NFL Week 3 Predictions

Well, the Cowpies came through. Cooper Rush is 3-0 as a starter. Pretty dull game though.

Did a lot better in my predictions this week. 10-6 this week. Did not imagine the Chefs would lose to the Colts or that Jimmy G would step out the back of the endzone and lose the game for the Niners.

Well, the Cowpies came through. Cooper Rush is 3-0 as a starter. Pretty dull game though.

Did a lot better in my predictions this week. 10-6 this week. Did not imagine the Chefs would lose to the Colts or that Jimmy G would step out the back of the endzone and lose the game for the Niners.

That's why they play the games! KC will inexplicably drop a game here and there, but should still win 12-13 games and take the AFC West even though supposedly the toughest Division! The Chargers and Raiders have looked bad and Denver isn't much better with Russell! Mahomes can relax a little! :dunno: :itsok::rolleyes:🥱

The Monday night game between the Cowpies and Jints has been a snoozefest so far. Hope things open up in the second half.
So was the Rodgers Brady game. The only reason it was interesting was it was only an 8 point lead. Then suddenly it got good at the end. Brady scored a TD classic Brady style. They just didn't get the 2 point conversion to tie and take it to overtime.

Same thing with last nights game. The NY QB sucked in the last 2 minutes. He certainly is no Tom Brady.

Funny. The Dallas QB is undefeated in the NFL. He has NEVER lost.

So was the Rodgers Brady game. The only reason it was interesting was it was only an 8 point lead. Then suddenly it got good at the end. Brady scored a TD classic Brady style. They just didn't get the 2 point conversion to tie and take it to overtime.

Same thing with last nights game. The NY QB sucked in the last 2 minutes. He certainly is no Tom Brady.

Funny. The Dallas QB is undefeated in the NFL. He has NEVER lost.

Totally making Jerry's contract for Dax look malfeasant! Isn't it always the way? Give a huge contract to some clown, then they get hurt while a backup barely scraping by does the job! DP will sit on the sidelines for the foreseeable future if Rush keeps winning! I doubt Dax will be traded away since CP's not that great! :itsok: :stir:

Totally making Jerry's contract for Dax look malfeasant! Isn't it always the way? Give a huge contract to some clown, then they get hurt while a backup barely scraping by does the job! DP will sit on the sidelines for the foreseeable future if Rush keeps winning! I doubt Dax will be traded away since CP's not that great! :itsok: :stir:
If that guy keep going undefeated I may start rooting for him and Dallas. Until he loses then fuck him.

That's why they play the games! KC will inexplicably drop a game here and there, but should still win 12-13 games and take the AFC West even though supposedly the toughest Division! The Chargers and Raiders have looked bad and Denver isn't much better with Russell! Mahomes can relax a little! :dunno: :itsok::rolleyes:🥱
Wilson has lost his confidence every sense he was a fucking moron to listen to Pete the cheat and throw the ball down the middle costing them back to back superbowls,he lost his greatness thst day,a gest quarterback would know thst call made no sense and ignored carrol and give the ball to lynch especially sense the cheatriots had worn down in the final quarter and were getting run all over by him helpless to stop him,Wilson has lost his greatness ever sense and not been the same about sense then.

Wilson has lost his confidence ever since he was a fucking moron to listen to Pete "the cheat" and throw the ball down the middle costing them B2B Superbowls. He lost his greatness thst day. A gest QB would know that call made no sense and ignored Carrol and give the ball to Lynch, esp. sinse the "Cheatriots" had worn down in the final quarter and were getting run all over by him, helpless to stop him, Wilson has lost his greatness ever since and not been the same about since then.

It happens! A player or coach trying to choreograph a win and it's amazing how often it blows up in their faces! He wanted Wilson to star in the Disney commercial; not Lynch! That's what it was all about! :heehee: ;)

Last edited:
Wilson has lost his confidence every sense he was a fucking moron to listen to Pete the cheat and throw the ball down the middle costing them back to back superbowls,he lost his greatness thst day,a gest quarterback would know thst call made no sense and ignored carrol and give the ball to lynch especially sense the cheatriots had worn down in the final quarter and were getting run all over by him helpless to stop him,Wilson has lost his greatness ever sense and not been the same about sense then.
Reminds me of Matt Ryan. He has never been the same since Brady came back and beat him in the Superbowl.

Reminds me of Matt Ryan. He has never been the same since Brady came back and beat him in the Superbowl.

Just proves the coach can be "everything" when it comes to winning and losing! Bad coaches have poor clock management and screw it up when it comes to play calls at crucial times! :dunno: :rolleyes:🥱:itsok::stir::heehee:

Just proves the coach can be "everything" when it comes to winning and losing! Bad coaches have poor clock management and screw it up when it comes to play calls at crucial times! :dunno: :rolleyes:🥱:itsok::stir::heehee:
Agreed. But, also sometimes a coach calls a risky play and it pays off. Suddenly he's brilliant. Or it doesn't work and he's a loser. Let's not forget the players have to execute.

Everyone wants to blame the coach for the Lion's for losing last week. He should have went for it on 1st down or punted it instead of trying to kick a field goal. He went for the field goal and missed so the other team had good field position to at least tie it up. Of course they scored a TD and beat us but regardless. Even a field goal wasn't going to help us if they were going to score a TD. So he should have punted and pinned them on the 10 yard line. They didn't have any time outs left. They wouldn't have gone 70 yards with a minute left and no time outs.

So I feel he had 3 choices and all three of them rely on his players doing their jobs. The kicker didn't make the field goal. The QB didn't pick up a first down. Of course the coach called the first 3 plays and ran it right up the middle. The other team called time outs and so we ate up no clock.

God the Lion's piss me off. SOL. That's not shit out of luck. That's SAME OLD LIONS.

dude pete the cheat was obviously paid off to throw that game.the cheatrios were horrible all year long at stopping the run on goal line stands,carrol is way too experienced a coach to have not known that.

why not attack their weakness that he was totally aware of and was exposed in the fourth quarter? He obviously told wilson to throw the ball down the middle and like the moron he was,he listened to him.

that was the superbowl that woke me up how these coachs and some of the players are involved along with the refs in rigging these games.last years superbowl was the first i had watched sense then only cause my Rams were in it. I now only watch playoffs and superbowls if the rams are in it. that superbowl was a wake up call for me how the NFL is as corrupt as our government is. i just watch the rams just to look at their uniform colors,nothing else.winning is just a bonus for me.the other teams i dont give a shit about watching.

the reason we know pete the cheat threw that superbowl is he was accussed by his players in college of throwing big games as well.NONE of the seahawks players could believe that call.they were FLBBAERGASSTED he did not hand the ball off to Lynch.

there is big money involved in these playoff games.I guarantee if anybody had checked carrols bank account after the suoerbowl,he got MUCH richer.

Forum List

Back