Get em while you can...

More fear mongering from the loons at the NRA.

How is it fear mongering? I've heard many Liberals say they want more gun control or guns outlawed. A Liberal court would put the 2nd amendment in jeopardy would it not?

How is it fear mongering? I've heard many Liberals say they want more gun control or guns outlawed. A Liberal court would put the 2nd amendment in jeopardy would it not?

No. Yes, you hear the liberals say they want gun CONTROL, meaning they want background checks and registration, not gun banning or repeal of the 2nd.

If you think so, you're buying into the fear, because there is no way the 2nd will ever go away.

No. Yes, you hear the liberals say they want gun CONTROL, meaning they want background checks and registration, not gun banning or repeal of the 2nd.

If you think so, you're buying into the fear, because there is no way the 2nd will ever go away.

Heller v D.C. basically begged the question as to whether or not the Second Amendment was an individual right as opposed to collective. The originalist interpretation of it being an individual right was upheld by a mere one vote, so if you really think that individual gun rights would not be in jeopardy with a leftist majority on the court you're fooling yourself.

No doubt Obama and his communist subversives will seize this opportunity to strip Americans of their ability to defend themselves against their tyranny.

• Banned

Gun registration is the same thing as banning guns, its unconstitutional...

Forum List

Back