NFL Week 3 Predictions

Borillar

Platinum Member
Jun 4, 2012
Directly above the center of the Earth
So, week 2 of the NFL season is behind us. Lots of surprising games and unexpected outcomes. On to week 3.

Thursday night game
Steelers at Browns - Going with the Brownies at home. Anyone see the Browns horrendous midfield logo?

Sunday games
Bills
at Dolphins - The Fish looked really good in the shootout vs Baltimore, but the Bills look unstoppable. Bills on the road.

Bengals at Jets - Bungles finally get a win.

Raiders at Titans - Tough one to pick. I'll go with the Titans at home rebounding from their blowout loss.

Saints at Panthers - Guess I'll go with the Panthers at home.

Ravens at Patriots - Will go with Ravens. Think they can put up some points and Pats won't be able to keep up.

Lions at Vikings - Vikings back in the friendly confines of US Bank Stadium and not in prime time so Cousins doesn't suck this time.

Eagles at Commanders - Hurts gonna put the hurt on the skins wft Commanders.

Chiefs at Colts - Chefs should take care of bidness.

Texans at Bears - Bears at home.

Jaguars at Chargers - Battle of young guns. Herbert and Chargers at home.

Rams at Cardinals - Doubt the Cards will pull of a miracle finish against the Rams.

Packers at Buccaneers - I'll go with Brady and the Bucs over Rodgers and the Pukers.

Falcons at Seahawks - Seachix at home.

Niners at Broncos - Niners too tough for Broncos.

Monday night game

Cowboys
at Giants - Cooper Rush extends his winning streak as a starter to 3-0.

Saw this on TikTok the other day....

1663697918384.png
Pentagon

1663697987504.png
Hexagon

1663698114408.png
Octogon

1663698209212.png
Season Gone

Steelers at Browns - Going with the Brownies at home.
Steelers defense exhausted after being on the field for 77 minutes in just the first two games! Browns will win because Steelers have no offense, a high-school offense strategy and a QB afraid to throw the ball who can't see wide open receivers.

Anyone see the Browns horrendous midfield logo?
Wonder what someone got paid to dream up that hideous evil Christmas Elf as a logo and who was stupid enough to buy it?! :21:

Well, the Browns took care of business tonight. Steelers looked awful on offense. Can't blame it all on Turdbiscuit, but I think it's gonna be a long season for Steeler fans. The Browns didn't exactly light it up either, but if they keep running the ball effectively like they did tonight, they'll win some games. Maybe they'll win enough to make it interesting when Watson becomes available.

That Brownie logo really sucks. Wonder why they didn't go with a Bulldog like their "Dawg pound" fanbase? Would have been better. Just about anything would have been better.

hot take but I think the raiders Titian’s has potential to be the game of the week. Both teams have talent, although the Titians miss AJ Brown. In any case the season in on the line for both teams.

hot take but I think the raiders Titian’s has potential to be the game of the week. Both teams have talent, although the Titians miss AJ Brown. In any case the season in on the line for both teams.
Any team that plays the chokeland faiders I am a fan of that day,go titans.candyass is the biggest fake raiders fan on this board,he never had a raiders logo when they were in Oakland.

So, week 2 of the NFL season is behind us. Lots of surprising games and unexpected outcomes. On to week 3.

Thursday night game
Steelers at Browns - Going with the Brownies at home. Anyone see the Browns horrendous midfield logo?

Sunday games
Bills
at Dolphins - The Fish looked really good in the shootout vs Baltimore, but the Bills look unstoppable. Bills on the road.

Raiders at Titans - Tough one to pick. I'll go with the Titans at home rebounding from their blowout loss.

Ravens at Patriots - Will go with Ravens. Think they can put up some points and Pats won't be able to keep up.

Lions at Vikings - Vikings back in the friendly confines of US Bank Stadium and not in prime time so Cousins doesn't suck this time.

Rams at Cardinals - Doubt the Cards will pull of a miracle finish against the Rams.

Packers at Buccaneers - I'll go with Brady and the Bucs over Rodgers and the Pukers.

