No BERNing love for Hillary

Was listening to Hillary talk about Trump, and in her speak she must have covered every group in America's gripe, and every bull craping talking point she could muster up in her speak.... Is anyone fooled by this lady yet ? I wasn't fooled by Obama, and I sure won't be fooled by Hillary.

Bernie could go third party, if the Ds screw him. If he does, not only does trump win easily, but it just might kill the D party.

All we heard from the MSM was how the R party was shooting itself...well it just might be the D party that dies.

Bernie could go third party, if the Ds screw him. If he does, not only does trump win easily, but it just might kill the D party.

All we heard from the MSM was how the R party was shooting itself...well it just might be the D party that dies.
He won't, he's a loyal slave of the system. If he goes 3rd, he'll lose and then lose re-election as the dnc won't back him.

He's not man enough to do the right thing by his supporters

He won't, he's a loyal slave of the system. If he goes 3rd, he'll lose and then lose re-election as the dnc won't back him.

DNC has never backed him. He is to much of a wild card for them. Read his book they backed his opponents constantly even if they were republicans.

DNC has never backed him. He is to much of a wild card for them. Read his book they backed his opponents constantly even if they were republicans.
he still wont, he wants a cabinet job

No Bern-ing Love for Hillary | RealClearPolitics

HAHA! I love this democraps are at each others throats.

And the GOP isn't?

lol, good one.
The BIG difference was and is the democrats have 2 candidates who are going at it and its splitting the party MOST if not all GOP candidates of any substance have backed Trump or are just staying out of the way. Very few whiners are openly saying they won't back him because obviously the GOP has a better hold of the leash of its members than the democrats do. I don't blame Bernie supporters I know exactly how they feel. I was a Ron Paul supporter in 2008 and 2012. You must not be following the news to see that even Lindsey Graham is telling donors behind doors to back Trump...we can thank the most evil candidate the dems have ever put up for that :D

Poor ole dude. Wins primaries, yet sees the delegates go to Hitlery. He should be pissed. His Party is corrupt as hell.

Once the Democrat's have a nominee they'll throw together and unite, something the Republicans will have a problem doing. Conservative's are not uniting behind Trump, he has a meeting this week in the hope he can attract the religious vote, Republican women hate him, young Republicans are heading to Gary Johnson who may attract up to 10% of the vote.
There are many problems Republicans have yet to face, the biggest is Trump's tax returns and whether he has been paying taxes or not. Many people may not care but polling suggests a very large number of Independent's care and 44% of Republicans are very troubled if he hasn't. It is very early in this election to be making prognostications, there isn't even a nominee for either party, after the conventions things will start to focus more sharply.

Forum List

Back