NICE: Georgia Official Skips Bible, Takes Oath With Raised Fist On Malcolm X Autobiography

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
"Mariah Parker was sworn in as Athens-Clarke County’s District 2 Commissioner on Monday, but instead of a Bible or the U.S. Constitution, Parker asked to swear in on a well-worn copy of “The Autobiography Of Malcolm X.”

Parker told the Atlanta Journal-Constitution, “They asked if they would like the Bible and I said no. My mother asked if there was a copy of the Constitution around. No. I wanted Malcolm’s book. I think they saw it coming.”

:rolleyes:

Swearing an oath of loyalty on 'the word of Malcom X' above 'the words of God'

She admitted she had only finished reading the book just recently...if she thinks Malcom X came though hard times and learned more about loving people without letting things like race get in the way, she should really pick up the Bible and read it (more). Jesus was tortured, crucified on the cross for us, and in the end loved all of us - to include his assassins - so much that he asked God to forgive us - 'for they know not what they do'. She would learn a whole lot more that she could apply to her life than she wil ever learn in a book about Malcom X....

In MY humble Opinion....

Georgia Official Skips Bible, Takes Oath With Raised Fist On Malcolm X Autobiography

Attachments

• upload_2018-6-8_9-51-24.jpeg
    upload_2018-6-8_9-51-24.jpeg
    12.9 KB · Views: 65
"Mariah Parker was sworn in as Athens-Clarke County’s District 2 Commissioner on Monday, but instead of a Bible or the U.S. Constitution, Parker asked to swear in on a well-worn copy of “The Autobiography Of Malcolm X.”

Parker told the Atlanta Journal-Constitution, “They asked if they would like the Bible and I said no. My mother asked if there was a copy of the Constitution around. No. I wanted Malcolm’s book. I think they saw it coming.”

:rolleyes:

Swearing an oath of loyalty on 'the word of Malcom X' above 'the words of God'

She admitted she had only finished reading the book just recently...if she thinks Malcom X came though hard times and learned more about loving people without letting things like race get in the way, she should really pick up the Bible and read it (more). Jesus was tortured, crucified on the cross for us, and in the end loved all of us - to include his assassins - so much that he asked God to forgive us - 'for they know not what they do'. She would learn a whole lot more that she could apply to her life than she wil ever learn in a book about Malcom X....

In MY humble Opinion....

Georgia Official Skips Bible, Takes Oath With Raised Fist On Malcolm X Autobiography
At least she gave a clear indication of what type of person she is, unlike Christians that wear a lambs skin to cover their wolf desires.

Liberals are slowly making the tradition of taking an oath of loyalty 'moot' anyway. I mean Barry took one and several days later broke it by publicly declaring he was ordering his US AG to NOT defend /enforce the Defense of Marriage Act (DOMA) because HE did not disagree with a law passed by Congress.....

She is a bad person -- hopefully she will be arrested soon
I actually hope she isn't arrested but instead hope she continues to LEARN and turns out to be a good person and politician. God can work miracles... :)

I actually hope she isn't arrested but instead hope she continues to LEARN and turns out to be a good person and politician. God can work miracles... :)
Anyone who likes Malcolm X is a bad person and hates America -- she needs to be stopped and deported out of this country.

A better book would have been if she had the autobiography of George Lincoln Rockwell -- then she would have learned something about the greatness of this country.

Anyone who likes Malcolm X is a bad person and hates America -- she needs to be stopped and deported out of this country.

A better book would have been if she had the autobiography of George Lincoln Rockwell -- then she would have learned something about the greatness of this country.
I am laughing my ass off easyt thanked you for this post. :lol:

2dirgxu.jpg

Malcolm X's autobiography is actually a very interesting read. It was ghost written by Alex Haley, the author of Roots.

I greatly respect Malcolm's X's integrity. In fact, it was his integrity which got him killed.

It would not be a bad thing for this young woman to follow the example he set toward the end of his life.

Forum List

Back