Nine Pages - to find a Romney Thread

The support for Romney is unenthusiastic. Romney is kind of like taking your cousin to the prom. You don't want to do it but you know he is there if all other options fail.

So far, it looks like Republicans will be taking their cousin to the prom

The primaries will decide that. It all depends on who has the better campaign.

The press wants Romney, which is why most Repugs don't want him. We don't need another McCain backing down to Obama after the primaries.

Newt is the better candidate and the press will be attempting to bring him down.

Personally I'm for giving the press a big shit-sandwich with a win by Newt. It would also tickle me to no end if the prospect rubbed you the wrong way as well.

Newt will never be President of the United States.

An interesting observation.

I noticed that there are almost no Romney threads. While people are stewing about whether or not Newt will be the nominee or not, I was sure that there would be a thread on the person everyone INSISTS will be the nominee.

So I actually went back a whole 9 pages before I could find a thread on Mitt Romney himself.

Romney is the liberals pick for the Republican nomination.

Romney is the safe pick. He is not going to go out there and blow up in front of your eyes. The others are loose cannons .......a blunder away from oblivion

Conservatives like to go with the safe pick and moderate Republicans (yes there still are moderate Republicans) will not stomach the other candidates

I noticed that there are almost no Romney threads. While people are stewing about whether or not Newt will be the nominee or not, I was sure that there would be a thread on the person everyone INSISTS will be the nominee.

So I actually went back a whole 9 pages before I could find a thread on Mitt Romney himself.

If Romney were to take a commanding lead, you'd see PLENTY of Romney threads. It's what democrats do, they attack anyone who might pose a threat to the messiah. Not realizing that the messiah has come and gone already.

All of them will make statements during the primary race that they will have to disavow or moderate when the primaries are over. The conservative purity test is getting to be a pain in the ass for anyone who wants to be a republican politician, no one passes for long.
Obama has had two weeks in a row where he made typically snobbish statements.

Like when Obama said this week Hawaii is part of Asia instead of the United States, and called us lazy last week.

His distain for the US and it's population is quite obvious and his people need to tell him to put a sock in it.

Last edited:

If Romney were to take a commanding lead, you'd see PLENTY of Romney threads. It's what democrats do, they attack anyone who might pose a threat to the messiah. Not realizing that the messiah has come and gone already.
The messiah could bring back Elvis.

This schmuck can't even pass a budget.

Romney is the safe pick. He is not going to go out there and blow up in front of your eyes. The others are loose cannons .......a blunder away from oblivion

Conservatives like to go with the safe pick and moderate Republicans (yes there still are moderate Republicans) will not stomach the other candidates

Romney is a RINO. Only an idiot conservative would vote for him.

By the time a Republican nomination is chosen the so called blunders will all have been laid to rest. Thanks to the liberal media.

By the time a Republican nomination is chosen the so called blunders will all have been laid to rest. Thanks to the liberal media.

Romney is still pulling in a lot of cash. It is not coming from liberals

RINOs will decide the Republican candidate.......they always do

All of them will make statements during the primary race that they will have to disavow or moderate when the primaries are over. The conservative purity test is getting to be a pain in the ass for anyone who wants to be a republican politician, no one passes for long.

Like when Obama said this week Hawaii is part of Asia instead of the United States, and called us lazy last week.

His distain for the US and it's population is quite obvious and his people need to tell him to put a sock in it.

Obama never called us lazy

Don't bet on it.

How soon people forget 2010.

Don't bet on it.

How soon people forget 2010.

The whacko fringe candidates got pounded in 2010

Actually he's called us lazy twice on camera.

The latest time was last week and they've been playing it all week.

The time before caused me to start a thread on it.

Coming from such a lazy individual as Obama, you would think he would keep such opinions to himself.

2010 was a fluke and few of them will be reelected.

Based upon what, your imagination.:lol:

No the abysmal approval ratings for the house is real enough to base any dire prediction on, not a one of them will be able to claim they accomplished anything except helping to bring everything to a screeching halt.

Which was a good thing.

No more massive bills intented to steal from taxpayers and at the same time line the pockets of Congress and lobbiests.

There has been some positive movement in the economy because the right stemmed the tide. Congress is doing nothing which is a positive. Now Obama wants to act like he wants to accomplish something. Instead he's causing huge divisions throughout the nation. The OWS scum are attacking the 99%ers along with the 1% as we speak in New York. The Dems at first supported them and now are backing off, yet they're doing what Obama wanted, cause a shit-storm and a crisis.

Menwhile your shit-for-brains President is in Australia getting croc-insurance.

Last edited:

Actually he's called us lazy twice on camera.

The latest time was last week and they've been playing it all week.

The time before caused me to start a thread on it.

Coming from such a lazy individual as Obama, you would think he would keep such opinions to himself.

Let's see the quote where Obama calls us lazy

Forum List

Back