No Apology but Good Thinking

Which came first? Nagasaki? Or Hiroshima? Either way it shows how little the Japanese cared for their civilians. This move by the asswipe in chief is to promote tourism in Hiroshima. Or did he visit Nagasaki too?

why so crabby? We're all on the same side here.
Perhaps incinerating helpless civilians and then trying to defend it has interfered with internal peace.
In times of war, leaders do a lot of things; that was part of the president's point. Can you let it go and work to do better in the future? That's all we can do--pissing off Rosie isn't helping anything.[/QUOTE]
Yeah! I remember nine eleven do you?[/QUOTE]
No one said we had to turn our backs on self defense, Willow Tree. You and I are looking at things from a different perspective right now.

why so crabby? We're all on the same side here.[/QUOTE]
Perhaps incinerating helpless civilians and then trying to defend it has interfered with internal peace.[/QUOTE]

"civilians" -------I have a very abnormal background in discussions of
the murder of "civilians" vs------the murder of that other species-----whatever
that OTHER SPECIES happens to be. -------I am a medic-----to me -----
PEOPLE ARE PEOPLE and MURDER IS MURDER. An interesting development ----POOP FRANCES has decided to lick the shit off of Sheikh Ahmed al-Tayeb’s ass in a SIMILAR ACT OF CONCILIATION ---head of AL AZHAR U. I never heard of AL AZHAR U.----until I was about 20 (LONG LONG AGO) That fine sunni organization issued a MARVELOUS FARTWAH-------making the killing ("killing" not "murder") of any jew in the world---regardless of age or gender ----LEGAL AND GOOD IN THE EYES OF ALLAH------. The AL AZHAR logic----is-----any jew can be evaluated as either having been----could be----might someday be---part of the Israeli military. The logic of AL AZHAR was ---IMHO---the basis of LOTS OF WORLD WIDE TERRORISM (so easy to extend the LOGIC in any direction one wishes) Al Azhar is the DEFINITIVE SOURCE of sunni logic---for the entire world of sunnis (something like 90% of sunnis-----ie 90% of more than a billion people) Thus Frances licked the shit off the ass of what is something like the SUNNI POPE-----the head of the organization that kick started
the current age of Islamic terrorism------WORLD WIDE. He hailed that pig as a
partner in elaborating the NEW WORLD OF PEACE

Perhaps incinerating helpless civilians and then trying to defend it has interfered with internal peace.
In times of war, leaders do a lot of things; that was part of the president's point. Can you let it go and work to do better in the future? That's all we can do--pissing off Rosie isn't helping anything.
No one said we had to turn our backs on self defense, Willow Tree. You and I are looking at things from a different perspective right now.[/QUOTE]

Only the naive think war is fair and innocents do not get hurt. Japan brought it on its self. It is unfortunate that people died, but that is how war works.

In times of war, leaders do a lot of things; that was part of the president's point. Can you let it go and work to do better in the future? That's all we can do--pissing off Rosie isn't helping anything.
No one said we had to turn our backs on self defense, Willow Tree. You and I are looking at things from a different perspective right now.[/QUOTE]
Yes we do see things differently.

Yeah! I remember nine eleven do you?

Only the naive think war is fair and innocents do not get hurt. Japan brought it on its self. It is unfortunate that people died, but that is how war works.[/QUOTE]
Correct and even after the bombing of Hiroshima the Japanese would not surrender so Nagasaki was bombed. The Japanse snuck up on the US Dec. 7 1941 started a war, refused to surrender so we ended it. It was a terrible time but I blame the Japanese.

-to me -----PEOPLE ARE PEOPLE and MURDER IS MURDER.
Amen.
And we have been killing each other since we figured out how with sticks and stones. Obama knows peace is an ideal, not a goal for 2030, but if we don't at least try to figure out ways to live in peace, we're probably doomed.

There's seldom any upside to waking up at 4:30 a.m., but this morning I turned on the telly to find our President just beginning his remarks at Hiroshima. He didn't apologize for anything. It was a great speech. Thoughtful.

At the bottom of the page is a button for "Listen" to full remarks. 17 minutes. Very much worth listening to.

Obama Makes Historic Visit To Hiroshima Memorial Peace Park

Have a great and peaceful day.

In Japan they say the war started because of American aggression....so until they learn the truth.......screw em.....

Perfect timing too. The week we spend remembering our dead soldiers. I am glad the op loves her president so much. Too bad he dosen't love his country.

There's seldom any upside to waking up at 4:30 a.m., but this morning I turned on the telly to find our President just beginning his remarks at Hiroshima. He didn't apologize for anything. It was a great speech. Thoughtful.

At the bottom of the page is a button for "Listen" to full remarks. 17 minutes. Very much worth listening to.

Obama Makes Historic Visit To Hiroshima Memorial Peace Park

Have a great and peaceful day.
"How easily we seek to justify violence in the name of some higher cause."

Like saving an estimated 1.5 million lives was a bad thing. Obama is a complete immoral idiot.

idiotic move on the part of Obama-------the japs are LAUGHING
What a stupid comment. Laughing at what? And calling one of our most important allies "japs." Disgusting.

Japanese people take offense at being called "Japs" about as much a Canadians take offense at being called "Canucks.

Only thin skinned idiots take offense at words.|

Japanese people have some very CHOICE words for-----"western caucasions" too

Like?

Forum List

Back