NFL’s Major Sponsor Ford Supports National Anthem Protest, Says That Trump’s Behavior Is…

The " Ford " have own the Detroit Loins for many of years .
Tax write off ....
They obviously hand that operation over to the dumbest kid.

The old man just died last year and now his wife is running the football team ...
So the owner wasn't even a Ford until last year? It keeps getting weirder by the minute.

No, Willam Clay Ford Sr was the owner ( detroit lions ) and has been for many of years .
Now his wife took over, after his passing .
The article I read that was linked said she was the Ford family member. Maybe it wasn't written clearly or I missed something. Or incest that's an option I guess.
But there's still other options...

487148823_1903597.gif

They obviously hand that operation over to the dumbest kid.

The old man just died last year and now his wife is running the football team ...
So the owner wasn't even a Ford until last year? It keeps getting weirder by the minute.

No, Willam Clay Ford Sr was the owner ( detroit lions ) and has been for many of years .
Now his wife took over, after his passing .
The article I read that was linked said she was the Ford family member. Maybe it wasn't written clearly or I missed something. Or incest that's an option I guess.
But there's still other options...

487148823_1903597.gif

I never got the Betty Boop thing. Just weird.

Snowflake?

It's you pussies melting down over black men silently kneeling. :laugh2:
View attachment 151965
Oh, but a few years back it wasn't conservatives worried about someone kneeling. You snowflakes were. I'm not melting down at all. These athletes are disrespecting our great veteran's and our flag. Which is their right. But I also have the right to turn them off. Like I am doing.
I do not know a single person that burned their NFL gear, had a tissy fit, and quit watching because Tom Tebow prayed on the field.
He was just praying, not disrespecting our great troops, but liberals complained about it.
No one was disrespecting our troops other than Trump during the campaign yet you still voted for him. So shove your fake concern up your ass.
Oh well, there is always college ball. I watch football to watch football. Not a bunch of uneducated morons disrespecting our troops. So stick that up your ass.
Most are college graduates & more educated than the Trump voters.

Trump disrespected veteran &you did not care. Fuck you & your false rage.

“We respect individuals’ rights to express their views, even if they are not ones we share,”

Ford expressed in a statement.

“That’s part of what makes America great.”

Not sure why so many conservatives have a tough time understanding this.

We understand that completely....they can take a knee....we won't buy tickets to their games......what do conservatives not understand about that dynamic...everyone gets to express themselves......the NFL loses a lot of money......
Yet you voted for trump. He actually disrespected veterans.

NFL players on practically every team exhibited some kind of protesting and lack of respect for our military men and ladies, joining against President Trump and our country.

These NFL tycoons seem to be very satisfied with themselves for their shameful conduct.

We are even stunned by some who are supporting this idiotic protest.

Ford Motors expressed that they are supporting the boycott of the national anthem.

Ford is a noteworthy sponsor of the National Football League.

Ford Motor Co., an important sponsor of the National Football League, openly supported all players who are protesting and are criticizing President Trump’s behavior.

“We respect individuals’ rights to express their views, even if they are not ones we share,”

Source: NFL’s Major Sponsor Ford Supports National Anthem Protest, Says That Trump’s Behavior Is… - US Politics House

Hey, saydumbstuff, I do not see where Ford says they support the protests... well, except for where the author of your linked article wrote it, obviously in an effort to further his own idiotic narrative of faux outrage.

What Ford said was that they respect the right of individuals to express their views. What's wrong with that? Don't you respect that right?

They even went on to say "...even if they are not ones [views] we share."

So they pretty much said, and I paraphrase, "we don't agree, but it's their right and we respect their right to do what they're doing."

Not sure why so many conservatives have a tough time understanding this.

We understand that completely....they can take a knee....we won't buy tickets to their games......what do conservatives not understand about that dynamic...everyone gets to express themselves......the NFL loses a lot of money......
Yet you voted for trump. He actually disrespected veterans.

No...he didn't....

I agree with Ford. I support these idiots being idiots. If they want to disrespect the flag and all that it represents, they can. It's still a (relatively) free country.

I am exercising my freedom of association. I am not watching the NFL. I am not supporting their sponsors. They've lost at least one fan.

SCREW Ford for disrespecting our Policemen and Soldiers who sacrificed their lives so that the racist NFL Players can be rich and famous

I read somewhere that all the spoiled overpaid brats stood for the National Anthem on Thursday......is that true? Not one petulant fool took a knee?

That is 100% Trump! Winning! Winning Bigly!

:rofl:

View attachment 151965
Oh, but a few years back it wasn't conservatives worried about someone kneeling. You snowflakes were. I'm not melting down at all. These athletes are disrespecting our great veteran's and our flag. Which is their right. But I also have the right to turn them off. Like I am doing.
I do not know a single person that burned their NFL gear, had a tissy fit, and quit watching because Tom Tebow prayed on the field.
He was just praying, not disrespecting our great troops, but liberals complained about it.
No one was disrespecting our troops other than Trump during the campaign yet you still voted for him. So shove your fake concern up your ass.
Oh well, there is always college ball. I watch football to watch football. Not a bunch of uneducated morons disrespecting our troops. So stick that up your ass.

Most read at an eighth grade level, try again.

No , I don't call myself a conservative.

To the regressives, EVERYTHING is labeled conservative if it does not march in complete lockstep with their authoritarian ways.

They are little different than the most fervent bible-thumpers calling people "liberal" unless they insist the world is just 6000 years old.

That's what your types said about lunch counters, schools and interracial and gay marriages. Always wrong.

What the Fuck does that have to do with blacks committing crimes and resisting arrest?

Shooting unarmed men has nothing to do with their record.

Shooting a resisting suspect does.

That's right, keep pushing the fallacious arguments. You're only proving my point that your outrage has nothing to do with the flag.
neither did the protesters protest have anything to do with the flag and why normal people are asking why they disrespected it by kneeling. kapeesh?
Kneeling is not a form of disrespect. Except perhaps, in North Korea where they are perfecting, MonoCulturalism.

Bullsghit. You're describing Trump voters. The fact is that NFL plays have far far far more education than the average Trump voter.

I wish our President could speak at an 8th grade level. It would be a great improvement.

Bullsghit. You're describing Trump voters. The fact is that NFL plays have far far far more education than the average Trump voter.

I wish our President could speak at an 8th grade level. It would be a great improvement.
Did you ever hear Obama off of a teleprompter? Yes, I agree most NFL players are smarter than him. Trump doesn't need a teleprompter.

Did you ever hear Obama off of a teleprompter? Yes, I agree most NFL players are smarter than him. Trump doesn't need a teleprompter.

Yes, I have heard Obama without a teleprompter. He was far more intelligent that your orange POS buddy.

" Puerto Rico is an Island. In the ocean. A very big ocean. You can't drive a truck there"

Most NFL players did not graduate from a top 20 university & then have an advanced degree from Harvard Law.

Tryning to say Obama is not well educated is the typical lie you assholes tell trying to cover the idiot you elected President.

Forum List

Back