NGO: Bush, Cheney, and Rumsfeld found guilty of war crimes

Congress can authorize a war. The alleged "illegality" of that war is not yours to define and your willingness to add that dishonest modifier doesn't make it any less bullshit. Further, the UN Resolutions meant more to us than they did to the UN. Other than that, though, terrific post.
:lmao:

Your ranting and chanting does not change the fact that the war was internationally illegal.

According to who?
Butthurt leftists.

The sovereignty of our United States resides in the States and the Federal Government. The international community has no sovereignty nor any jurisdiction over us.

The highest law of our land is the Constitution. It's the Constitution that dicatates what makes a war legal or not. Nothing else.
And on that note, Congress never made an official declaration of war and the President does not have the authority to start one, that's one crime...

...and we attacked in violation of Article 51 of the UN Charter, a treaty that was ratified by Congress, making it carry the same weight as the aforementioned Constitution.

Bush and Cheney guilty on two counts.

I didn't even have to pull the torture card...
Maybe you should go perform a citizen's arrest on behalf of the world.

Congress can authorize a war. The alleged "illegality" of that war is not yours to define and your willingness to add that dishonest modifier doesn't make it any less bullshit. Further, the UN Resolutions meant more to us than they did to the UN. Other than that, though, terrific post.

Your ranting and chanting does not change the fact that the war was internationally illegal.

According to who?

According to the shit that Fakey is making up on the spot.

Read the OP, then read the posts, and you will have answered the real question: you twist information to your ideology instead of twisting your ideology to the facts.

Reading the OP only confirms that it is vapid as are the silly and baseless contentions you offer as supposed "facts."

Oh, and you're a "Republican."

Count one: Apparently you have not heard of the War Powers Act.
Oh, I've heard of it. It contains specific set of conditions the President must follow in order to introduce US troops in hostile areas. Bush didn't comply with those conditions. He's the "decider", you know.

Count two: Did you hear about UN Security Council Resolution 1441?
I'm very familiar with that document. Bush had no authority to unilaterally decide for the UNSC if Iraq was in violation of it and what coarse of action should be taken. Any possible violations were to be referred back to the Security Counsel for review. And any violations would be presented to the UNSC in the form of Hans Blix reports. No report of his stated they were in violation of 1441. The worst thing they said was that Iraq could cooperate more.

You are not very well informed.
You jump to conclusions, based on what you would like to believe.

it does mean Bush and team cant travel overseas.

they can be taken away to jail if they do
Maylasia is a muslim country, Truthmatters, and it appears it is hostile to important conservative citizens in your country.

Whose side are you on? America's or the Muslim nation?

Because if they are threatening Muslim harm against any of us, they are threatening all of us. Got it?

Maylasia is a muslim country, Truthmatters, and it appears it is hostile to important conservative citizens in your country.

Because if they are threatening Muslim harm against any of us, they are threatening all of us. Got it?

United we stand...divided we fall...

There were 746 advisors in country when Kennedy took office and there were 16,300 'advisors' when Kennedy was killed. And you blame this on Ike?

End of conversation.

congrats,again like you have done everytme since you got on here since your very first pitiful post,your posts keep getting more pitiful in each attempt to avoid admitting defeat.lol I LOVE how you keep dodging that link of mine I posted.Nice dodge.:lol:

you wont address any of the information in there because you either one-dont know how to click on a link or 2-you have a reading comprehension problem.

obviously its number two since you have not addressed one single item in that link I brought up.:lol::lol::lol: congrats in demostrating your pathetic debating skills.:lol::lol::lol:

I am going to try for the third and FINAL time since you keep dodging this and refuse to answer it. what part of this statement do you not get that the news media showed on the screen in sept 1963 when Walter Kronkite interviewed Kennedy and they displayed on the screen 82 combat casualtys?

you not only have a reading comprehension problem,you have a counting problem as well.:lol::lol::lol::lol:

I have mentioned this TWICE and since you ignored it both times I am having to bring it up for the THIRD time,and ask how is it that kennedy esculated the war when there was only 82 american casualtys in sept 1963 where when in Johnson and Nixons terms,there was a combined 58,000 by wars end?

