No Americans want those jobs is a myth

Yeah? How many non immigrants you ever see working fiields? How many you see cleaning hotel rooms? Immigrants do the jobs Americans won't.
Another uniformed comment. Hotels need to show compliance. Quarterly, they need to match their payroll reports with the 1-9 reports. THEY MUST match or they are out of compliance and subject to an unannounced field audit.
For you to claim that "Conseula" is an undocumented immigrant cleaning hotel rooms is an outright uninformed lie

I have to go with seawytch. As even Donald Trump hired illegals to work at Mar-a-lago. And he got away with it.
You sure about that? Sure, you can say it....but are you sure about that.?

Every year I need to file my employee 1-9's, my vendor and contract employee 1099's, my employee w-2's and guess what......I am a nobody.....and all has to match up....and when it doesnt. I get an unannounced field audit.

But you are stating as fact that the most scrutinized employer over the past 5 years got away with something I cant get away with? He has the SD of NY all over him...he had congress all over him...he had OSHA all over him., he had the IRS all over him and the best they found was that his son met with some Russian lobbyist for 20 minutes

So are you sure about what you stated as fact?

Really sure?

I have to go with seawytch. As even Donald Trump hired illegals to work at Mar-a-lago. And he got away with it.
Trump has 22,000 employees, he doesn’t know who he employs.
Every CEO knows who he employees, as he sets the guidelines for checking up on the hires. If the CEO says they have to e-verify their employees, then their employees are e-verified.

He sets the standards that human relations follows.
First off......its Human Resources, not human relations. Just a small correction.

Second....when hired as a Human Resources Director for a frim....whether 10 people or 200,000 people you sign a document where you understand that all hiring practices for the company are your responsibility and you agree that any mistake you make is strictly your responsibility as the CEO and/or the BoD can not do your job as they pay you to do your job . It is designed to indemnify the CEO/BoD for mistakes you make as the HR Director.....becuase you are well aware that the CEO/ BoD do not get to know the credentials of every hire. Check out SHRM for that confirmation.

I suggest you know what you debate and not simply express how you feel.

It makes you look silly.

Maybe we could come up with a way to fix multiple problems at once.

Maybe we could incentivize people to stay in their own countries -- which most would prefer to do in the first place -- and create a business/trade strategy that would allow us to tell the Chinese to go fuck themselves.

Maybe we could incentivize people to stay in their own countries -- which most would prefer to do in the first place -- and create a business/trade strategy that would allow us to tell the Chinese to go fuck themselves.

so you want is to pay them to stay home???

thats fucking stupid,,,

how about we just lock down the border and deport those that come illegally??

I know applying the law makes no sense to some of you but if we did do that there wouldnt be this problem,,

You are assuming the funds we send those countries are being used properly.
They werent and they wont be.

thats fucking stupid,,,

I know applying the law makes no sense to some of you but if we did do that there wouldnt be this problem,,
So you obviously didn't read or understand the link.

I'm not exactly shocked.

thats fucking stupid,,,

I have a better idea...

Why dont we make them stay in the country of origin while we process their asylum claims.

Oh wait....we did that...and it worked. Oh wait, we got rid of that idea.....AND HERE WE ARE!

thats fucking stupid,,,

I'm not exactly shocked.
I read enough to know its just more dumb shit,,

we already have laws and a process in place so why not just use it??

The problem lies with the fertility rate of filthy dark human beings....look at Mexico, look at India...etc etc.
How do you plan to force wetbacks to use condoms, to start having children when they can afford them and stop having children after 35?

thats fucking stupid,,,

I'm not exactly shocked.

I'll translate for Mac.
Mac believes the American taxpayer should always fund the worlds filth, he believes the American taxpayer is responsible for improving the filthy human beings in other nations. Mac believes the American taxpayer must learn to enjoy being the suckers of the world, he doesn't believe the American taxpayer has the right to tell the worlds filth to go fuck themselves and fix their own problems.

thats fucking stupid,,,

I'm not exactly shocked.
I read enough to know its just more dumb shit,,

we already have laws and a process in place so why not just use it??
only a moron would think politicians obeying the law is funny,,,

Because certain industries have been overrun with illegals for so many decades the wages in those industries have been suppressed. Employers have had no incentive over the years to raise those wages precisely because they have an endless supply of fools from South of the border to work for those wages.

