Nice to Meet You Guys

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys! It's great to see y'all. I'm Kara and I'm from LA. I LOVE motorbiking and dogs but I detest surgical procedures. What are your likes and dislikes?
Welcome to the mud pits..you are going to get dirty here, so plan on lots of mud slinging. If I were you, I would start planning to move eastward unless you like the "shake and bake" State. If it isnt earthquakes happening then it is wild fires. Oh yeah, I guess you are used to mud these days, in Californication...Again welcome.

Are you more on the liberal sexy hippie side or the conservative sexed up FOXNEWS babe style?

My likes are girls from LA who love motorbiking and dogs, but detest surgical procedures.

My dislikes are also girls from LA who love motorbiking and dogs but detest surgical procedures, because I'm already married.

:laughing0301:

I'm not too fond of surgical procedures either.

Some stuff shouldn't be cut off, even if you can lick them.

Hey guys! It's great to see y'all. I'm Kara and I'm from LA. I LOVE motorbiking and dogs but I detest surgical procedures. What are your likes and dislikes?

Welcome

Make sure you acquaint yourself with the rules:

USMB Rules and Guidelines

There are only a few dickheads on the board, I won't tell you who they are.

(why bother, they're obvious)

One question tho…

Just how sexy IS your radio?

(NO pictures please, wrong forum)

daily_picdump_2842_11.gif

Welcome.

Beware of folks that will ruin your fun. . . . :abgg2q.jpg:

You look exactly like my next wife.

Just kidding. I'm a happily married geezer (79).

I like long naps, regular bowel movements, show tunes and vodka with diet coke. I love discussing certain issues - especially law, religion and politics - on USMB. I also enjoy weight lifting. I work out with dumb bells (from twelve to 30 pounds each) and I have my own professional triceps dip machine. I do somewhere between 1,000 and 1,200 repetitions each week.

Most of all, I like spooning my lady in a warm bed on a cold winter night.

There are a lot of things I dislike such as: blue cars, small yapping dogs that pee on the floor when they get excited, soup slurpers, obnoxious kids (wait, that's redundant), ultra-liberals and far-right wingers; however, there are only a few things I hate: war, poverty, political corruption, hypocrisy, ignorance and well done steak.

Welcome to USMB and have a wonderful time.

Welcome SexyRadioGal!! What's your frequency? :04:

I like Pina Coladas, and getting caught in the rain, and the feel of the ocean, and the taste of champagne, I like making love at midnight, in the dunes of the cape...

Hey there! Glad to see you--stay away from the scalpel and enjoy the board.
Have a little breakfast treat.
upload_2018-12-12_9-14-12.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back