NJ Mom forced to turn over guns and charged for peaceful protest

And right on cue, Jake proves my point! Good boy!

The point that if someone like you attacks personally and will not debate then I will knock them metaphorically on their ass? You bet.

No one will take your argument seriously if you won't support it beyond your opinion and personal attacks.

Now give us your evidence.

The chihuahua just keeps yapping! Bad boy!

So if you have no evidence, your argument is fail. Yes, you are entitled to your opinion but nothing more.

Sounds to me like the topic title is a flat out lie. She was not charged for making a peaceful protest. She was charged with making a violent threat.

Why do you fools throw away your integrity so casually?

I there a reason you aren't calling out Jake for his absurd claim that she was waiving a gun?

Sounds to me like the topic title is a flat out lie. She was not charged for making a peaceful protest. She was charged with making a violent threat.

I there a reason you aren't calling out Jake for his absurd claim that she was waiving a gun?

Go back and read carefully the hypothetical statement I made, and then apologize, fuckhead.

Underground machine shops are popping up everywhere....Ban Guns...AAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Sounds to me like the Tax Assessor committed Perjury. Where are the Witnesses? Filing a false Police Report is a serious offense. None of it adds up. Of course that's okay with Jerk-Offs like you and Jake. If a Government Employee makes a claim, it must be true. All the rest of us are like animals at the Zoo, huh. What Bullshit. Government policies cause inflation, reduce the worth of our income, and it should profit off of the misery of others by raising property taxes on over priced homes. How precious. I only hope that you all share adjoining cabins on a Carnival Cruise ship, and that your toilets don't flush for 10 days. How many paid vacation weeks does that scrote Tax Assessor get a year? When is the last time he put in 40 hours a week? I know where the SOB can push his pencil.

Intense clearly reveals a lack of knowledge of the facts and the very nature of this particular case.

Then he goes on a silly unsupported rant.

Intense is clearly the jerk, entitled to his opinion which in and of itself is worthless.

Last edited:
397600_316696485097088_367086400_n.jpg

And, this post means what...exactly? What's your point, if you have one?

Obviously it shows that if Oblamer hadn't pushed the Newtown massacre and praised Dorner we wouldn't be having this discussion. It's Oblamer's Ideology that should be discussed and ripped apart rather than his Progressive Leftist attempts to destroy the Constitution and the Bill of Rights.

You know you are completely full of shit. The statements thus far indictate that some thought a threat of violence with a gun had been made. The police took possession of her guns while this threat is being evaluated by the courts as to whether it actualy happened.

It has zero to do with Sandy Hook or the President. Your insane hatred of the President is showing.

And, this post means what...exactly? What's your point, if you have one?

Obviously it shows that if Oblamer hadn't pushed the Newtown massacre and praised Dorner we wouldn't be having this discussion. It's Oblamer's Ideology that should be discussed and ripped apart rather than his Progressive Leftist attempts to destroy the Constitution and the Bill of Rights.

You know you are completely full of shit. The statements thus far indictate that some thought a threat of violence with a gun had been made. The police took possession of her guns while this threat is being evaluated by the courts as to whether it actualy happened.

It has zero to do with Sandy Hook or the President. Your insane hatred of the President is showing.

There is no corroborating evidence indicating the woman made any such threat. The police acted solely on the say so of the appraiser.

Intense clearly reveals a lack of knowledge of the facts and the very nature of this particular case.

Intense is clearly the jerk, entitled to his opinion which in and of itself is worthless.

Ok, if you are so sure, then produce the reports that corroborate the appraiser's story.

The point that if someone like you attacks personally and will not debate then I will knock them metaphorically on their ass? You bet.

No one will take your argument seriously if you won't support it beyond your opinion and personal attacks.

Now give us your evidence.

The chihuahua just keeps yapping! Bad boy!

So if you have no evidence, your argument is fail. Yes, you are entitled to your opinion but nothing more.
This is where you fail. It is not incumbent upon the accused that they produce evidence they did NOT do something. The opposite is true.
We don't prove negatives here.
Look, this is going to court. Civil court. And Gloucester County along with Franklin Township are going to lose. And lose big.

I am talking about you, not the defendant. You have no evidence, thus you fail because your opinion does not mean anything. The court will decide the merits of the case, end of story. And, no, there will be no civil case.

Yes jakey, it is you and you only who are entitled to an opinion.

It is not an opinion is that the court is hearing the case because it thinks on merits the woman violated the law.

I am talking about you, not the defendant. You have no evidence, thus you fail because your opinion does not mean anything. The court will decide the merits of the case, end of story. And, no, there will be no civil case.

She's already hired an attorney for her civil case. Did you not read the story?
I do not require evidence proving the Woman is innocent. The people who file charges are required to prove her guilt beyond a reasonable doubt.
I find it amazing how ignorance of the system under which we live is so foreign to those who see guilt in every person who dares object to or defy their agenda.
Once again, based on your insistence that the opinions of others have no value, that you believe only you are entitled to an opinion.
Guess what sunshine, you are as usual, wrong.

Last edited:
The civil case will be thrown.

I don't see guilt in her, spoon, but I do see that it is the system's responsibility to make sure she did not make such a threat.

Our opinions, yours and mine and anyone else, means nothing except that is what we think, which is not evidence.

This is typical of the way Jake debates, he says something, someone else posts actual evidence, and Jake then insists that what he posted trumps any evidence.

Jake does NOT debate. He flames. He trolls. He lies. He evades. But he just doesn't do "debate".

Nobody posted anything to corroborate their argument, other than "she did not" do it.

Until you weak links understand that your opinions and persona attacks are worthless, you will keep looking like idjits and losing argument.

The way it is, podjos.

So the uber elitist has written the supposed ultimate word. Certainly we can see the superiority in Jake's Progressive Marxist attitude looking down upon the lowly trash called America.

The civil case will be thrown.

I don't see guilt in her, spoon, but I do see that it is the system's responsibility to make sure she did not make such a threat.

Our opinions, yours and mine and anyone else, means nothing except that is what we think, which is not evidence.

Actually that is not the job of the court system( to make sure) .
The civil case, should she file and it appears she will, has merit in that if there is no evidence( we have not seen any save the County official's complaint) she can prevail. Of course that is up to the judge. I can tell you this, she stands a very good chance of at least getting a settlement due to the propensity of NJ courts to hear suits.
Hell, NJ may very well be the litigation capital of the US.
ONce again it is the duty of the Prosecutor's Office to prove the threat was actually made.
The 5th Amendment guarantees the right of a citizen to not become a witness against them self. The 6th Amendment guarantees a speedy trial in which we are judged by a jury of our peers. The 14th Amendment guarantees us equal protection under the law and of course Due Process.
With those issues in mind, you must choose your words carefully. You state that system must make sure she did not make the threat. That is incorrect. The system, by that I assume the prosecution or "the people", must prove she DID make the threat.

Forum List

Back