New York City Councilwoman Demands Permanent Housing for Illegal Aliens

Of course this is a federal felony as it encourages illegals to live here in violation of section 1324 title 8. But democrats say illegals are above the law.

Illegal aliens residing within our America are just that, ILLEGAL ALIENS. Just because the statist left caters to a religion that harbors an ideology of "one world without borders" does not make the before mentioned ideology legal in practice. If government @ all levels in our America was doing the job they were hired to do this illegal alien issue would currently not be an issue. I included the below link that may prove useful to those that desire to reference the issue in a somewhat more comprehensive depth.

Of course this is a federal felony as it encourages illegals to live here in violation of section 1324 title 8. But democrats say illegals are above the law.

This could mean many things.

You could have a permanent "camp" for illegal immigrants, it's not permanent for the illegal immigrants, it's permanent for the city, the illegals go there, and then when they get a change in status they move.

The problem is this Obiden kkkabal does not care about anyone but themselves getting rich while in power.

The “immigrant” swarm they recenly let in is not for humanitarian purpose lol!, but to collapse the systems. Hard core criminals embedded, I rest my case. No vetting.

Then the dirty evil busturds plan to rebuild it they “way they want it to be”. With them in power forever, showered in riches like King & Queen in England. 15 million names on the voter roll should help. Start the printer Jose.

They don’t like the Constitution as it promotes fairness, honesty, dignity all things evil scum and ignorant supporters have none of//

This could mean many things.

You could have a permanent "camp" for illegal immigrants, it's not permanent for the illegal immigrants, it's permanent for the city, the illegals go there, and then when they get a change in status they move.
That would not settle the problem with illegals in country. If foreigners are not properly vetted according to federal law they are then "illegally" residing within America's borders.

That would not settle the problem with illegals in country. If foreigners are not properly vetted according to federal law they are then "illegally" residing within America's borders.

Maybe not.

But maybe you haven't noticed the other crisis that is hitting first world countries.

Pensions. A ponzi scheme that requires about 3 workers for every retired person. Americans just aren't having enough babies to make it to 3 workers for every retired person. You need immigrants to come in, and you might as well have the ones coming in illegally. Cheaper to make them legal than to kick them out.

Pensions. A ponzi scheme that requires about 3 workers for every retired person. Americans just aren't having enough babies to make it to 3 workers for every retired

Which, people knew very well in 1970s when they implemented 401(k) legislation to incite and induce people to responsibly prepare for their own retirement

Maybe not.

But maybe you haven't noticed the other crisis that is hitting first world countries.

Pensions. A ponzi scheme that requires about 3 workers for every retired person. Americans just aren't having enough babies to make it to 3 workers for every retired person. You need immigrants to come in, and you might as well have the ones coming in illegally. Cheaper to make them legal than to kick them out.
The below link was posted a half year ago or so but the info contained in the link is definitely of interest.

Maybe not.

No you want fully vetted LEGAL immigrants that bring skills we need and want to assimilate, not illiterate third world peasants who want to bring their culture here.

Maybe not.

Pensions. A ponzi scheme that requires about 3 workers for every retired person. Americans just aren't having enough babies to make it to 3 workers for every retired person.

Illegals with no skills, collecting welfare aren't going to help pay for our retirees.

No you want fully vetted LEGAL immigrants that bring skills we need and want to assimilate, not illiterate third world peasants who want to bring their culture here.

Then vote for something else. Oh, wait, you vote one party or the other and it doesn't change. One party tells you they'll change things, the other doesn't, so you vote for the party that tells you they'll change it but never, ever do.

Great. Democracy

And
Pensions. A ponzi scheme that requires about 3 workers for every retired person. Americans just aren't having enough babies to make it to 3 workers for every retired person.

Illegals with no skills, collecting welfare aren't going to help pay for our retirees.
Mass deportation will save hundreds of Billions of $$$ and save hundreds of thousands of lives

Everybody does deserve a home in America.

By that I mean everyone that is a true American citizen or went through the citizenship program. And works for their home and earns it themselves and pays their own bills.

Her idea is "we should give everyone a home for doing absolutely nothing" is nothing short of insane. By her logic then why aren't they paying my mortgage? I own a house but she wants to give illegals a free housing then how come I don't get a free house? Why do I have to pay for my house and work for it when illegals get free housing?

That bitch needs to be run out of politics and never allowed to come back.

Everybody does deserve a home in America.

By that I mean everyone that is a true American citizen or went through the citizenship program. And works for their home and earns it themselves and pays their own bills.

Her idea is "we should give everyone a home for doing absolutely nothing" is nothing short of insane. By her logic then why aren't they paying my mortgage? I own a house but she wants to give illegals a free housing then how come I don't get a free house? Why do I have to pay for my house and work for it when illegals get free housing?

That bitch needs to be run out of politics and never allowed to come back.
Brought to you by the American Statist Left Marxi-Nazi One World Without Borders Party!

Then vote for something else. Oh, wait, you vote one party or the other and it doesn't change. One party tells you they'll change things, the other doesn't, so you vote for the party that tells you they'll change it but never, ever do.

Great. Democracy
That's WHY I refer to the RNC/DNC corporations as the RepubliCratic Duopoly Party. Actually America is classified as a Representative Republic though it is slowly sliding downhill into a democracy(mob rule).

That's WHY I refer to the RNC/DNC corporations as the RepubliCratic Duopoly Party. Actually America is classified as a Representative Republic though it is slowly sliding downhill into a democracy(mob rule).

The US is nowhere near a democracy.

It's not mob rule, and "mob rule" is a stupid thing to say.

Forum List

Back