NK has Zero Coronavirus cases

Polishprince

Diamond Member
Jun 8, 2016
The Ultraliberal despot of the Democrat People's Republic of Korea has beat back this pestilence.

Should America follow Un's lead? Will Sleepy Joe next year, if he's elected?

They are somewhat isolated from the rest of the world

Indeed.

Un has put his people first in his effort to protect them.

Guys like Fredo and Newsome sit in awe seeing how well he has able to lock down his people.

Like Joe in his basement, NK is isolated. Maybe Joe is hiding for fear he might catch the covid.
Anyone with a brain wants to not catch COVID-19.
That is a fucking lame excuse.
It's the fucking truth you brainless twit.
Lol. So Joe will stay in hiding rather than campaign and debate Don. You’re cool with that.

Like Joe in his basement, NK is isolated. Maybe Joe is hiding for fear he might catch the covid.

That's an obvious truth, and why I was able to spot the Urban Myths of "COVID Parties" where they supposedly try to become infected as a load of crapola almost immediately. There were no such things as aids parties back in the day, people didn't try to get that either.

That is a fucking lame excuse.
It's the fucking truth you brainless twit.
Lol. So Joe will stay in hiding rather than campaign and debate Don. You’re cool with that.

Its the smart move for Sleepy Joe. The man doesn't know what state he's in or what office he's running for. Even if they gave me the questions and answers to the debate in advance, it wouldn't help him much.

The Ultraliberal despot of the Democrat People's Republic of Korea has beat back this pestilence.

And you believe this why?

I thought that the people were supposed to believe public health authorities without question, and be guided by the numbers- which in this case are "0"

I thought that the people were supposed to believe public health authorities without question, and be guided by the numbers- which in this case are "0"
And suddenly you believe North Korean authorities?

Because, well, you know... Kim Jung Un is so honest and forthcoming... He's the Donald Trump of Asia when it comes to that...

They have less reason to lie than do the authorities in Red China or in the United States for that matter.

Red China has a motive to lie to escape blame.

US authorities have a motive to try and get rid of President Trump since the "Russian collusion" scam fell apart.

OTOH, I can't see a reason for Kim Jong Un or other North Korean leaders to fib about this.

Because, well, you know... Kim Jung Un is so honest and forthcoming... He's the Donald Trump of Asia when it comes to that...
I heard he and dOnald were in love....

They have less reason to lie than do the authorities in Red China or in the United States for that matter.

Red China has a motive to lie to escape blame.

US authorities have a motive to try and get rid of President Trump since the "Russian collusion" scam fell apart.

OTOH, I can't see a reason for Kim Jong Un or other North Korean leaders to fib about this.
You can't. Really.

You must be the most gullible person on the planet.

I heard he and dOnald were in love....

If it was on the Internet, you know it's true...

Forum List

Back