NJ Mom forced to turn over guns and charged for peaceful protest

I just find it amazing that some people assume guilt when it involves someone who is politically on the right, yet assume innocence when it involves someone on the left.

What I find amazing is that you'd try and convince us that the opposite scenario doesn't happen all the time, too. Do you think we were born yesterday?

I never said it doesn't, did I? Strangely enough, you cannot point to a single example of me doing it, even though I can point to examples of you doing it.

This is a perfect example of why a Second Amendment is needed. Not only needed, but imperative.
This is corrupt and tyranical.
How the people can allow their government to arbitrarily and without due process place a value on the home of a citizen for tax purposes without doing a scintilla or research for the sole purpose of increasing funding to an already bloated and corrupt government is a mystery.
The honest and hard working people of Gloucester County NJ should be rallying at the County Seat with pitchforks in hand.

You stand up and wave a weapon around in a government office, and they will carry you out feet first.

It's funny how I can only find this story from conservative blogs and news sources. I have not been able to find even a local news source that covered this story. Secondly, there is no evidence other than her word that she did not make the threat to come back with a gun. I'm not saying the story does not have merit or may not be true, but a news source other than a conservative blog would be helpful. It would be interesting to see how this turns out also. If she did make the threat, there are probably plenty of witnesses and it was probably also recorded. So if she didn't make the threat, she probably has a case for a civil suit against a lot of people and the police department.

Keep us posted on how this turns out.
Here...N.J. taxpayers under the gun? Franklin woman charged after alleged gun threats at tax meeting | NJ.com

Ya fuckin happy now?
Of course the MSM is avoiding this story. It falls outside the lib template.
This is a suburb of Philadelphia. Not one single news outlet bothered to cover this.

If this isn't good enough for your faux skepticism, you can just go pound sand.
It happened. It's true.
Put that on your shit sandwich and take a bite.

As an Orthodox Jew, she refused to have the inspectors in her home when her husband was away at work.

But at the forum, Hart was allegedly told that since she didn’t let the inspectors into her home, the state has a right to “assume” its value.

if being an Orthodox Jew was the reason she gave for not allowing the inspection then she should be willing to accept the consequences - or like everyone else let them do their job, then protest if she feels aggrieved by a properly obtained assessment - rather than protesting against one that was obtained because of her own actions.
Ahh Anti -semitism..Nice.
I suppose if Hart were Muslim your tune would be different.

Reading the constitution = Terrorist threats

Welcome to Obama's America!

Reading the Constitution then making threats is terroristic. Even Glenn Beck acknowledge that today.

That is what the people working for Gloucester County said in order to cover their asses.
Do you really think there would have been an arrest without the circling of the wagons?

So voicing your opinion is "acting the idiot"

I guess we all gotta suck up to big massa govmint if we's wants to keep our rights...

"voicing your opinion" while threatening to bring a gun is idiotic.

If you or she done it in my meeting, you would have gone to jail that night, not home.

You don't get to threaten.

Why do you assume she is guilty?

Because he is Jake the fascist, that's all.

Where is the link that shows someone else besides her accuser heard her talk about "a gun" or "shooting" or anything else? Still waiting on the links.

One, your deflection reflects your weak mind.

Two, the necessary posts were made above.

Three, you are the weakest link.

Four, she should watch her mouth about bringing guns. So should you if you are in such a meeting. Or pointing your fingers if they are a gun.

This is typical of the way Jake debates, he says something, someone else posts actual evidence, and Jake then insists that what he posted trumps any evidence.

Jake does NOT debate. He flames. He trolls. He lies. He evades. But he just doesn't do "debate".

And, it could have ended differently - with the gun nut opening fire on the lowly clerk doing his/her job.

As the nutters get more and more hysterical, I really fear we'll hear this story repeating across the country and not all clerks will get out alive.

And the Lefties lay the shit out thick.

Four, she should watch her mouth about bringing guns. So should you if you are in such a meeting. Or pointing your fingers if they are a gun.

This is typical of the way Jake debates, he says something, someone else posts actual evidence, and Jake then insists that what he posted trumps any evidence.

Jake does NOT debate. He flames. He trolls. He lies. He evades. But he just doesn't do "debate".

Nobody posted anything to corroborate their argument, other than "she did not" do it.

