No autopsy on Scalia/US marshal protection was NOT there at time of death

We need an investigation! 79 year old men do not just drop dead.
. Not if their in excellent health they don't, and I know plenty of old folks that are in excellent health. The dems don't because their playing God with healthcare... It is amazing to them to see people surviving Obama Care... LOL.

Sure they do. People in seemingly excellent health drop dead all the time.

You do realize he had been to the doctor on Wed and Thurs before he left because he wasn't feeling good, right? And he was 79.
ALERT! No autopsy to be performed on Supreme Court Justice Antonin Scalia... MYSTERY: No U.S. Marshal Protection was Provided at Time of Death...

1. Why is there no Autopsy? If he just "felt ill" and died then need to know why LOVE how they claim the family doesn't want it either. I say that's bullshit I think they are being threatened
2. Why in the hell was there no US marshalls protection for a sitting US SC justice?

Had an uncle that dropped dead at 43 of a massive heart atrack. Had never been diagnosed with any heart trouble. Look at teen athletes that it has even happened to.
At 79, Scalia hadn't felt good for a couple of days, ,it is no surprise at all. He was a heavier guy and probably had a history of high blood pressure, or cholesterol.
. Not if their in excellent health they don't, and I know plenty of old folks that are in excellent health. The dems don't because their playing God with healthcare... It is amazing to them to see people surviving Obama Care... LOL.

• Thanks
Reactions: mdk
There's no conspiracy, the man was murdered on obama's orders because he just HAD to appoint another justice.

You do realize he had been to the doctor on Wed and Thurs before he left because he wasn't feeling good, right? And he was 79.
ALERT! No autopsy to be performed on Supreme Court Justice Antonin Scalia... MYSTERY: No U.S. Marshal Protection was Provided at Time of Death...

1. Why is there no Autopsy? If he just "felt ill" and died then need to know why LOVE how they claim the family doesn't want it either. I say that's bullshit I think they are being threatened
2. Why in the hell was there no US marshalls protection for a sitting US SC justice?
Then WHY would his doctor OK him going hunting? Yes I knew about that which makes it even more suspicious.

The family can request an autopsy.

Case closed.
. The government should request one as standard procedure in such a case, and especially so because of the man being an SC judge.... Then end of story. I guarantee you if Obama died there would be an autopsy, and Scalia is no different.

Quote:
“Anytime a head of state, member of Congress, or the most conservative member of the U.S. Supreme Court is found dead, an extensive autopsy and toxicology examination should be both immediate and mandatory,” said Gheen.

“The horrid reaction and comments about his death expressed by many liberals online illustrate that Scalia was hated by many people. His death hands the power of the Supreme Court to the modern left for the first time in American history.
The court can now vote, even without a replacement of Scalia, to radically change the United States of America.

Scalia’s death means the Supreme Court is now very likely to rubber stamp Obama’s unconstitutional amnesty orders, tear down Republican drawn districts in many states including North Carolina, and take deep left turns on abortion, gun rights, or anything the liberals have ever dreamed of.

Scalia was a solid vote against Obama’s immigration orders to be decided by April of this year.

We do not contend there is a conspiracy, we contend that there should be no doubts, and the way authorities and the media are rushing conclusions will leave major doubts and legitimate concerns about a death that could lead to a radical political transformation of America to the left.”--William Gheen
article at WND

. If their in excellent health they don't just drop dead... If they do, then they weren't in excellent health were they ? The fact that it was thought that he was in excellent health, gives all the more reason for the autopsy.

Last edited:

Eh...likely a victim of an Obamacare "Death Panel".

If I'm family, I request an autopsy immediately to rule out ANYTHING. Nowadays, per the Clinton model, you never know. Thallium, small pin pricks, hell, who knows. THAT'S how much I trust this "government".

If an autopsy and inquiry into his sudden death isn't conducted properly as it should be, then that should give rise to a possible independent investigation into his death. His position should require this as a standard procedure that is authorized for all high ranking officials.

Obvious foul play. Congress must hold many hearings and investigations. There is no telling where this could lead. After all, Congress won't be doing anything else during Obama's last year.

he was only 79

not 99

:dunno:
Average life expectancy for a man in the US is 76. Considering that Scalia was quite rotund, he was lucky to make it to 79.
. Matters not... He was a high ranking official... An autopsy should be mandatory... Period.
Unless there are signs of foul play then I completely disagree. If the family wants an autopsy it is within their rights to do so.

Forum List

Back