Yep JFK esculated it,not LBJ.comedy gold.:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

AGAIN you should have taken my advise and quit while you had the chance instead of trying to save face and avoid admitting defeat cause again as always,you get egg on your face and just like from the very first post all you did was prove your wrong and I am right for me. are you that much of am imbecile and idiot that you dont know what the difference is between what an ADVISOR and a combat troop is? wait dont answer that.:lol::lol::lol:

I know your so brainwashed and in denial so I know this will do know good in trying to reason with your warped mind but hate to break your heart but johnson sent in COMBAT troops,kennedy only sent in more ADVISORS like you keep saying.The ADVISORS trained the south vietnamese how to fight and protect themselves,they did not particpate in combat.:lol::lol::lol::lol:

end of coversation alright.

I already said that,you just keep ignoring that you lost our chess game a long time ago and cant face facts.:lol::lol::lol::lol:

do you REALLY want to keep entertaining me with your stupidity? I can do this all day long,I dont care.its your ignorance you want to keep showing to the whole world.lol.

the fact that DUNCEMAN thanked you just shows how incredibly ignorant you really are.:lol:

nuff said.:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Dunceman is like yourself,he runs away from defeat all the time like you keep doing and always in his his stupidity like you keep doing in your posts all the time,dodges facts as well.two birds of a feather.:lol:

Last edited:
if you have anyone on ignore....that means your a pussy and cant handle that person......that person then wins....pussy....

Oh please give me a fucking break.disinfo agents Moron In The Hat and Liar Ability are such sad little trolls they are just here seeking attention.Their debating skills are so pathetic they have to make up lies to try and save face in their posts when they are defeated and just repeat the same old garbage over and over again.:lol:

I used try to tell fellow truthers dont feed those agent trolls and give them the attention they seek but they are too stupid to listen and they give it them all the time so I no longer try and tell them anymore. hense his user name LIAR ability MANY people call him.and Moron In That Hat was caught making up once making up things saying witnesses said things in a video they never said in that video when challeneged to watch it.Thats what those trolls ALWAYS do is make up lies when they cant deal with facts that prove them wrong.so give me a freaking break.:cuckoo:

I have better things to do that waste it on childish trolls seeking attention who whine to mods like the crybabys they are over an innocent joke. Rat did it with me and I have seen Liar ability do it with a couple others before.those crybabys go whining to them all the time. I dont debate children like that.

one thing those guys dont do is whine like you are doing.....and like i said....put someone on ignore because they make you cry....means they win.....so are you still a pussy?....or are you facing them here in the forum?....

your full of crap as always,they are both crybabys and sure as hell do whine.

they cant take a joke and they go whining to the mods about it.:lol::lol::lol: so they sure as hell are pussys,again thats being a complete idiot to feed the trolls which is what I would do if i took their bait and gave them the attention they seek. Lying to avoid defeat like those trolls do is being a pussy idiot.you just cant see what idiots they are.oh you are one as well so of course you cant see that.:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Last edited:
Count one: Apparently you have not heard of the War Powers Act.
Oh, I've heard of it. It contains specific set of conditions the President must follow in order to introduce US troops in hostile areas. Bush didn't comply with those conditions. He's the "decider", you know.

Count two: Did you hear about UN Security Council Resolution 1441?
I'm very familiar with that document. Bush had no authority to unilaterally decide for the UNSC if Iraq was in violation of it and what coarse of action should be taken. Any possible violations were to be referred back to the Security Counsel for review. And any violations would be presented to the UNSC in the form of Hans Blix reports. No report of his stated they were in violation of 1441. The worst thing they said was that Iraq could cooperate more.

You are not very well informed.
You jump to conclusions, based on what you would like to believe.

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

welcome to the world of Two Tall.Glad Im not the only one here who has noticed that.:lol:

congrats,again like you have done everytme since you got on here since your very first pitiful post,your posts keep getting more pitiful in each attempt to avoid admitting defeat.lol I LOVE how you keep dodging that link of mine I posted.Nice dodge.:lol:

you wont address any of the information in there because you either one-dont know how to click on a link or 2-you have a reading comprehension problem.

obviously its number two since you have not addressed one single item in that link I brought up.:lol::lol::lol: congrats in demostrating your pathetic debating skills.:lol::lol::lol:

I am going to try for the third and FINAL time since you keep dodging this and refuse to answer it. what part of this statement do you not get that the news media showed on the screen in sept 1963 when Walter Kronkite interviewed Kennedy and they displayed on the screen 82 combat casualtys?

you not only have a reading comprehension problem,you have a counting problem as well.:lol::lol::lol::lol:

I have mentioned this TWICE and since you ignored it both times I am having to bring it up for the THIRD time,and ask how is it that kennedy esculated the war when there was only 82 american casualtys in sept 1963 where when in Johnson and Nixons terms,there was a combined 58,000 by wars end?