Until you weak links understand that your opinions and persona attacks are worthless, you will keep looking like idjits and losing argument.

The way it is, podjos.

And the then stupid bastard thinks he can convince others that he is not a liberal.

Nobody posted anything to corroborate their argument, other than "she did not" do it.

Until you weak links understand that your opinions and persona attacks are worthless, you will keep looking like idjits and losing argument.

The way it is, podjos.

There is NO evidence other than the say so of ONE person the woman made any threats.
The fact is the Appraiser was pissed off because the woman called her a "pencil pusher".
So she pissed her panties and ran crying to the cops.

•Eileen Hart objected to a state re-evaluation of her property value that would drastically increase her tax rates
•She read the Constitution at a tax dispute forum and called one of the appraisers a “pencil-pusher”
•One of tax officials called 911 saying Hart threatened to return with a gun, but she unequivocally denies the claim
•Hart was charged with making “terroristic threats” and told that if she didn’t turn over her weapons, her bail would be prohibitively high and it was unclear how long she would have to remain in jail

This is the problem with the patriot act. Someone doesn't like you and they can call you a terrorist and you can completely disappear, no notification of your family, no lawyer. She's lucky that's not what happened to her. I have no problems believe that they made up the whole story about her "threat". I was at a meeting with the school administrators when parents were trying to protect their son against an aid that had left fingernail prints in his arm so bad that they were still there when he got home from school. He was bruised too. What we didn't tell the administrators is that the parents had already called the cops, and had pictures taken. As soon as we left the meeting where the administrators promised to protect her son and make sure they aid never got near him again, they called the cops on the parents and claimed the parents had abused the boy. We do live in a sick world. People in power think they can do anything and it goes to their heads. And sadly, in many cases, they are right. If not for that police report, the parents of that boy would have been in jail.

Apparently the OP failed to research his post, unless it was his intent to lie.

While searching for a legitimate source for this story it was interesting to read all the different accounts, and how various rightwing blogs and websites spun, twisted, and, shall we say, ‘embellished’ the incident.

Needless to say no legitimate sources were found.

There was this more objective account from what seems to be a non-partisan site:

Clayton Police and Franklin Township Police located Hart, who lives on Harding Highway in Franklin Township. She was brought back to the Clayton Police Department where she was processed and charged. She was released on her own recognizance pending court, police said.

N.J. taxpayers under the gun? Franklin woman charged after gun threats at tax meeting |

No guns ‘confiscated,’ no due process violations, no arrests for reading the Constitution.

Since The Blaze is utterly devoid of credibility, the OP will need to provide the same account from a neutral, legitimate news source to be believed.

Obviously liberal rags aren't going to report it.

The way it is, podjos.

And right on cue, Jake proves my point! Good boy!

this is such a good example of why people are up in arms over proposed gun legislation, including background checks and registration. what about this act merits any cause for her guns to be taken away? because she was excercising her first amendment right she should lose her 2nd? absolute crap. this is authority over stepping it's authority. We are at a point where blinking twice is cause to have your guns taken away. the situation has gotten out of control. perpetuated by an irresponsible media and politicians with an agenda. It's time to push back. we have gone past the point of just saying no more. it is time to push back the line on the second amendment to a more realistic place. it has been slowly chipped away over the years like all of our other rights.

What a difference a liberal administration makes. Forty years ago they were burning the Flag and turning over cars and now the same people consider it a breach of the peace to read the Constitution at a public meeting. God help us.

Some even consider it a breach of the peace to paint your hands red at a meeting. And the woman was not arrested for reading the Constitution. Get your facts straight.

s3dppl.jpg

Last edited:
A woman reads the Constitution to protest her taxes going up.

Then she is alleged to have threated to come back with a gun and shoot someone.

So of course the reason she was arrested was for reading the constitution, amiright?

It could not possibly have had anything to do with her threat. BWA-HA-HA!

A potential maniac was taken in for making a threat, and all of our rights are in jeopardy!

Man , you guys are really reaching to find evidence to support your "CUMMIN FER YER GUNZ" paranoid fantasies. :lol:

If they are coming for us one at a time, they sure aren't doing it right. :lol:

Sounds to me like the topic title is a flat out lie. She was not charged for making a peaceful protest. She was charged with making a violent threat.

Why do you fools throw away your integrity so casually?

Forum List

Back