Monday night game

Cowboys
I think your going to find the heat will be take it’s toll on the bills who love cold weather.the way the fish played so well against the ravens and the bills all of a sudden have critical injury’s to four defensive starters will probably derail their superbowl hopes,if I’m wrong and they do win this game and do so by scoring lots of points,forget everything what I said on their superbowl hopes being dashed.they win this game against what looks to finally be the first good dolphins team sense the Marino era ended,they will be unstoppable,they haven’t been tested yet.the titans suck and my Rams are not the same team from last year,they also have critical injury’s to starters and lost too many keep players in the off season.

Last edited:
I think your going to find the heat will be take it’s toll on the bills who love cold weather.the way the fish played so well against the ravens and the bills all of a sudden have critical injury’s to four defensive starters will probably derail their superbowl hopes,if I’m wrong and they do win this game and do so by scoring lots of points,forget everything what I said on their superbowl hopes being dashed.they win this game against what looks to finally be the first good dolphins team sense the Marino era ended,they will be unstoppable,they haven’t been tested yet.the titans suck and my Rams are not the same team from last year,they also have critical injury’s to starters and lost too many keep players in the off season.
It’s nice to see some team other than the Patriots showing some strength and dominance in the AFC East. Seems like the past 30 years the Pats were the only ones in the division that didn’t suck.

It’s nice to see some team other than the Patriots showing some strength and dominance in the AFC East. Seems like the past 30 years the Pats were the only ones in the division that didn’t suck.
The cheatriots were the most overrated team by the media,they beat up on teams in their division thst college teams could beat every week.they took advantage of when Marino and Kelly retired and the afc East division then went to being a laughingstock.Had brady and belicheat played in the same era that Marino and Kelly did,if you think they would have won all those division titles and superbowls,I got some property in Russia I want to sell you,they would have been lucky to win one division title or go to one Super Bowl back then playing against real legit competition in their division.

The Bills will melt in the Miami heat in lose this game,they have to lose sometime and in that heat with all their injury’s this will be the time.this loss won’t hurt them though if they can weather through their injury’s and win most their games then get healthy at the end of the year.

Good call on the Bills. Crazy game though. The Bills dominated in terms of time and number of offensive plays. That usually translates to a win. Congrats to the Dolphins on a big win.

Good call on the Bills. Crazy game though. The Bills dominated in terms of time and number of offensive plays. That usually translates to a win. Congrats to the Dolphins on a big win.
It wasn’t a difficult call to make.the Bills are depleted in injury’s.The dolphins are no longer a laughingstock as they have been for over 20 years now same as the bills.now thst they are a Super Bowl contender again,they got that home field advantage of playing in thst heat and humidity thst cold weather teams like the bills are not used to.heck even in the years when the cheatriots won superbowls,they would struggle and play like crap and lose games when they would go down to Miami late in the year always melting in the florida sun.the dolphins had their number and those were years when the fins were a laughingstock.

Had the bills been at full strength with no injury’s I would not have taken the dolphins to win today.the bills are going to be facing their toughest test in the next three weeks with games on the road against the ravens and chiefs,I expect them to go 1 and 3 in thst stretch,with todays loss as one of those 3 losses.

hard enough to beat the ravens,dolphins and chiefs on the road when you are at full strength let alone when you are depleted with multiple injury’s to so many starters.what looked like a Super Bowl trip fir the bills finally sense the marv levy era now looks like a pipe dream unless they can get healthy soon.

I love it the chokeland faiders couldn’t even beat the pathetic titans. :auiqs.jpg: :rofl: As long as that team is owned by that clown mark davis they will always be the laughingstock of the league.:rofl:

Thursday night game

Sunday games
Bills

Monday night game

Cowboys
Fucking Lions.

The Monday night game between the Cowpies and Jints has been a snoozefest so far. Hope things open up in the second half.
Yeah I just checked the score, 6-3 in the 3rd quarter. I hate it that these bum teams are always given prime time slots.

Any team that plays the chokeland faiders I am a fan of that day,go titans.candyass is the biggest fake raiders fan on this board,
Says the guy that said he would NEVER watch or Support the NFL again.

Hypocrite.
Loser.

Forum List

Back