NFL pondering sending Chargers back to San Diego.lol

LA RAM FAN

Diamond Member
Mar 1, 2008
The Los Angeles Chargers are struggling to sellout the Stubhub Center, a soccer stadium
According to reports, the NFL was never 100% on board with the Chargers leaving San Diego either.
NFL Pondering Sending Chargers Back to San Diego

DAILY LINKS: Is the NFL considering moving the Chargers back to San Diego? - Mighty1090AM

Like one of the guys in the video says so well ,WHY would you want to leave san diego the most beautiful city in the country?:cuckoo: Mick Jagger said the same thing.:thup: I was down at san diego a couple months ago and I see WHY they call it America's finest city.:thup: It killed me to have to leave and come back to the boring midwest.:mad:

What I cant believe is Spanos and the NFL are actually shocked over this.:rolleyes: there were many people in the know that tried to warn spanos and the NFL that LA is not a two team city and the chargers would not be embraced but they ignored the warnings like the morons they are of course.

This is WHY i still say the Raiders wont go to Vegas because experts have ALSO tried to warn them that will be every bit just as much disasterous,they ignored them once,maybe they will see how stupid they were and will have learned from this mistake they would not listen on.:biggrin: They are paying the price for ignoring the experts once.I cant see them doing that TWICE with the Raiders,something that is also not anywhere a sure thing and has MANY questions on it.

they are seeing the price they are paying for ignoring the experts once,i dont see them doing that twice ESPECIALLY with all the other problems the NFL has already facing with attendance problems and ratings. that would be way too much a risk at this point.

This for sure is not a surprise in the least to me.:D I said this would happen.they only got like a 5% fanbase there and most the fans in SD have written them off and root against them same as I did when the Rams left LA.:up:

I would be shocked beyond words if by the time the 2020 season "IF THERE IS EVEN A 2020 SEASON THE WAY RATINGS AND ATTENDANCE KEEP DROPPING." comes around that Spanos hasnt sold the team and the bolts are back in SD the fact they could not even sell out a 27,000 stadium and only sold 25,000 tickets and most the game looked like this the whole time.:lmao: Spanos and the NFL both know the fans will not take them back if he remains the owner.who can blame them.:thup:

Last edited:
Spanos is not only getting embarrassed with the majority of fans always being the opposing teams fans but like the nazi dictater he is,he is also pissed that he has not been able to stop fly overs of planes with message saying things like -traiter dean,go back to San diego,you are not wanted here.:up: No surprise in the least A hole spanos tried to stop it.These greedy selfish A hole owners dont believe in free speech.fuck the NFL.:up_yours:

Then LA would not have a team

let the butthurt flow from USMB's resident troll wrongwinger who would kill himself first before ever admitting being wrong.:haha::itsok::itsok::rofl::lmao::up::dance:

as always,agent wrongwinger whine whine whines like the crybaby he is about being wrong on the rams not coming back to LA same as he always whines about being butthurt on his hero mass murderer hellery not being elected.:lmao::rofl:

Last edited:
The Rams are LA's team and the Chargers should go back to San Diego. Stupid assholes yeah, Republicans No Doubt... LOL

dont know about the last three words being correct or not since BOTH parties are corrupt but stupid asshole owners indeed though,you nailed it.:thup:

they say fuck you to their loyal fans over and over and over again yet people STILL go and spend money on this corrupt cartel and support this organization,why I will never understand.:rolleyes::cuckoo:

Then LA would not have a team

let the butthurt flow from USMB's resident troll wrongwinger who would kill himself first before ever admitting being wrong.:haha::itsok::itsok::rofl::lmao::up::dance:

as always,agent wrongwinger whine whine whines like the crybaby he is about being wrong on the rams not coming back to LA same as he always whines about being butthurt on his hero mass murderer hellery not being elected.:lmao::rofl:
With the Chargers back in SD and the Rams still in St Louis

What does that leave LA with?

need to be repeated again since it is soooo much the truth.:lmao::rofl:

time to give the crying tissue to WRONGwinger.:lmao::itsok::itsok:

Forum List

Back