NFL Teams and The Super Bowl

California's one crazy place! Lived out there for a little over a decade! I'm no expert on the psychosis of sports in that state; esp. So Cal! Sports outside of basketball just isn't taken that seriously! It's more of a status symbol to have 3 or 4 football and baseball teams, but the Dodgers have fans that are notorious for arriving late and leaving early! Why GO? When I lived in Sacramento, they felt lucky to have a team so sellouts were consecutive for seasons at a time! :dunno: :rolleyes::itsok::stir::bigbed:
That’s the mistake a lot of people make in saying they don’t pack them in fir rams games cause thsts how it is with the rams as well,by the middle of the second quarter it always gets packed.

In talking further on your last post the NFL owners are such dumbass morons wanting two teams from the NFL,having two teams in LA have NEVER worked.the Raiders we’re never embraced when they were in LA.even when they were great,the year they won the Super Bowl the next year for the home opener,they only had a turnout over 42,000. Half empty stadiums for raider games were the norm in LA.The chargers are a complete joke,the raiders at least have a limited fanbase in LA where nobody wants the chargers there,every home game they have is a road game for them.they now have sixteen rosd games a year,so do the raiders in Vegas,as I said earlier,the nfl is fucking themselves in the ass with all these relocations.

the Rams at least had the history in LA and always did well in attendance so it made sense for them to come back.the owners are such dumbshits though they think LA needs to have two teams even though two teams in the NFL have never worked,experts warned them it would not work,that LA is a one team NFL city,but they are so stupid,they never listen and want to do their own thing.

Forum List

Back