Week 14 NFL picks

Borillar

Platinum Member
Jun 4, 2012
Directly above the center of the Earth
Entering the final quarter of the 2019 season now. The Ravens have emerged as the best team in the AFC, while the Seahawks and Saints appear to be the best in the NFC. Lots of games happening with playoff implications.

Thursday 12/5
Cowpies at Bears --- Disappointing season for both clubs. Cowpies still in the lead for the weak NFC-E division despite their mediocre record. Another loss will likely put the Bears out of contention. Cowpies on the road.

Sunday 12/8
Panthers at Falcons --- Rivera fired as coach of the Panthers. Atlanta coach likely going to follow him to the unemployment line after the season. Falcons at home.

Colts at Succaneers --- I'll go with the Colts.

Fish at Jets --- Jets at home.

Whiners at Saints --- Two of the NFC's best teams going at it. I'll take the Saints at home.

Kitties at Vikings --- Vikings should rebound at home against Lions.

Broncos at Texassans --- Texassans at home.

Ravens at Bills --- Another great matchup. Ravens take it on the road.

Bungles at Brownies --- Brownies at home.

Skins at Pukers --- Pukers at home. Go Skins!

Chargers at Jags --- Foles benched. Chargers on the road.

Steelers at Cards --- Steelers fighting for a wildcard playoff spot.

Titans at Raiders --- Titans riding a 3 game win streak. Both teams in hunt for wildcard playoff spot. Titans on the road.

Chefs at Pats --- Pats having a hard time against mobile quarterbacks this year. I'll go with the Chefs in a mild upset.

Seachix at Rams --- Must win game for Rams. Doubt they can take it. Seachix on the road.

Monday 12/9

Jints at Iggles --- Eli starting again for the Jints. Doubt that it helps. Iggles at home.

Lots of shitty teams. Many games mean nothing as both teams have no chance of making the playoffs.

Lots of shitty teams. Many games mean nothing as both teams have no chance of making the playoffs.

True, but some interesting games.

STEELERS beaten and destroyed:

1st string QB Big Ben out for season in first game.
Lost their #1 best in NFL WR Antonio Brown.
Stephon Tuit DE out for year.
Markice Pouncey PB Center out for two games.
Leading RB Connor out on repeated injuries.
Leading WR JuJu Schuster out for weeks with ankle and concussion.

They were 1-4

Running on a 4th string undrafted QB Hodges.
3rd string RB Snell.
Rookie 2nd string thru training camp WRs.

Now they are 7-5 and #6 seed for a Wild Card?

Stay tuned.

yeah dont you miss the good old days when the NFL had much more quality teams? the day and age where the majority of the teams did not play like a bunch of high schools as they do now,most of them? back then you just had a few here and there, not the majority.

I dont ever recall a conference where a certain team could go to the superbowl year in and year out all the time cause the rest of the teams in that conference played like a bunch of high schoolers with the exception of just a couple others that could give them problems as is the case now.

week-14-nfl-schedule.png

Entering the final quarter of the 2019 season now. The Ravens have emerged as the best team in the AFC, while the Seahawks and Saints appear to be the best in the NFC. Lots of games happening with playoff implications.

Thursday 12/5
Cowpies at Bears --- Disappointing season for both clubs. Cowpies still in the lead for the weak NFC-E division despite their mediocre record. Another loss will likely put the Bears out of contention. Cowpies on the road.

Sunday 12/8
Panthers at Falcons --- Rivera fired as coach of the Panthers. Atlanta coach likely going to follow him to the unemployment line after the season. Falcons at home.

Colts at Succaneers --- I'll go with the Colts.

Fish at Jets --- Jets at home.

Whiners at Saints --- Two of the NFC's best teams going at it. I'll take the Saints at home.

Kitties at Vikings --- Vikings should rebound at home against Lions.

Broncos at Texassans --- Texassans at home.

Ravens at Bills --- Another great matchup. Ravens take it on the road.

Bungles at Brownies --- Brownies at home.

Skins at Pukers --- Pukers at home. Go Skins!

Chargers at Jags --- Foles benched. Chargers on the road.

Steelers at Cards --- Steelers fighting for a wildcard playoff spot.

Titans at Raiders --- Titans riding a 3 game win streak. Both teams in hunt for wildcard playoff spot. Titans on the road.

Chefs at Pats --- Pats having a hard time against mobile quarterbacks this year. I'll go with the Chefs in a mild upset.

Seachix at Rams --- Must win game for Rams. Doubt they can take it. Seachix on the road.

Monday 12/9

Jints at Iggles --- Eli starting again for the Jints. Doubt that it helps. Iggles at home.

I agree with most of those. Where I differ:

Panthers at Falcons -- I think the Panthers get inspired by Rivera's firing and show up for this game

49ers at Saints -- Beating the Saints at their stadium is very tough, but the Niners have shown themselves to really be one of the best this year, and I don't think they drop 2 in a row

Chargers at Jaguars -- Minshew mania! The Chargers find a way to lose yet again.

Chiefs at Patriots -- Similarly to the 49ers, I don't think the Pats will drop 2 in a row, especially at home. I'd like to see the Chiefs win, though.

yeah dont you miss the good old days when the NFL had much more quality teams? the day and age where the majority of the teams did not play like a bunch of high schools as they do now,most of them? back then you just had a few here and there, not the majority.