Americans would do those jobs but they can't compete with the asinine wages illegals are willing to work for. Businesses demand more green card workers because they know they can keep wages suppressed.

We DO NEED strict enforcement of laws concerning employment status to protect what should be American jobs. All the politicians that claim to care about the border yet do nothing to enforce existing hiring practices are just as much part of the problem as the ones who strive for open borders.

As an example is the price illegals will install hard surfaces for here in KC. My base price is 10.00 per square foot and us only lowered for large quantity jobs. The Mexicans around here do the same work for 3.00 per square foot.
How is any American expected to compete with that?

To be fair, there are probably very FEW Americans who want to work in the fields picking fruits & vegetables.

Again, hunger makes people do things they would not normally do.

That's the excuse that some looters use.

But if they are hungry, why not loot bread stores instead of shoe stores?

99% of LAWFUL Americans won't do that. Instead, they will search out lower paying jobs that will put food on the table for their children and (hopefully) keep a roof over their heads.

Yes, there might possibly come a time when things change so drastically that men may very well walk into a grocery store and tell the manager - "Look, I'm out of work and my children are hungry. Either I can work sweeping floors or whatever for a few groceries, or I can steal them". THAT is what lawful Americans might do.
I was in rest. management in the 1980's. People would ask for food because they were broke. I couldn't give it to them because it wasn't my property too give away.

I understand, but my first job Waaayyy back in the late 60s was a dishwasher at a holiday inn. Every now and again someone would come to the back door and ask for a little food. Our food and beverage manager would ALWAYS give them something - then say to the kitchen staff - "You didn't see that".

Human behavior will always trump corporate interests. Not to mention the FACT that we nearly everyday threw that much food in to the dumpster.......

I could support such a mexico focused trade at the expense of china, , especially if Mexico would admit that they are benefiting from being given special treatment from their good neighbors, America.

Because certain industries have been overrun with illegals for so many decades the wages in those industries have been suppressed. Employers have had no incentive over the years to raise those wages precisely because they have an endless supply of fools from South of the border to work for those wages.

Americans would do those jobs but they can't compete with the asinine wages illegals are willing to work for. Businesses demand more green card workers because they know they can keep wages suppressed.

We DO NEED strict enforcement of laws concerning employment status to protect what should be American jobs. All the politicians that claim to care about the border yet do nothing to enforce existing hiring practices are just as much part of the problem as the ones who strive for open borders.

As an example is the price illegals will install hard surfaces for here in KC. My base price is 10.00 per square foot and us only lowered for large quantity jobs. The Mexicans around here do the same work for 3.00 per square foot.
what the fact is, is americans don't want those jobs at those salaries. that's the only story. giving that money to illegals is illegal. and our government supports it. shameful and traitorous.
Bullshit

I have a buddy right now in Texas who got laid off in the oil industry. He is trying to start a handyman business but says he can not land jobs because of the bids illegals lowball.
Likewise I have also lost jobs to illegals.

So you're no one wants the jobs bullshit is just that, bullshit.

Roofing
Trucking
Drywall
Painting
Sheetrocking
Home building
Landscaping

Are just a few examples of industries flooded with illegals taking jobs Americans would happily do if hired

thats fucking stupid,,,

I'm not exactly shocked.

I'll translate for Mac.
Mac believes the American taxpayer should always fund the worlds filth, he believes the American taxpayer is responsible for improving the filthy human beings in other nations. Mac believes the American taxpayer must learn to enjoy being the suckers of the world, he doesn't believe the American taxpayer has the right to tell the worlds filth to go fuck themselves and fix their own problems.
I will translate for you. You are a troller. You continually make remarks that are quite obviously showing your "apparent" hatred for people that don't look like you. Why do I call you a troller? Because it is quite obvious you have an agenda. You want to make those on the right look like racists while you have your alternative screen name talking about how those on the right are racists.
Your childish game is....well....exactly that. Childish.
Give it up. it fools no one.

thats fucking stupid,,,

I'm not exactly shocked.

