NK targets Tokyo

Just think how sick you would be over US missile launches from Vandenberg that splash down somewhere in the south pacific if you lived in North Korea. Korea is divided today because the US invaded and occupied "South" Korea primarily because Kim Il Sung would likely have won the planned nation wide election. That lead directly to the Korean War which has made US defense contractors and Wall Street bankers sick at the prospect of any Korean reunification that didn't include corporate/capitalist rule.

oh please, george. We know you think America is evil. Curious, where do you live and what is your nationality, if you don't mind my asking?

Oh please my ass you patronizing lamo.

Do you have something to add, or are you here to help white trash jingos wash America down the drain?

we have been going round in 2 different threads of which you seemed to not have been following pf which I have added much.

Now, would you mind addressing why the irritation with me. Is it that you wish me to not give him the time of day? Or am I mistaken? I like to correct where I can if I see blatant mis-statements so those that do not know better can see sources stating the truth, thus possibly changing just one mind.

Last edited:
oh please, george. We know you think America is evil. Curious, where do you live and what is your nationality, if you don't mind my asking?

Do you have something to add, or are you here to help white trash jingos wash America down the drain?

we have been going round in 2 different threads of which you seemed to not have been following pf which I have added much.

Now, would you mind addressing why the irritation with me. Is it that you wish me to not give him the time of day? Or am I mistaken? I like to correct where I can if I see blatant mis-statements so those that do not know better can see sources stating the truth, thus possibly changing just one mind.

The fact is Korea need not - and should not - be divided. Political alchemy in Asia has had a higher cost to US taxpayers than can ever be paid back, and an even higher personal cost to millions of individual US citizens. It wasn't the end of the world when Vietnam re united. Except for 58,000 of America's finest. Millions more are marked by the malignant decisions of scum of the earth politicians.

Those are the MOST salient facts about Korea today.

Like you, I get fed up with baseless, unsupported cheap shots from the clueless. My apologies to both you and george if I interupted some personal back and forth.

Last edited:
sounds like he is trying to cover up his goofs, or trying to play both sides of the table.
And he appears to suggest we are willing to pay NK again if they are good.

Personally I get so sick of this. They will continue with this 'game' as long as they know it continues to work. It's like he is saying "Be a good boy and we will reward you."

Kerry says U.S. ready to 'reach out' to North Korea | Reuters
Just think how sick you would be over US missile launches from Vandenberg that splash down somewhere in the south pacific if you lived in North Korea. Korea is divided today because the US invaded and occupied "South" Korea primarily because Kim Il Sung would likely have won the planned nation wide election. That lead directly to the Korean War which has made US defense contractors and Wall Street bankers sick at the prospect of any Korean reunification that didn't include corporate/capitalist rule.

I was born in Michigan almost 66 years ago, and I've lived in California for the last 7 decades.
I don't hate America, but I'm not too fond of US governments that take money from 1% of the electorate to fund their election campaigns, and then use their political power to inflict one war after another on 99% of Americans.

Can you think of a single war since the end of WWII that the US had take part in?
I can't.

I was born in Michigan almost 66 years ago, and I've lived in California for the last 7 decades.
I don't hate America, but I'm not too fond of US governments that take money from 1% of the electorate to fund their election campaigns, and then use their political power to inflict one war after another on 99% of Americans.

Can you think of a single war since the end of WWII that the US had take part in?
I can't.

what can I say, that explains it! :eusa_whistle:

As awful as it is an attack on Japan, particularly a nuclear attack, that could be laid at obama's malfeasace would ultimately be the best thing to happen. With John Fool Kerry promising the Chinese to remove parts of the missile defense systems in the region it could happen.

The fact is Korea need not - and should not - be divided. Political alchemy in Asia has had a higher cost to US taxpayers than can ever be paid back, and an even higher personal cost to millions of individual US citizens. It wasn't the end of the world when Vietnam re united. Except for 58,000 of America's finest. Millions more are marked by the malignant decisions of scum of the earth politicians.

Those are the MOST salient facts about Korea today.

Like you, I get fed up with baseless, unsupported cheap shots from the clueless. My apologies to both you and george if I interupted some personal back and forth.
Over fifty years ago Albert Einstein and Bertrand Russell wrote an open letter to the world laying out a choice that was stark and dreadful and inescapable: "shall we put an end to the human race; or will mankind renounce war."

I'm thinking Natural Selection.
Any specie that murders its young for money or market share or glory is hardwired to self-destruct about the time its weapons begin leaving its planet's surface. Should such a fate await the US, the DMZ would seem like its logical starting point.

