Ninja Politics: Land of Translation (Christianity/Capitalism)

Abishai100

VIP Member
Sep 22, 2013
Does capitalism remind you of Toys?

:5_1_12024:

====

Americans of the new age cared about commerce and transit. This is the truth!

night5.jpg

Americans were interested in gold and precious resources. This is the truth as well...

night1.jpg

A valiant ninja named Ryu who travelled to Earth from a faraway planet called X, which was inhabited by great warriors and poets. Ryu was a humanoid who was fascinated by the domination of Christianity and capitalism in what was best referred to as the 'American Empire' rather than simply the post-colonial 'New World' (as most historians tended to do). Ryu decided to become a toothbrush sanitizer salesman in Arizona (USA).

ninja2.jpg

As Ryu sold countless models of the Hi-Ya Zapi toothbrush-sanitizer devide along with some hygienic Reach-brand toothbrushes, his customers wondered why he chose to dress as a ninja to sell his products. Ryu would simply explain, "I'm interested in the marketing of hygiene and the friendly aspects of consumerism and capitalism. After all, a good 'merchant' should be a terrific hygienist and a good friend."

ninja1.jpg

All of Ryu's customers were very happy, and Ryu was invited to the White House to meet with U.S. President Donald Trump (a former capitalism-baron) and First Lady Melania Trump (a very attractive woman). Ryu told Trump he was proud to be a 'capitalism diplomat' and 'hygiene-product distributor' in America, and Trump replied, "America is a wondrous land of high-traffic, great commerce, and hospitable Christians." Ryu agreed that capitalism in America (on Earth) fostered decent salesmanship.

ninja5.jpg

As Ryu learned more and more about U.S. history, he realized that the proliferation of Christian denominations could be compared to the emergence of consumerism-sectors (or 'markets') in this great pluralistic land known as the United States of America(!). Ryu liked all kinds of American companies such as IBM, Fisher-Price, and Burger King which represented the 'flowery' of 'translated advertising.'

ninja6.jpg

After Ryu began reading the Gideons' Christian Bible (King James Version), Ryu realized that Americans were paranoid that capitalism/civilization 'excesses' (e.g., Enron, Napster, Gulf War) would raise from the underworld the forces of darkness/hell such as the 'AntiChrist' (adversary of friendship) and the mysterious/enigmatic 'Whore of Babylon' (adversary of moral hygiene). Ryu concluded that such adversarial 'avatars' signified the modern capitalist's fears regarding the basic 'volatility' of badly-negotiated commerce and social contracts. Ryu realized that America must be, by definition, due to its reverence of pluralism and immigration, a 'Totemic Land of Translation.'

ninja7.jpg

As Ryu prepared to retire comfortably to the Sun Village residential settlement in Arizona (USA), he felt content that he was a satisfactory salesman of toothbrush and oral-hygiene products for American consumers/customers. Ryu knew he was a 'wise-man' now of 'ninja politics' (having coordinated capitalism 'etiquette' with traffic/consumerism 'fashions'). Ryu converted to Catholicism in Arizona...

ninja9.jpg

As Ryu drank his tea one night at his new home in Sun Village, he meditated on all the good he had done in his life before taking his sleep. That night, he dreamt he was visited by a great 'Glass Dragon' (an adversary of capitalism!) who wanted to debate with Ryu (so he did).

ninja8.jpg

DRAGON: You are pleased with your life on Earth, Ryu?
RYU: Yes, of course...
DRAGON: You don't miss your home-planet X?
RYU: No, not really...
DRAGON: So, you traded your ninja-philosophy to become an 'American salesman.'
RYU: Yes, I sell oral-hygiene products.
DRAGON: Do you find consumerism to be...stimulating?
RYU: I do enjoy Facebook, eBay, Toys 'R Us, Apple iPhones, and Pizza Hut!
DRAGON: Do you believe America is a land of negotiation?
RYU: I find it to be a 'land of translation,' quite honestly.
DRAGON: What did you make of 'TrumpUSA,' Ryu?
RYU: I believe President Trump and First Lady Melania are 'hospitality-diplomats.'
DRAGON: Do you like the capitalism real-estate game Monopoly (Parker Brothers)?
RYU: Yes, and it's now a video-game app for the handy-dandy iPhone (which I own!).
DRAGON: What is the evil and enigma of capitalism and commerce (in America)?
RYU: I'm glad you asked...I believe the answer is, "betrayal."
DRAGON: So merchants betray customers, and customers mistreat merchants...
RYU: Precisely; badly-handled commercial 'customs' leads to all kinds of civil conflicts.
DRAGON: In fact, commercial 'betrayals' are what led to the Gulf War (petroleum).
RYU: Yes, I read about that; I'm a great fan of Arthur Miller's Death of a Salesman.
DRAGON: You should read Batman comics which offer stories about 'urban vigilantism.'
RYU: I'm familiar with Batman comics; the villain Two-Face represents urban betrayal.
DRAGON: Precisely; Two-Face is a 'punisher' who does not forgive contract-transgressions.
RYU: Capitalism is a 'system' of incredible intricacy.
DRAGON: Intricacy...and frailty.

2face1.jpg

After Ryu woke from his stirring dream, he realized he wanted to start collecting Batman comics featuring Two-Face stories. He decided to go to the local comic book store and purchased a bundle of Two-Face comics. Ryu read the comics voraciously and concluded that Two-Face (DC Comics), just as the 'Glass Dragon' suggested to him in his dream, was an 'American anti-hero' and 'modernism diplomat' of 'commercial etiquette disintegration.' Ryu wondered what President Trump thought about Two-Face...

acid1.png

As Ryu looked at various signs of chemical safety during his tourist-visit to a major Chemicals Factory in Phoenix (Arizona), he realized that hygiene protocols for all kinds of production/manufacturing in America reflected a civilization investment (on Earth) in the 'ergonomics' (or yoga!) of 'general salesmanship.' Ryu was glad he 'assimilated' into humanity.

c6.jpg

As Ryu watched the CNN reports just one summer later of a terrible capitalism-oriented war between America and China (regarding the economic sovereignty of free-trade zone nation Hong Kong), he decided that he 'became' an American (and a Christian/Catholic capitalist) not to embrace commerce only but rather to 'understand' why consumerism created a 'virtual land of translation' (e.g., WikiLeaks, Consumer Reports, eTrade, etc.). Ryu had become a 'transaction-sage.' Ryu was a success story representative of the American Dream. He was the opposite of Two-Face (DC Comics).

====

:1peleas:

Forum List

Back