No autopsy on Scalia/US marshal protection was NOT there at time of death

Preacher

Gold Member
Jan 29, 2015
Georgia Mountains
Urgent calls begin for Scalia autopsy

“Anytime a head of state, member of Congress, or the most conservative member of the U.S. Supreme Court is found dead, an extensive autopsy and toxicology examination should be both immediate and mandatory,” said Gheen. “The horrid reaction and comments about his death expressed by many liberals online illustrate that Scalia was hated by many people. His death hands the power of the Supreme Court to the modern left for the first time in American history. The court can now vote, even without a replacement of Scalia, to radically change the United States of America. Scalia’s death means the Supreme Court is now very likely to rubber stamp Obama’s unconstitutional amnesty orders, tear down Republican drawn districts in many states including North Carolina, and take deep left turns on abortion, gun rights, or anything the liberals have ever dreamed of. Scalia was a solid vote against Obama’s immigration orders to be decided by April of this year. We do not contend there is a conspiracy, we contend that there should be no doubts, and the way authorities and the media are rushing conclusions will leave major doubts and legitimate concerns about a death that could lead to a radical political transformation of America to the left.”
Read more at Urgent calls begin for Scalia autopsy

Guevara said she talked to Scalia’s doctor in Washington, D.C., who told her he had been sick and had been at his office Wednesday and Thursday before going on the hunting trip Friday.
Read more at Urgent calls begin for Scalia autopsy

So he was SUPPOSEDLY sick yet STILL went on a hunting trip? That's bullshit.

An obese 79 year old keeled over? It's a conspiracy. Obama suggested to him a cinnamon bun diet. :eek:

conspiracy_theorists.jpg

ALERT! No autopsy to be performed on Supreme Court Justice Antonin Scalia... MYSTERY: No U.S. Marshal Protection was Provided at Time of Death...

1. Why is there no Autopsy? If he just "felt ill" and died then need to know why LOVE how they claim the family doesn't want it either. I say that's bullshit I think they are being threatened
2. Why in the hell was there no US marshalls protection for a sitting US SC justice?

Look up Shafter, Texas on a map and tell us what kind of facilities they have for handling a coronary on an old, fat guy.

He missed breakfast and lunch and nobody thought anything was wrong?

If y'all would just read past the sound bites...

He left dinner early, saying he didn't feel well. When he didn't show up for breakfast, someone was sent to check on him and found him dead in bed.

It happens, frequently. Not everyone dies in a hospital room surrounded by their loved ones like on TV.

Much as I detest the Obama traitor and his thuggish, malcontent supporters, logic suggests that if Obama had any means of disposing a SC justice like this, he would have done it long ago; when he had more time to replace him. Scalia was a 79-year-old extremely fat lardass so it's very likely his heart attack happened on its own. There are plenty of good, PROVEN reasons to hate that Sharpton-jizz-bucket black racist without resorting to conspiracy theories.

Sounds like the Netflix show, "House of Cards," season 2 I think, lol.

Anything is surely possible the way things are going in Washington, but not really likely.

Anybody can bring out this conspiracy, and I applaud it.............as long as they promise NOT to start any thread about Hillary being in deep trouble over e-mails. Credibility you know!

It is like someone saying we landed on the moon in 1969 in one thread, then saying we landed on Pluto in 1970. The 1970 thread would just destroy the 1969 threads credibility, so lets not go there-)

Much as I detest the Obama traitor and his thuggish, malcontent supporters, logic suggests that if Obama had any means of disposing a SC justice like this, he would have done it long ago; when he had more time to replace him. Scalia was a 79-year-old extremely fat lardass so it's very likely his heart attack happened on its own. There are plenty of good, PROVEN reasons to hate that Sharpton-jizz-bucket black racist without resorting to conspiracy theories.
Whenever someone with as much power as a Supreme Court Justice dies, especially when no one is present at the time of death, an autopsy SHOULD be performed. It should be mandatory.

It'd have been good to know exactly how Judge Scalia died. An autopsy would have put all minds at ease.

but ....they don't want autopsy...can't understand why but..so be it.

Forum List

Back