NFL Teams and The Super Bowl

Rodimus

Platinum Member
Dec 8, 2021
According to Andy Scholes, the sports reporter for HLN, 12 NFL teams have never won a Super Bowl. 4 teams have gone to 3 straight Super Bowls.

And my Buffalo Bills are the only team to go to 4 straight Super Bowls. :) The Miami Dolphins are the only team to win all their games and win the Super Bowl.

According to Andy Scholes, the sports reporter for HLN, 12 NFL teams have never won a Super Bowl. 4 teams have gone to 3 straight Super Bowls.

And my Buffalo Bills are the only team to go to 4 straight Super Bowls. :) The Miami Dolphins are the only team to win all their games and win the Super Bowl.
I think it is Paul Brown's turn. He's waited long enough doncha thunk?

I think it is Paul Brown's turn. He's waited long enough doncha thunk?
Yes, the Cleveland Browns. Or the Minnesota Vikings or Detroit Lions. the Cincinnati Bengals get their turn in two weeks. this is the Bengals 3rd Super Bowl, but they have never won a Super Bowl.

Tampa Bay is the only team to win the Super Bowl in their home stadium, but the LA Rams could become the second team to do that on February 13th.
Feb 13th...............When will it be March 1st

You watch.Their going to throw another bye week in there. 2 byes per team per reg season. Like creating an extra game without doing it and have another week revenue

Yes, the Cleveland Browns. Or the Minnesota Vikings or Detroit Lions. the Cincinnati Bengals get their turn in two weeks. this is the Bengals 3rd Super Bowl, but they have never won a Super Bowl.
Joe Montana was a huge Bengals fan...lolol

To bad the Rams don't have any fans, Los Angeles must have the worst NFL fans ever
I know OBJ is really happy. He left Cleveland for LA and a SB....lololol

OBJ could be very very dangerous. He knows he's starting to fall apart and this is the biggest game of his life

I know OBJ is really happy. He left Cleveland for LA and a SB....lololol

OBJ could be very very dangerous. He knows he's starting to fall apart and this is the biggest game of his life
OBJ won a Super Bowl with the Giants. The New York Giants beat Brady and the Patriots in the Super Bowl twice. :)

OBJ won a Super Bowl with the Giants. The New York Giants beat Brady and the Patriots in the Super Bowl twice. :)
Thank you for the clarification. But leaving those idiots in Cleveland was God sent...................Still think this will be his biggest game to prove he still has it. Even though his miles are high

Forum List

Back