No Apology but Good Thinking

idiotic move on the part of Obama-------the japs are LAUGHING
What a stupid comment. Laughing at what? And calling one of our most important allies "japs." Disgusting.

Japanese people take offense at being called "Japs" about as much a Canadians take offense at being called "Canucks.

Only thin skinned idiots take offense at words.|

Japanese people have some very CHOICE words for-----"western caucasions" too

Like?

there are allusions to the complexions of "yanks" and something about
dead people--------sorta

What a stupid comment. Laughing at what? And calling one of our most important allies "japs." Disgusting.

Japanese people take offense at being called "Japs" about as much a Canadians take offense at being called "Canucks.

Go call an Japanese person a Jap. Maybe work in that they deserved to be nuked. Then come back and let us know what happened.

Done it. Done it. Maybe the fact that my brother-in-law adopted two children of Japanese origin mitigated the temper of at least of those Japanese that I know.
Oh you have a couple little Jap nephews?

"japs" is what normal americans called the Japanese aggressors during world war II and when discussing that war. My father was in the north atlantic----on a navy ship during world war II-------he never got over calling german men "fritz"

You did not fight in the war, it is not the 1940s, and it was understood to be a slur then as well.

Grow up.

Like?

One term they use is Ame-koh, it's a type of slur like they use baijo for whites it's meant to be hostile. People of mixed race are called jaggers and it's not meant to be nice either

Go call an Japanese person a Jap. Maybe work in that they deserved to be nuked. Then come back and let us know what happened.

Done it. Done it. Maybe the fact that my brother-in-law adopted two children of Japanese origin mitigated the temper of at least of those Japanese that I know.

"japs" is what normal americans called the Japanese aggressors during world war II and when discussing that war. My father was in the north atlantic----on a navy ship during world war II-------he never got over calling german men "fritz"

You did not fight in the war, it is not the 1940s, and it was understood to be a slur then as well.

Grow up.

of course it is a slur--------every other word in the military is a slur

Like?

dead people--------sorta
People are proud to be called yanks or yankees. Now go call them a cracka or honkey and see what happens.

One thing that is absurd and impossible is equating a military attack on a military target that killed about 3000 with a military attack on a primarily civilian target that primarily killed tens of thousands of women, children and the elderly. A bomb intended to terrorize a virtually helpless population into somehow forcing their tyrannical government into surrender is not in the same 'ball game' as Pearl Harbor. Go ahead and say it is if one will, but it isn't.
The Japanese government and military were just as criminal as the Nazis. Being equally criminal to both of them is not a morally superior position.
The point is there would not have been a Hiroshima except for there was a Pearl Harbor. The Japanese were given multiple opportunities to surrender and to stop the war. They made the choice not to.

wrong again willow tree-------murder of persons who happen to be military people in a TIME OF PEACE------is ****MURDER**** ---
Why was I wrong? I am the one who called it murder. Pearl Harbor was murder.

yes it was-----by the murdering japs who did not 'apologize'

The word is "Japanese," you idiot. And Japan has apologized dozens of times since the end of the war.

Grow up.

of course it is a slur--------every other word in the military is a slur

Are you in the military? Are we at war with Japan currently?

Like?

dead people--------sorta

So, you have no idea, and were talking out your ass again.

Like?

One term they use is Ame-koh, it's a type of slur like they use baijo for whites it's meant to be hostile. People of mixed race are called jaggers and it's not meant to be nice either

Virtually no one uses those terms, and most people you stop on the street in Tokyo wouldn't have even heard of them. Ame-ko is hard to see as a slur at all. It's like saying " American child," or "little American. Do a man on the street survey about baijo in any Japanese city and 10-1 people would assume you are talking about the Chinese alcohol if they had ever heard of it at all. The impolite term for mixed-race people would be even rarer, as such people are hugely POPULAR in Japan these days.

A Google search doesn't cure ignorance.

Like?

Virtually no one uses those terms, and most people you stop on the street in Tokyo wouldn't have even heard of them. Ame-ko is hard to see as a slur at all. It's like saying " American child," or "little American. Do a man on the street survey about baijo in any Japanese city and 10-1 people would assume you are talking about the Chinese alcohol if they had ever heard of it at all. The impolite term for mixed-race people would be even rarer, as such people are hugely POPULAR in Japan these days.

I've been to Japan, save your nonsense for someone you can snow....good grief you argue just to argue and it's annoying and you do it constantly.Now fug off

Like?

I've been to Japan, ........

And no one called you any of those things you found only through a Google search. Don't lie.

Like?

I've been to Japan, ........

And no one called you any of those things. Don't lie.

Sigh....I never said they did you straw man building jackass. Shush before you look even more stupid

As far as I know, Japan hasn't apologized for starting WWII. From the invasion or China and Asia, the attack on pearl harbor. All the horrors the Japanese caused in their pursuit of their co-prosperity sphere. Bonsai! Hiroshima needs no apology.

As far as I know, Japan hasn't apologized for starting WWII. From the invasion or China and Asia, the attack on pearl harbor. All the horrors the Japanese caused ...

You don't know very far, and you are wrong.

As far as I know, Japan hasn't apologized for starting WWII. From the invasion or China and Asia, the attack on pearl harbor. All the horrors the Japanese caused in their pursuit of their co-prosperity sphere. Bonsai! Hiroshima needs no apology.

They started it and received a "Merica" boot up their ass.

This kid knows....

13239929_1022922441076765_1047006757767831168_n.jpg
Kids listen to their parents, as you know.

Indeed, the other day Obama was on the tube and our youngest informed me Ears was on TV.
Wow you took a moment from spewing hatred on this site to listen to one of your children? I'm proud of you. Baby steps.

Get lost old timer, nobody with a lick of sense listens to your inane ramblings.
We can only hope your kids have a lick of sense and don't listen to yours.
Leave people's family and children out of it. Thanks.

Forum List

Back