As awful as it is an attack on Japan, particularly a nuclear attack, that could be laid at obama's malfeasace would ultimately be the best thing to happen. With John Fool Kerry promising the Chinese to remove parts of the missile defense systems in the region it could happen.
Why aren't you calling for an investigation into why Bush and Cheney allowed two planes to collapse three steel-framed skyscrapers, killing 3000 (relatively) innocent US civilians?

It should be noted - as a point of fact - that the US and South Korea share the costs associated with basing US troops there, with South Korea contributing about $700 million/year.

And of course - to state the obvious yet again - we are there in furtherance of our OWN national interests, not just because we are such cuddly, lovable folks.
Whose national interest, Goldman Sachs or Boeing?

The United States of America, comrade.

It should be noted - as a point of fact - that the US and South Korea share the costs associated with basing US troops there, with South Korea contributing about $700 million/year.

And of course - to state the obvious yet again - we are there in furtherance of our OWN national interests, not just because we are such cuddly, lovable folks.

Millions of Koreans from one end of the peninsula to the other were ready for independence in 1945.
The Soviets were in agreement...

You are so full of shit it's coming out your ears, comrade. You don't believe that bullshit for a second, you lying filth.

Oh yeah, everyone knows the Soviets had no interest in the spread of Communism outside their borders. Of course :rolleyes: Oh yeah, Mao was just going to sit back and watch what happened to their traditional vassal state no matter what his "little brother" Kim Il Sung wanted :rolleyes:

You can't be so naïve, so that leaves lying or being as stupid as Jukes there. Which one do you prefer?

Last edited:
Only the US stood in the way of a united Korea at that time,...

You forgot to mention all the Koreans who weren't interested in living in what would become a nightmarish communist hell-hole like NK is today, comrade.

Don't hop into bed too fast, Daisy Dukes. Georgie will think you're desperate. Are you an eager, blood-thirsty communist too, shitstain?

The fact is Korea need not - and should not - be divided. Political alchemy in Asia has had a higher cost to US taxpayers than can ever be paid back, and an even higher personal cost to millions of individual US citizens. It wasn't the end of the world when Vietnam re united. Except for 58,000 of America's finest. Millions more are marked by the malignant decisions of scum of the earth politicians. ..

It's official: You ARE a communist, Anti-American piece of shit. You and Georgie will be very happy together. :fu:

I don't hate America,....

Bullshit. Your own filthy words put the lie to that, scumbag.

Why aren't you calling for an investigation into why Bush and Cheney allowed two planes to collapse three steel-framed skyscrapers, killing 3000 (relatively) innocent US civilians?

Take it to the Conspiracy Forum with the rest of the idiots, comrade.

So tell me, Rockefeller, how is it in the "national interest" of 99% of Americans to continue funding the US Empire? What happens when the US dollar no longer serves as the world's reserve currency, and all the rich parasites and their useful bitches like you can't borrow enough money to kill millions of innocent human beings on the opposite side of the planet? Will you continue worshipping at the altar of Wall Street after Empire destroys the US Republic? Sure you will. You're too fucking stupid to know better.

Millions of Koreans from one end of the peninsula to the other were ready for independence in 1945.

You are so full of shit it's coming out your ears, comrade. You don't believe that bullshit for a second, you lying filth.

Oh yeah, everyone knows the Soviets had no interest in the spread of Communism outside their borders. Of course :rolleyes: Oh yeah, Mao was just going to sit back and watch what happened to their traditional vassal state no matter what his "little brother" Kim Il Sung wanted :rolleyes:

You can't be so naïve, so that leaves lying or being as stupid as Jukes there. Which one do you prefer?
You're on a real roll here, Bitch.
Amaze me more with your right-wing ignorance:

After Germany's surrender Soviet forces invaded Korea from the north, reaching the 38th parallel by 10 August 1945. The Americans didn't arrive until September. What did the "Evil Empire" do next?

So tell me, Rockefeller, how is it in the "national interest" of 99% of Americans to continue funding the US Empire? .

There is no "US Empire" you stupid piece of shit. You live in CA? Get the fuck out of my country, you communist scumbag. You don't deserve to set one foot in my country, you inhuman shitstain.

You're on a real roll here, Bitch.
Amaze me more with your right-wing ignorance:

After Germany's surrender Soviet forces invaded Korea from the north, reaching the 38th parallel by 10 August 1945. The Americans didn't arrive until September. What did the "Evil Empire" do next?

It's not my problem that you dropped out of school in the 9th grade, idiot. Go ask someone who might give the slightest shit about you to teach you about the Cold War, moron. Maybe ask them how things worked out for people in East Germany, all across Eastern Europe, and -oh yeah - North Korea - you stupid, communist, blood-thirsty son of a bitch.

Type whatever the hell you want here, but it will never change the FACT that your ideology is a proven, bloody, murderous, inhuman, anti-freedom FAILURE just like YOU, comrade. :fu:

Forum List

Back