NFL Playoff Weekend II, 1-14

Another Packers fumble & a Giants touchdown. This game is rigged. Baring a miracle it looks like I will be losing some money on this game.

In the year of the QB, the defenses are pulling through.

If form holds, the Ravens will be in the SB.

no, don't think so, how about a replay, giants vs. patriots?

the pats can choke again...:lol:

this week will be hell in my house, the wife loves the niners, she does follow them and, well, I gotta go with my old hood team.

and oops, another turn over....

Another Packers fumble & a Giants touchdown. This game is rigged. Baring a miracle it looks like I will be losing some money on this game.
The officiating was bad. I see that.

The Giants didn't really beat the packers. The packers dropped the win. 8 dropped passes? Rodgers was throwing horrible all game long then making like Tim Tebow having to run it in. I left with 6 minutes left in the game. Their hands were so bad in the gloves and the rust was so thick on Rodgers it was obvious he wasn't going to pull it out and the team needed him to. But they couldn't catch the FUCKING BALL!!! 3 fumbles???? 8 drops?????? I'm just apoplectic.

Dis Gus Ting.

Not the way to honor Coach Philbin, and to the goddamn motherfucking Giants of all teams! At least I could have respected this loss to the Niners who deserve to be where they are.

Last edited:
Giants roughed up the Packers from the get go

Giants are healthy for the first time all year and Eli is playing his best ball. I wouldn't want to play the Giants the rest of the way

The officiating was bad. I see that.

The Giants didn't really beat the packers. The packers dropped the win. 8 dropped passes? Rodgers was throwing horrible all game long then making like Tim Tebow having to run it in. I left with 6 minutes left in the game. Their hands were so bad in the gloves and the rust was so thick on Rodgers it was obvious he wasn't going to pull it out and the team needed him to. But they couldn't catch the FUCKING BALL!!! 3 fumbles???? 8 drops?????? I'm just apoplectic.

Dis Gus Ting.

Not the way to honor Coach Philbin, and to the goddamn motherfucking Giants of all teams! At least I could have respected this loss to the Niners who deserve to be where they are.

All my friends in Wisconsin were the most worried about this game. They said the Giants were on a hot streak & the Packers were not. I did not want to hear that. The packers screwed themselves with all those mistakes.

The Packers played to their actual skill level and lost (as they should). They've been lucky all season long and their luck ran out.... just in time for the playoffs! This is the same Packer team that barely beat the Giants earlier this season- the Giants are simply the better team and tonight they proved it. Hell, the Chiefs are a better team! The Packers are the most over rated team in history. I loved watching them lose, it was a true pleasure......:thup:

Forum List

Back