No Apology but Good Thinking

idiotic move on the part of Obama-------the japs are LAUGHING
What a stupid comment. Laughing at what? And calling one of our most important allies "japs." Disgusting.

Japanese people take offense at being called "Japs" about as much a Canadians take offense at being called "Canucks.

Only thin skinned idiots take offense at words.|
Go call a Japanese person a Jap. Maybe work in that they deserved to be nuked. Then come back and let us know what happened.

What a stupid comment. Laughing at what? And calling one of our most important allies "japs." Disgusting.

Japanese people take offense at being called "Japs" about as much a Canadians take offense at being called "Canucks.

Go call an Japanese person a Jap. Maybe work in that they deserved to be nuked. Then come back and let us know what happened.

you are DISINTEGRATING

Go call an Japanese person a Jap. Maybe work in that they deserved to be nuked. Then come back and let us know what happened.

you are DISINTEGRATING
:cuckoo:

Done it. Done it. Maybe the fact that my brother-in-law adopted two children of Japanese origin mitigated the temper of at least of those Japanese that I know.

Done it. Done it. Maybe the fact that my brother-in-law adopted two children of Japanese origin mitigated the temper of at least of those Japanese that I know.
Oh you have a couple little Jap nephews?

I'm going to pass. Mostly because I can't stand the asshole and secondly I can't stand hangwringing ceremonies, especially when they completely obscure the reasons why it happened and imply the US was the villain. I've heard that in their memorial museum there is no mention of why.
There was no implication that US was the villain. He took a giant step back from all that. It's not as offensive as you are imagining. But I would find it hard to sit through a Hillary speech, so I hear ya.

you "hear" nothing
What's up your ass this fine morning, Rosie?

"japs" is what normal americans called the Japanese aggressors during world war II and when discussing that war. My father was in the north atlantic----on a navy ship during world war II-------he never got over calling german men "fritz"

Actually, they are my nieces.

I'm going to pass. Mostly because I can't stand the asshole and secondly I can't stand hangwringing ceremonies, especially when they completely obscure the reasons why it happened and imply the US was the villain. I've heard that in their memorial museum there is no mention of why.
There was no implication that US was the villain. He took a giant step back from all that. It's not as offensive as you are imagining. But I would find it hard to sit through a Hillary speech, so I hear ya.

you "hear" nothing
What's up your ass this fine morning, Rosie?

nothing------as far as I know----what is up your KUNT----old whore?

Oh a pair of little jap neices running around?

You have some problem with that? Are you a racist? Or just a liberal?

Did he mention the dead Americans that the Japanese murdered at Pearl Harbor? I am betting he did not. How about the Bataan death march? Probably not.

You have some problem with that? Are you a racist? Or just a liberal?
Huh? What are you talking about? Congrats on the little japs.

One thing that is absurd and impossible is equating a military attack on a military target that killed about 3000 with a military attack on a primarily civilian target that primarily killed tens of thousands of women, children and the elderly. A bomb intended to terrorize a virtually helpless population into somehow forcing their tyrannical government into surrender is not in the same 'ball game' as Pearl Harbor. Go ahead and say it is if one will, but it isn't.
The Japanese government and military were just as criminal as the Nazis. Being equally criminal to both of them is not a morally superior position.

"japs" is what normal americans called the Japanese aggressors during world war II and when discussing that war. My father was in the north atlantic----on a navy ship during world war II-------he never got over calling german men "fritz"
My dad was in the South Pacific; he never stopped calling them "Japs" either. I don't call them that, though--do you?

Did he mention the dead Americans that the Japanese murdered at Pearl Harbor? I am betting he did not. How about the Bataan death march? Probably not.
How 'bout you listen to his remarks? He is not stuck on blaming and he did not defend either side of the conflict.

One thing that is absurd and impossible is equating a military attack on a military target that killed about 3000 with a military attack on a primarily civilian target that primarily killed tens of thousands of women, children and the elderly. A bomb intended to terrorize a virtually helpless population into somehow forcing their tyrannical government into surrender is not in the same 'ball game' as Pearl Harbor. Go ahead and say it is if one will, but it isn't.
The Japanese government and military were just as criminal as the Nazis. Being equally criminal to both of them is not a morally superior position.
The point is there would not have been a Hiroshima except for there was a Pearl Harbor. The Japanese were given multiple opportunities to surrender and to stop the war. They made the choice not to.

My dad was in the South Pacific; he never stopped calling them "Japs" either. I don't call them that, though--do you?

no----but I understand why some people do-----they left LOTS OF VICTIMS----
and FAMILY LEGACY does exert its effects

Forum List

Back