Trump supporters are morons #869

LMAO.

A few people react on twitter and suddenly that represents all conservatives as if we don't know the origin of the quotes.

Gawd you morons are pathetic.

Carry on, dipshits....this is entertaining.

"We hold these truths to be self evident that all men are created equal"

Liberal Propaganda

LMAO.

A few people react on twitter and suddenly that represents all conservatives as if we don't know the origin of the quotes.

Liberal Propaganda

Key word, "created". Libs seem to think that this means all adults are equal and everyone deserves the same treatment. All men are not equal because of the life choices they have made since creation. A convicted convict is not equal to a law abiding citizen. A well educated, successful man isn't equal to someone who dropped out of school and squandered their life.

LMAO.

Liberal Propaganda

Key word, "created". Libs seem to think that this means all adults are equal and everyone deserves the same treatment. All men are not equal because of the life choices they have made since creation. A convicted convict is not equal to a law abiding citizen. A well educated, successful man isn't equal to someone who dropped out of school and squandered their life.

Yes everyone deserves the same treatment under the law....another concept Conservatives struggle with

The very first reaction for any Trump supporter is knee-jerk anger, hostility, and blind defense. Just more evidence.
‘Calling for a revolution!’: Trump fans ‘triggered’ after NPR tweets out the Declaration of Independence

390950_345049752191074_1000188406_n.jpg

Hannity broad-brushed that to all Democrats, and you wingnuts parroted it here on USMB.
S Bullshit lie that is a bullshit lie. Hannah she would not take the risk of being exposed as a liar. The only thing that Liberals will agree with those black girls is that they don't have a problem with them ripping off taxpayers.

The very first reaction for any Trump supporter is knee-jerk anger, hostility, and blind defense. Just more evidence.

‘Calling for a revolution!’: Trump fans ‘triggered’ after NPR tweets out the Declaration of Independence

For 29 years, National Public Radio’s “Morning Edition” has celebrated the Fourth of July with a reading the Declaration of Independence by hosts, reporters, newscasters and commentators.

This historically uncontroversial testament to the nation’s founding document proved uncontroversial-no-more in the year 2017.

After NPR tweeted the Declaration line by line, Donald Trump backers–seemingly unaware of the source document–accused NPR of playing partisan politics.

“So, NPR is calling for a revolution,” Twitter user @JustEsrafel wrote.

“Propaganda is that all you know how?” another asked.

Some even taunted NPR over the president’s budget proposal, insisting this is why NPR is losing will lose federal funding.

DD7uYt-XYAAiFWJ.jpg:large

DD7vaDmWAAAZxQK.jpg

DD7whWfXsAExnUv.jpg

DD6kqayUQAEdhmx.jpg

DD6kqa6UIAANhZt.jpg

DD6kqbJVoAAVClV.jpg

hurry they're going fast

19875341_10155501886354265_3559630696339816718_n.jpg

God I hope Trump doesn't take us to war with North Korea and then lose that war like Republicans lost Iraq.
Republicans lose all real wars.
whats a "real' war synth?.....the people in the military who have lost limbs and seen their comrades die will tell you that those "phony" wars are pretty goddamned real...

Lets just hope the Republicans don't lead us into another war. They never go well when they are in charge. The last conflict a Democrat got us into was Kosovo and not one person died other than a couple accidents. Now that's what I call non intervention. Seems to me we don't meddle in other countries affairs as much when Democrats are in charge. And Obama was very diplomatic. I know Republicans will say he was weak but lets see where Trumps tough talk gets us. Seems to me he is escalating tensions.

I never hear you endorsing what the Republicans do but you always seem to have a right wing comeback. So what do you think Trump should do? It better not be a weak reply although so far that's all he's done is threaten.

God I hope Trump doesn't take us to war with North Korea and then lose that war like Republicans lost Iraq.
whats a "real' war synth?.....the people in the military who have lost limbs and seen their comrades die will tell you that those "phony" wars are pretty goddamned real...

Lets just hope the Republicans don't lead us into another war. They never go well when they are in charge. The last conflict a Democrat got us into was Kosovo and not one person died other than a couple accidents. Now that's what I call non intervention. Seems to me we don't meddle in other countries affairs as much when Democrats are in charge. And Obama was very diplomatic. I know Republicans will say he was weak but lets see where Trumps tough talk gets us. Seems to me he is escalating tensions.

I never hear you endorsing what the Republicans do but you always seem to have a right wing comeback. So what do you think Trump should do? It better not be a weak reply although so far that's all he's done is threaten.

the coon you voted in declared war on America

what i said was a right wing comeback?....why dont you go down to the VA hospital bobo and tell those guys they fought.in a phony war.....but let me know where,so i can watch you get bitch slapped by those guys with those phony war injuries...

What a fucking moron.

Welfare recipients, and others, can receive a free cell phone, but the program is not funded by the government or taxpayer money, as the e-mail alleges. And it’s hardly new.
Who pays for it?
The same entity that has paid for it since 1934: The phone company.

Do you know that you can go to, say, net10.com and get a free phone when you sign up for service? It's not a new smartphone but it will make phone calls. The market and the phone companies are flooded with them. Old Nokias and Motorolas that nobody wants any more, but still work for phone calls.

So, why are you such a fucking moron who doesn't check things out before coming here and looking like a dumbass?
Yes, we pay for it through fees.
As it's been since 1934, and what Reagan embraced.

But you were clueless about all of it and blamed Obama. Dumbass.
I knew it didn't start under Obama dumbass. But it is called an Obama phone is it not?
Only by the FoxNews viewers and Rush/Sean/Beck listeners.

Regular Americans just call it a good program to help the poor while keeping costs down and making communities safer.

Hannah she would not take the risk of being exposed as a liar.
He's exposed as a liar 5 times per minute on his radio show, only 2 times per minute on his TV show.

BIG Sean Hannity lie that he told practically every day during Obama's first term:

"The Democrats elected the most Liberal Senator"

Total, obvious lie.

Bernie Sanders
Russ Feingold
Barbara Mikulski
Barbara Boxer
Sherrod Brown

ALL of them are more Liberal than Barack Obama.

Forum List

Back