Yep JFK esculated it,not LBJ.comedy gold.:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

AGAIN you should have taken my advise and quit while you had the chance instead of trying to save face and avoid admitting defeat cause again as always,you get egg on your face and just like from the very first post all you did was prove your wrong and I am right for me. are you that much of am imbecile and idiot that you dont know what the difference is between what an ADVISOR and a combat troop is? wait dont answer that.:lol::lol::lol:

I know your so brainwashed and in denial so I know this will do know good in trying to reason with your warped mind but hate to break your heart but johnson sent in COMBAT troops,kennedy only sent in more ADVISORS like you keep saying.The ADVISORS trained the south vietnamese how to fight and protect themselves,they did not particopate in combat.:lol::lol::lol::lol:

end of coversation alright.I already said that,you just keep ignroing that you lost out chess game and cant face facts.:lol::lol::lol::lol: do you REALLY want to keep entertaining me with your stupidity? I can do this all day long,i dont care.its your ignraonce you want to keep showing to the whole world.

the fact that DUNCEMAN thanked you just shows how incredibly ignorant you really are.:lol:

nuff said.:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Dunceman is like yourself,he runs away from defeat all the time like you keep doing and always his stupidity like you keep doing in your posts all the time.two birds of a feather.:lol:

How many casualties had there been when Kennedy took office? Answer: 2 (3 if you count the one killed by a fellow US serviceman.
80 more under Kennedy (4000% increase)
How many troops did Ike send? Answer: 900
16,000 by the Kennedy assassination (1778% increase)
Sounds like escalation, to me, regardless of whether they were called "advisors" or "combat troops"
At least Lyndon turned them loose and let them defend themselves.

Last edited:
Well, I'd say we should punish them...but they're alive and in Malaysia. I wouldn't want to improve their position in life. They bring the whole concept of 'bitter beer face' to new heights...as it were...

Oh please give me a fucking break.disinfo agents Moron In The Hat and Liar Ability are such sad little trolls they are just here seeking attention.Their debating skills are so pathetic they have to make up lies to try and save face in their posts when they are defeated and just repeat the same old garbage over and over again.:lol:

I used try to tell fellow truthers dont feed those agent trolls and give them the attention they seek but they are too stupid to listen and they give it them all the time so I no longer try and tell them anymore. hense his user name LIAR ability MANY people call him.and Moron In That Hat was caught making up once making up things saying witnesses said things in a video they never said in that video when challeneged to watch it.Thats what those trolls ALWAYS do is make up lies when they cant deal with facts that prove them wrong.so give me a freaking break.:cuckoo:

I have better things to do that waste it on childish trolls seeking attention who whine to mods like the crybabys they are over an innocent joke. Rat did it with me and I have seen Liar ability do it with a couple others before.those crybabys go whining to them all the time. I dont debate children like that.

one thing those guys dont do is whine like you are doing.....and like i said....put someone on ignore because they make you cry....means they win.....so are you still a pussy?....or are you facing them here in the forum?....

they cant take a joke and they go whining to the mods about it.:lol::lol::lol: so they sure as hell are pussys,again thats being a complete idiot to feed the trolls which is what I would do if i took their bait and gave them the attention they seek. Lying to avoid defeat like those trolls do is being a pussy idiot.you just cant see what idiots they are.oh you are one as well so of course you cant see that.:lol::lol::lol::lol:

full of crap as always
as always?.....the first time i have seen your whinny ass was this week...
they cant take a joke and they go whining to the mods about it
kinda like what your doing here.....whining....
you just cant see what idiots they are.oh you are one as well so of course you cant see that
are you going to go and cry now?....hey Chris !! .....give this fucker a Hug.....he is upset and he is about to lose it....i dont want to see any more Whining....

The actions of the American left have shown they do not believe they will be harmed by radical Islam...right up to the point their heads are sawed off with a dull knife. "No! Wait! I deFENded you on the internegurlgle gurgle...!"

I think it's because they share a common enemy.

