the party saw it differently ... telling cops Bristol punched him in the face — he says he let her hit him 5-6 times before grabbing her fist and pushing back ... sending her reeling to the ground.

That scrap then sparked the all-out brawl — witnesses say Track and 3-4 other people came running to defend Bristol ... and all hell broke loose ... with the Palins, including dad Todd, taking on all comers.

Willow says several people at the party we're chanting, "F**k the Palins!"

6 must-reads from Palin family police report - CNN.com
Washington (CNN) -- Nobody is being charged in a drunken brawl that involved a white limousine full of members of Sarah Palin's family, police in Alaska said Thursday.

But it sure sounds like things got out of hand, with the host of the September house party where it all happened saying the Palins got into a fight they "ended up losing."

The Anchorage Police Department released a report that includes more than two pages of details about the brawl, which happened after the former GOP vice presidential nominee's family and friends showed up at another friend's party. It details accusations that Bristol Palin punched the host in the face repeatedly, that Track Palin tried to start a fight with his father and more.

Here are some of the details -- wildly different, depending on who's offering the information -- that Officer John Daily submitted in his official report:

More at the links.

Not surprising when you invite trailer trash.

And, sorry, but just there's no way can anyone deny that this happened, so don't even try.

:lmao:

In your other thread somebody said this coulda happened on the White House lawn if only...or the whole soused Palin tribe rolling around the Rose Garden feudin' and afightin'? Forgive me, I almost get the giggles picturing that. But Mother Mayhem just sat in the limo like Jed Clampett acting as corner for her drunken brood? No leadership there. I guess she is all hat no cattle after all.

palin-threatened.jpg

Yeah, I said that and really, there's no reason to believe they would suddenly behave with dignity and integrity if McCain had been elected.

Not long ago, I posted her drunken rant aimed at Senator Elizabeth Warren. She rambled incoherently, made no sense and never made a point. When she gets going, its kinda weird to watch. She tries so hard but always blows it. Like her zinger about "1400 Pennsylvania Avenue" - she looked so pleased with herself but it fell flat because, typically, she doesn't even know the address of the White House.

We all know she dumb (who needs to write the word "taxes" on their palm in order to remember it?) but she's also just a common lush.

Sadly, this most recent brawl probably means she won't run for office. Not that I think she would. That would be too much like work and she's right where she belongs - making drunken, incoherent, soundbite rants.

She's definitely the clown du jour of American politics. Used to be you'd get a politician ever generation or so that late night comedians could count on for monologue fodder. (Remember Dan Quayle?) Lately though they seem to be all around us, Michele Bachmann gives Palin close competition for the dunce cap crown. Just by sheer number of goofy gaffes tho I'd have to give Sarah the late night Comedy Queen Crown.

And I think you're right, not much chance of her running for anything again. It would cut into her lucrative career as wingnut mouthpiece for hire for one thing. Hell she couldn't even make it thru her governor gig, she had to trash her duty to Alaska forthwith and get out on the bash and dash for cash circuit. We can only hope tho, I know a lot of people who would pay good money to get a Palin/Bachmann or Palin/Anybody campaign off the ground.
Remember Joe Biden?

Joe Biden? Just kind of an average middle class kid with "natural leadership abilities", elected class president in high school, led a previously losing football team to an undefeated season, participated in civil rights "sit-ins", 6th youngest Senator ever elected, re-elected six times, apparently never "quit" anything in his life, who's presence on the ticket helped Barack Obama become the 44th POTUS. That Joe Biden? How could we forget, he is the 47th VPOTUS after all.

palin-threatened.jpg

Remember Joe Biden?

Joe Biden? Just kind of an average middle class kid with "natural leadership abilities", elected class president in high school, led a previously losing football team to an undefeated season, participated in civil rights "sit-ins", 6th youngest Senator ever elected, re-elected six times, apparently never "quit" anything in his life, who's presence on the ticket helped Barack Obama become the 44th POTUS. That Joe Biden? How could we forget, he is the 47th VPOTUS after all.
Biden never helped the ineligible Obama get elected. It was media deception, non vetting and black skin color that got him elected.

The whole incident (sans the patently ludicrous ‘embellishments’ from anti-Palin bloggers) if anything made me love and admire the Palins all the more.

Sarah and her family have such grit, in the old-fashioned sense of what America used to be. Such a stark contrast to the metrosexual wimpishness that has totally enveloped modern American society and its culture. I couldn’t help but lhe story uses Klingenmeyer’s account, with unnamed supporting witness testimony, throughout.

It is one thing to have "grit". You can have grit and still exhibit class. The Palin clan acts like a bunch of fucking redneck trash. Can you imagine if McCain was elected and Palin and her family were hanging around the White House? There would be empty Budweiser cans on the front lawn, used condoms in the bushes, and occasional drunken brawls at official functions. Mr. Palin would be cashing Sarah's VP paycheck at a local DC liquor store.

As a political conservative I think that the best thing would be for the Palins to fade away from public life.

According to Luddly everyone's a racist but calling a white person 'cracker' is awesome.

Fuck you Luddly . :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The whole incident (sans the patently ludicrous ‘embellishments’ from anti-Palin bloggers) if anything made me love and admire the Palins all the more.

Sarah and her family have such grit, in the old-fashioned sense of what America used to be. Such a stark contrast to the metrosexual wimpishness that has totally enveloped modern American society and its culture. I couldn’t help but lhe story uses Klingenmeyer’s account, with unnamed supporting witness testimony, throughout.

It is one thing to have "grit". You can have grit and still exhibit class. The Palin clan acts like a bunch of fucking redneck trash. Can you imagine if McCain was elected and Palin and her family were hanging around the White House? There would be empty Budweiser cans on the front lawn, used condoms in the bushes, and occasional drunken brawls at official functions. Mr. Palin would be cashing Sarah's VP paycheck at a local DC liquor store.

As a political conservative I think that the best thing would be for the Palins to fade away from public life.
For a self proclaimed conservative you should be ashamed of yourself for making such false allegations of what they would do. The Palins would be a breath of fresh air in the oval office compared to untrustworthy elitists who are out of touch with mainstream America.

Would anyone who voted for Carter have changed their vote after finding out about Billy? Or Obama after finding out about his illegal alien relatives? You vote for the candidate, not their family.
Jimmy was not responsible for raising Billy. I remember Billy drinking but not getting into bar brawls
Apple doesn't fall far from the tree

Palin family values

Forum List

Back