NFL Regular Season Predictions

tigerbob

Increasingly jaded.
Oct 27, 2007
Michigan
There's already a football season thread for discussion throughout the season, but I thought it might be nice to have 1 short thread where everyone could predict their team's final regular season record. No fence sitters please. No "if this", and "if that". Man up and type in some numbers.

Lions. 3 - 13.

Reason: Some improvement, but still too many gaps in talent. Man shall not live by quarterbacks alone. Biggest improvement? Matt Millen is gone. :clap2:

I bet you I am the only one who will be right in this thread at the end of the season. :)
I hope I am wrong but I thing I have a better chance of finding sasquatch. :)

There's already a football season thread for discussion throughout the season, but I thought it might be nice to have 1 short thread where everyone could predict their team's final regular season record. No fence sitters please. No "if this", and "if that". Man up and type in some numbers.

Lions. 3 - 13.

Reason: Some improvement, but still too many gaps in talent. Man shall not live by quarterbacks alone. Biggest improvement? Matt Millen is gone. :clap2:

As a Bears fan I am afraid to say the Lions might have a better record then Da Bears!

Cowboys 12 - 4

Super Bowl against the Colts. And the 'boys break the ponies.
Pshaw!

They better learn then, how to TACKLE, how to BLOCK, and how to do it all without leading the LEAGUE in penalties for the third year in a row.

Signed, lifelong Cowboy fan.

Lions. 3 - 13.

As a Bears fan I am afraid to say the Lions might have a better record then Da Bears!

So you predict what? 2-14? 1-15? Or are Da Bears after the Lie-downs all time record?

Cowboys 12 - 4

Super Bowl against the Colts. And the 'boys break the ponies.
Pshaw!

They better learn then, how to TACKLE, how to BLOCK, and how to do it all without leading the LEAGUE in penalties for the third year in a row.

Signed, lifelong Cowboy fan.

C'mon MM. We've got a 12-4 and an 11-5 for Dallas so far. You with that or are you saying 10-6? Or worse?

Forum List

Back