How many casualties had there been when Kennedy took office? Answer: 2 (3 if you count the one killed by a fellow US serviceman.
80 more under Kennedy (4000% increase)
How many troops did Ike send? Answer: 900
16,000 by the Kennedy assassination (1778% increase)
Sounds like escalation, to me, regardless of whether they were called "advisors" or "combat troops"
At least Lyndon turned them loose and let them defend themselves.

Thats seriously grasping at straws as bad as he does.:lol: :lol: what part of that sentence of he only had the advisors train the south vietnamese how to defend themselves and learn combat do you not understand?:lol::lol: Its a well known fact through documents released in the 90's and conversations with his aides that Kennedys policys differed vastly different form IKES.

Ikes policy was to to have a pro american anti communist stance in vietnam that Johnson once he got in office continued.Kennedy sought neatrality and peaceful resolutions to the war and told his aides that he was going to completely withdraw from vietnam by 1965.This was known through documents that have been released and not only through conversations with his aides who told them that, but also it was no secret in the military either.LBj completely reversed Kennedys policy with the phony gulf of tonkin incident him and the military staged to get popular support for the war and thats when the real committment of combat troops to vietnam started was in the beginning of 1965.

It was all over the front pages of the militarys newspaper STARS AND STRIPES with head lines on the front pages-Kennedy to withdraw from vietnam by 1965. and his actions show it as well. One of the documents from august said that he was going to have one thousand troops withdraw by the end of the year of 1963 and on nov 18th,that took place. yep thats really esculating the war alright.:lol::lol:

We were embroiled in Laos thanks to Eisenhower.Once Kennedy got in,he showed no interest in Laos and pulled the the troops out of there.The military establishment was very angry about that.They were afraid he would do the same thing with vietnam that he had done in Laos not maintaining a hard line stance against communism in vietnam that Ike had in Laos.They could not stand the idea of a peaceful neatral relationship.:lol:

Your ignoring the fact that Kennedy did not pursue the same course that Johnson and Nixon did.THEY implored combat troops.Kennedy did not.:cuckoo: Johnson and Nixon had his troops go out and murder innocent vietnamese people.unarmed pheasants consisting of old women and children besides old men.That never happened under kennedy.

When kennedy took office,other issues took far more greater importance to him than vietnam.That was the last thing on his agenda.He was far more concerned with relations in cuba,berlin,the congo and most importantly peaceful relations with the soviets.a soon as Johnson took office,within 6 months vietnam emerged as by far the most important issue in foreign affairs and Johnson undertook the war without giving much consideration to the damage it would do to other aspects of american foreign policy.

the establishment was furious with Kennedy for not listening to them and not bombing cuba like they wanted him to.thank god Jfk won the election and not Dick Nixon.JFK learned after the disasterous bay of bigs invasion that the CIA and military drew up and and lied to kennedy about,to stop listening to the militarys hard liners and instead sought a peaceful relationship with cuba and avoided nuclear war like his hard liners in the military wanted.If Dick Nixon had been president,he would have gone in and bombed them like the military and CIA wanted JFK to do and would have started a a nuclear war with russia.

thank god JFK got elected because we wouldnt be here right now if the CIA'S boy Nixon had been elected.He himself said when Johnson was president that he would have gone in and bombed them if he was president at that time.

Yeah that mass murderer Johnson not only turned them lose,he murdered half of the 58,000 american soldiers he turned loose by giving the military and the CIA the war they wanted and murdered millions of innocent women and children as well because he was following Eisenhowers policys that he had set up and established that kennedy did not.:lol: Dick Nixon was the other mass murderer who murdered the other half of the 58,000.

When JFK was in office,Eisenhower publicy criticised Kennedys policy of a peaceful neatral solution to vietnam and blasted him saying he should establish a combat military presence. Kennedy was smart enough to see that vietnam was a lost cause and tried to pull us out of it after the 82 casualtys.Unlike Eisenhower and Johnson,Kennedy saw that it was a lost cause and did not want to see anymore american soldiers killed after the 82 that had already been killed and made plans to withdraw from the war completely by 1965.

