Nightmare Fuel.....Or why some things should be left unseen.

1srelluc

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2021
Shenandoah Valley of Virginia

Some people suffer mental illness and no one can tell. This poor girl's is evident to everyone. She probably had to carb up for that performance, with about 9 grains of rice.

From what I understand she has been doing the same stuff for around 10 years....How is she still alive?

No doubt on what her Halloween costume will be.

If this is what gets you off, fine, we don't care ... but why in God's name possessed you to share this information with us? ... skinny women used to die during childbirth ... the miracle of modern medicine and now they don't ... filling the world with women who can't give birth without surgery ...

Brave New World indeed ...

If this is what gets you off, fine, we don't care ... but why in God's name possessed you to share this information with us? ... skinny women used to die during childbirth ... the miracle of modern medicine and now they don't ... filling the world with women who can't give birth without surgery ...

Brave New World indeed ...
It's just a object lesson on how sick social media has become. There is no doubt in my mind that this video has been flagged but YT does not seem to care.

It's just a object lesson on how sick social media has become. There is no doubt in my mind that this video has been flagged but YT does not seem to care.

Yes ... if you go looking for this kind of shit ... you'll find it ... we know that already ... you should check out the live action in Singapore, Suez or Panama City sometime ... makes marriage seem like a grand idea ...

Forum List

Back