I dont ever recall a conference where a certain team could go to the superbowl year in and year out all the time cause the rest of the teams in that conference played like a bunch of high schoolers with the exception of just a couple others that could give them problems as is the case now.
I've been watching football since the early 70's. Maybe it's just my perspective, but I think we have more parity now than back then. We had lots of dynasty type teams in the 70's and 80's. The Dolphins, Steelers, Cowboys, Vikings all had multiple SB appearances in the 70's. The Niners, Skins and Raiders in the 80's, and the Cowpies and Bills in the early 90's before the advent of free agency and salary cap. you would occasionally see other teams get in, but some teams were consistently better. The long dominance of the Pats over the last 20 years is really unprecedented though.

there’s a few good games this week, but in general I agree. Too many bad teams in the NFL. Last few seasons have been underwhelming next to past seasons as the standard. There’s probably like 6 or 7 good teams in the nfl and the rest of the field is below Average.

I've been watching football since the early 70's. Maybe it's just my perspective, but I think we have more parity now than back then. We had lots of dynasty type teams in the 70's and 80's. The Dolphins, Steelers, Cowboys, Vikings all had multiple SB appearances in the 70's. The Niners, Skins and Raiders in the 80's, and the Cowpies and Bills in the early 90's before the advent of free agency and salary cap. you would occasionally see other teams get in, but some teams were consistently better. The long dominance of the Pats over the last 20 years is really unprecedented though.

You might be right in terms of parity for this year being that there’s no clear cut favorite. In the past it felt like the same teams in the nfl had a chance at winning it. I still think that’s the case, but to a lesser degree. My problem with the NFL isn’t parity at the top, but that most teams aren’t good, and most of the games are boring.

You might be right in terms of parity for this year being that there’s no clear cut favorite. In the past it felt like the same teams in the nfl had a chance at winning it. I still think that’s the case, but to a lesser degree. My problem with the NFL isn’t parity at the top, but that most teams aren’t good, and most of the games are boring.
Can't argue with that. I try to watch the games where there is a good matchup involving good teams. Around here, we mostly catch the Seachix or Whiner games and they have been good this year. If it's a snoozefest, I change the channel or do something else and catch the highlights later. I really don't want to spend all the money for NFL gamepass or shell out hundreds of dollars to see a game in person.

Can't argue with that. I try to watch the games where there is a good matchup involving good teams. Around here, we mostly catch the Seachix or Whiner games and they have been good this year. If it's a snoozefest, I change the channel or do something else and catch the highlights later. I really don't want to spend all the money for NFL gamepass or shell out hundreds of dollars to see a game in person.

I have a friend of mine that hooks me up with NFL league pass for 50 bucks. If you’re interested pm me before the start of next season and I’ll hook you up.

I have a friend of mine that hooks me up with NFL league pass for 50 bucks. If you’re interested pm me before the start of next season and I’ll hook you up.
Thanks! I may take you up on that.

Oh it aint your perception,thats not opinion,thats fact.. Parity has really ruined the NFL,free agency and the salary cap destroyed the game, see its unprecedented cause no other team in NFL history has gotten away with one illegal scandal after another or constantly got all the calls from the refs in close big games especially the playoffs and the opponents alwys never get the calls,hense the fact they are a FAKE dynasty. that never happened with the cowturds year after year,which i will get into more soon.

in this day and age of parity you dont go to that many superbowls year in and year out by playing fair.that just dont happen.

i know i am going to see a lot of angry posts in reply saying i dont know what i am talking about yatta yatta yatta,but thats fine with me. i wont bother to read those replies.

and the thing is it has nothing to do with them winning all the time why i dont like them, the cowturds back in the 90's when they won all those superbowls,i hated them with a passion yet i STILL respected their players and coach,they did not taint a great sport,thats the difference in the cowturds an organization i have always hated but at the same time at least could respect the players and coaches.

The long dominance of the Pats over the last 20 years is really unprecedented though.
Oh it aint your perception,thats not opinion,thats fact.. Parity has really ruined the NFL,free agency and the salary cap destroyed the game, see its unprecedented cause no other team in NFL history has gotten away with one illegal scandal after another or constantly got all the calls from the refs in close big games especially the playoffs and the opponents alwys never get the calls,hense the fact they are a FAKE dynasty..
Sorry. You can't convince me the Patriots cheated or bought any Super Bowls and I believe Bill Belichick and Tom Brady could have built dynasties around a lot of different teams. The Red Auerbach and Bill Russell of football you could say.

The long dominance of the Pats over the last 20 years is really unprecedented though.
Oh it aint your perception,thats not opinion,thats fact.. Parity has really ruined the NFL,free agency and the salary cap destroyed the game, see its unprecedented cause no other team in NFL history has gotten away with one illegal scandal after another or constantly got all the calls from the refs in close big games especially the playoffs and the opponents alwys never get the calls,hense the fact they are a FAKE dynasty..
Sorry. You can't convince me the Patriots cheated or bought any Super Bowls and I believe Bill Belichick and Tom Brady could have built dynasties around a lot of different teams. The Red Auerbach and Bill Russell of football you could say.
He is a trolling shitlord.

Gah, I hate the Cowpies, yet I am forced to root for them tonight against Turdbiscuit and the Bears. I'll have to take a shower after this game.
Cowturds are gonna squeak into the playoffs with a losing record then get
trampled in the first round by one of the wildcards- SF, GB, Seattle or Minnesota.:71:

Bears with their HS uniforms embarrassed them tonight.

Last edited:
Gah, I hate the Cowpies, yet I am forced to root for them tonight against Turdbiscuit and the Bears. I'll have to take a shower after this game.
Cowturds are gonna squeak into the playoffs with a losing record then get
trampled in the first round by one of the wildcards- SF, GB, Seattle or Minnesota.:71:

Bears with their HS uniforms embarrassed them tonight.
Yep, Cowpies made Turdbiscuit look like Steve Young.

Forum List

Back