He wasnt a jerk like Johnson was to follow Eisenhowers war plan and murder THOUSANDS.:cuckoo: do you guys ever get tired of getting egg on your face with your with ramblings?:lol::lol::lol::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

documents dont lie.again they were recovered from the kennedy administration in the 90's and they state what his aides have said over the years as well which prove to be true,that he was going to completely withdraw from vietnam by 1965.Thats really esculating a war alright.:lol::lol:

the only one trying to rewrite history here is TOO STUPID and yourself.:lol:

Last edited:

full of crap as always
you just cant see what idiots they are.oh you are one as well so of course you cant see that
are you going to go and cry now?....hey Chris !! .....give this fucker a Hug.....he is upset and he is about to lose it....i dont want to see any more Whining....

Nope Im not whining,Im just explaining WHY I have them on ignore idiot.:lol: Moron In the Hat goes and whines to the mods over a small innocent joke I made that had something to do with the words cheese and nosiop spelled backwarks..I cant say anymore about it or he'll again go and whine to the mods about it like the crybaby he is.:lol: I spelled that one word backwards even to make sure he doesnt have any ammunition to give to the mods when he tries to whine about it to the mods again as a matter of fact.

Liar Ability I have seen at LEAST twice whine to the mods about something some other poster said to him before.Thats how immature those crybabys are but thats not why I have them on ignore.

AGAIN its because they seek attention and are only here to troll.When they get backed into a corner and are losing an argument ,they have to lie to try and save face in their posts to avoid admitting defeat like the chickenshit cowards they are.The more I play their game and give them the attention the trolls seek I am feeding the trolls.I dont feed trolls.

See I am not going to put Too Tall or this other poster I just replied to on ignore because they dont tell lies to try and avoid defeat and their not seeking attention.They amuse me the way they keep grasping at straws trying to avoid defeat and wont answer any questions I ask them or address ONE SINGLE ITEM of facts brought up to them ina link I posted by making one laughable post more laughable and more ignorant than the previous one.

THEY amuse me and they dont lie when they are defeated so Im not about to put them on ignore.:lol: Im having way too much fun watching them get egg on their face especially with Too Stupid.:lol: anyways this is a stupid conversation and isnt even on the topic so come back when you want to actually discuss the topic otherwise Im done with you.

That one poster nailed it about Too Tall.He lies to jump to conclusions on what he WANTS to believe.its so obvious.:lol:

Last edited:

full of crap as always

Nope Im not whining,Im just explaining WHY I have them on ignore idiot.:lol: Moron In the Hat goes and whines to the mods over a small innocent joke I made that had something to do with the words cheese and nosiop spelled backwarks..I cant say anymore about it or he'll again go and whine to the mods about it like the crybaby he is.:lol: I spelled that one word backwards even to make sure he doesnt have any ammunition to give to the mods when he tries to whine about it to the mods again as a matter of fact.

Liar Ability I have seen at LEAST twice whine to the mods about something some other poster said to him before.Thats how immature those crybabys are but thats not why I have them on ignore.

AGAIN its because they seek attention and are only here to troll.When they get backed into a corner and are losing an argument ,they have to lie to try and save face in their posts to avoid admitting defeat like the chickenshit cowards they are.The more I play their game and give them the attention the trolls seek I am feeding the trolls.I dont feed trolls.

See I am not going to put Too Tall or this other poster I just replied to on ignore because they dont tell lies to try and avoid defeat and their not seeking attention.They amuse me the way they keep grasping at straws trying to avoid defeat and wont answer any questions I ask them or address ONE SINGLE ITEM of facts brought up to them ina link I posted by making one laughable post more laughable and more ignorant than the previous one.

THEY amuse me and they dont lie when they are defeated so Im not about to put them on ignore.:lol: Im having way too much fun watching them get egg on their face especially with Too Stupid.:lol: anyways this is a stupid conversation and isnt even on the topic so come back when you want to actually discuss the topic otherwise Im done with you.

Guess what, Dumbass, I didn't say anything to any mod. I don't need backup dealing with a retard like you, and I was VERY surprised that your comment was deleted.

In fact, I laughed my ass off that I pwned you so hard you had to make a threat in the first place. :lol:

And now, I command thee, make another post about farts or poop.
puppet-smiley.gif

Once again, the puppeteer pulls the strings, and the clown dances for him. :D

Do it again, Rimjob. The audience loves it. :clap2:

I'd like to see this in court....

"Yeah, we tortured _____ ______ because he and his fellow goons were going to blow you dumbasses up. Maybe we should've let him blow your ass up."

Forum List

Back