Cowboys/Chargers Turkey day game - 5000 tickets still available starting at $6!!!

Don't you dare say this is because a bunch of overpaid morons disrespected the flag!!

It's because of...Trump!!

1zsw0g.jpg

Last edited:
tickets available on Thanksgiving?

could it be, its a field full of turkeys?

th

It is thanksgiving for the Chargers in the fact they are ALWAYS thankful to get away from LA all the time because in REALITY,they have SIXTEEN road games a year all year now.:lmao:the NFL already wants them to go back to SD they are so embarrassed because this is what their stadium ALWAYS looks like for ALLEGED home games.:lmao:
960x0.jpg

DHJhe6bU0AA9lom.jpg

The last team that had this horrible problem got the hell out of dodge and back to LA where they belong since it stank louis they also had half empty stadiums with the majority of the fans always being from the opposing teams.:lmao:

The Chargers Had Pathetic Attendance Again At StubHub Center
they could not even sell out a 27,000 seat capacity stadium,could only sell 25,000 tickets to their first season home opener in LA and at LEAST half the fans there were dolphin fans with charger players estimating it was 50/50.:lmao::haha:

I saw part of the Chiefs game there myself and everytime i looked up,all i saw was a sea of red.:lmao::rofl:

as you can see from this short 3 min video,eagle fans that made the trip to carson are sayiing this game feels like a HOME game for them and a charger fans said he also felt like he was on the road.:lmao::haha:

this is what the Ram fans in st louis always felt like for their games there.:lmao:

Last edited:
Cowboys gonna get whooped.....play all your Chargers

Well, "the boys" are getting smoked again at home on Nat'l TV! Jerry's so proud of the place, but they can't seem to win there! It's a graveyard trying to even win patsy games like this one! I still remember them playing Houston or Carolina when they're weren't that good, but made to look like Super Bowl Champions on Thanksgiving when the Cowboys allowed them to run rough-shot over the team at home! It's sick to see happen year in and year out! Jones is like old man Davis who sabotaged his team while in Oakland! Some owners should have their franchises taken from them with this kind of mediocrity! Dallas is where they're supposed to be "America's Team!" What happening to them? They haven't won $#!t in over 20 years; I guess we like being represented by LOSERS! :bang3: :crybaby: :dunno: :frown: :rolleyes:

New Topics

Forum List

Back