I'll translate for Mac.
I will translate for you. You are a troller. You continually make remarks that are quite obviously showing your "apparent" hatred for people that don't look like you. Why do I call you a troller? Because it is quite obvious you have an agenda. You want to make those on the right look like racists while you have your alternative screen name talking about how those on the right are racists.
... and a habitual liar, regularly distorting and fabricating the words of anyone who disagrees with him, as he does in that post. It appears to be the only way he knows how to communicate.

what the fact is, is americans don't want those jobs at those salaries. that's the only story. giving that money to illegals is illegal. and our government supports it. shameful and traitorous.
Bullshit

I have a buddy right now in Texas who got laid off in the oil industry. He is trying to start a handyman business but says he can not land jobs because of the bids illegals lowball.
Likewise I have also lost jobs to illegals.

So you're no one wants the jobs bullshit is just that, bullshit.

Roofing
Trucking
Drywall
Painting
Sheetrocking
Home building
Landscaping

Are just a few examples of industries flooded with illegals taking jobs Americans would happily do if hired
Only those who are picked up in the parking lt of Home depot for day jobs.
Doesnt matter if they are Americans or not......people will pick up a guy at home depot to put up drywall for a day at 10 an hour.
That does not cut into the issue at hand at any significance.
If you work full time and you dont have a SS#....your employer is exposed to hefty fines and possible jail time.
Paying a kid cash to shovel out your driveway without declaring the cost via a 1099 may be "illegal"....but done all the time.

thats fucking stupid,,,

I'm not exactly shocked.

I'll translate for Mac.
... and a habitual liar, regularly distorting and fabricating the words of anyone who disagrees with him, as he does in that post. It appears to be the only way he knows how to communicate.
give it time. I am analyzing his use of the English language. It is only a matter of time before I expose his alternative "left leaning" personality. But no doubt...he/she posts as a progressive as well.

thats fucking stupid,,,

I'm not exactly shocked.

I'll translate for Mac.

thats fucking stupid,,,

I'm not exactly shocked.

I'll translate for Mac.
give it time. I am analyzing his use of the English language. It is only a matter of time before I expose his alternative "left leaning" personality. But no doubt...he/she posts as a progressive as well.
Hahaha....You’re awfully confused, you have me completely misread. See, I hate the nutless cowards on the “Right” almost as much as I hate the filthy Left. I’ve actually told many spineless conservative pussies to distance themselves from those like me. I fancy myself as a hardcore constitutional nationalist. I’ve reached the point where I strongly encourage ‘racism’ on both sides, I’m now all for complete segregation.

Follow me here; I side with Conservatives, I vote with Conservatives, BUT they are the most nutless, spineless, big mouth pieces of shit that ever were. They didn’t, and still don’t have the balls to keep heterosexual white Christians cool in a nation founded, built, run and funded by heterosexual white Christians. The Left has owned their sackless asses for decades and they don’t have the courage to do a fucking thing about it.

Lastly, keep an eye on Mac1958 , like yourself he conducts many ‘experiments’ here, he’s always ‘analyzing’ other posters...he’s super super intelligent, just ask him.

we did that already shipping manufacturing jobs to mexico. did you forget that? We put our own citizens out of work to help Mexico. What else do you have that keeps the people there? they hate hot, they hate themselves obviously, they hate cartels, they hate many splendored things, you're just not a solution's guy though. you just spout off about this and that and never how to solve the problem. Again, sacrifices were and continue to be made here in the US. Deportation would be a deterrent, don't you think? stop protecting illegals in cities, sanctuaries I believe the traitors call it. adios mthr fkers

Forum List

Back